SEARCH is often the fastest way to get support.
If you didn't find any topics regarding your issue, you may want to expedite the process of answering a few questions... this is what you can do to receive better support:
- Add a concise subject to your topics.
- Provide the version of your Icy Phoenix, detailing if it is a new installation or an upgrade (from which version of Icy Phoenix / phpBB)?
- (If necessary) Add a detailed description of your problem, including steps to reproduce it.
- (If necessary) Provide an URL to your forum / URL to the specific problematic page.
- (If necessary) Test user account.
- (If necessary) Screenshot or error text, verbatim.
- Also, please read the sticky threads and announcements before posting your question.
Why We Only Give Support On The Forum
Thank you for your cooperation.