https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5653 ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Thu 02 Apr, 2009 15:31 Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- Hi all, here is the first release candidate version of Icy Phoenix. [size=12][color=#dd2222][b]What's New[/b][/color][/size] [list][*][b]CMS Administration[/b] recoded with new features (some AJAX) and restyled [*][b]CMS Blocks and Layouts[/b] recoded from scratch to increase flexibility and performance (now block style is in a single file to help designing new styles) [*][b]New template structure[/b]: it is now possible to create brand new templates by just creating a CSS and a CFG file, this will reduce the number of files needed for each template, reducing also the job in case of updates or customizations; not only, you will be able to easily create combinations between different templates without having to duplicate directory structure [*][b]Common CMS and ACP templates[/b] now fully independent from all other templates [*][b]Common JS and CSS[/b] in common folder and possibility to [b]include extra CSS and JS[/b] via PHP without editing TPL [*]Some [b]Functions[/b] and other common includes splitted among several files to reduce memory charge and increase performance [*]Created [b]new overall vars and switches[/b] to increase flexibility and performances (old switches were based upon loops, new ones are based on conditions, which are faster to be processed) [*][b]English language files[/b] grammatically reviewed (thanks Lopalong!) and in some cases updated to the new phpBB 3 format [*]New [b]Junior Admin[/b] permission which gives full admin power while in the forum but restricted in ACP and CMS (ACP modules can be assigned via Junior Admin management and CMS permission for CMS management) [*]Brand new [b]Statistics[/b] system which integrates new features and replace also old Site History page [*][b]Bots Parsing[/b] now is DB dependent and bots can now have REG access... also you can now add a switch for bots in TPL files to avoid bots spidering something you don't want them to [*][b]URL Rewrite[/b] modified to be more efficient [*][b]Print Page[/b] improved [*]Added [b]Google Search page[/b] to be used alternatively the standard search system, this will reduce the charge on your [url=http://www.webhostingsearch.com/dedicated-server.php]server [*][b]Colorize username[/b] function recoded to reduce looping and cache issues with a large userbase [*]Recoded [b]caching system[/b] which in older Icy Phoenix version was proved to fail for high traffic sites: this new way to cache should be more efficient and should reduce CPU charge under stressing condition [*][b]Birthdays and Calendar[/b] should now use less resources than before, again big sites will benefit from this [*]New [b]CRON[/b] system which should be easier to be customized and improved... basic functions already added, new features to come with future versions... [*]Created new user related functions to simplify Icy Phoenix integration and coding: [b]user_get_avatar[/b], [b]build_im_link[/b], [b]PM Class[/b], [b]generate_user_info[/b] [*][b]AJAX Sorting[/b] in some ACP and CMS pages to speed up things in administrating things [*]New [b]Recent Topics page[/b] allowing admins to track latest users activity [*][b]Forums Sorting[/b] capabilities both by adding alphabetical sorts and columns headers links [*]Higher [b]Lang Encoding[/b] compatibility [*][b]Mass PM[/b] feature integrated in Mass Email section [*]Brand new [b]Ads and Banners[/b] system [*][b]Mass Email[/b] supports now full HTML format for nicely formatted newsletters [*][b]Smileys Categories[/b] section... it is hardcoded to improve performances even with thousands of smileys [*]Step by step [b]DB Backup System[/b] similar to MySQLDumper... to avoid nasty timeouts when backing up the site [*][b]HighSlide JS[/b] (http://highslide.com/) integration [*][b]Many smaller updates and features... install the release candidate to discover all of them![/b][/list] [list][*][size=12][color=#dd22dd][b]Requirements[/b][/color][/size] [spoiler][url=docs/readme_english.html#requirements]Readme[/spoiler] [*][size=12][color=#224488][b]Fresh Installation[/b][/color][/size] [spoiler][url=docs/readme_english.html#fresh_installation]Readme[/spoiler] [*][size=12][color=#bbaa55][b]How To Upgrade From phpBB[/b][/color][/size] [spoiler][url=docs/readme_english.html#upgrade_phpbb]Readme[/spoiler] [*][size=12][color=#bb5588][b]How To Upgrade From Old Icy Phoenix Versions[/b][/color][/size] [spoiler][url=docs/readme_english.html#upgrade_ip]Readme[/spoiler] [*][size=12][color=#66bbaa][b]How To Upgrade From Icy Phoenix Beta Versions[/b][/color][/size] [spoiler]Upgrading from Beta versions is really easy... just upload all new files and run [b]install/database_update.php[/b]. Pay attention to [b]customized files[/b], [b]CHMOD permissions[/b] and [b]config.php[/b] when overwriting.[/spoiler][/list] [size=12][color=#ff5500][b]Available Packages[/b][/color][/size] [align=center][cell class=mg_attachtitle][font=Trebuchet MS][b][size=14]Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC 1[/size][/b][/font][/cell][cell class=mg_attachdiv][b]Package Name: Icy Phoenix Package Version: 1.2.21.48 RC 1 Release Spot: [gradient cols=DD3333 cole=FF7722 iterations=65]Test the new smileys categories...[/gradient][/b] [b]DOWNLOAD: [/b][url=http://www.icyphoenix.com/_release/ip_20090401_122148_rc_1.zip][b]Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC 1[/b] [size=10]As per [url=http://highslide.com/#licence]HighSlide JS license agreement I report this:[/size] [list][*][size=10]Highslide JS is not free for commercial use[/size] [*][size=10][url=http://highslide.com/#licence]HighSlide JS license agreement[/size][/list][/cell][/align] This is only the standard package, should you be interested in having extra languages or styles, currently they are only available @ SVN (check the SVN topic to have more info about this): [codeblock]http://svn.assembla.com/svn/icy_phoenix http://svn.assembla.com/svn/icyphoenix_langs[/codeblock] Please note that currently (2009/04/02) only Dutch, English and Italian are up to date with the RC... other lang packs won't work properly! I'll update this post as soon as other languages will be updated to work with the RC... be patient, we are all volunteers here! [size=12][color=#228822][b]Support[/b][/color][/size] During the RC phase a basic level of support will be given only for standard installations. We will provide answers to general setup and update questions, configuration problems and support for determining common problems mostly related to bugs. We will not support modifications and customizations until the final release. [color=#dd2222]Please note that if you decide to upgrade your existing site with this version, you may face some problems and you may not be able to recover your datas in case something goes wrong. Make sure you have a full backup before proceeding.[/color] [color=#dd2222][i]Should you ask for support, please remember that this is an open source community and me and all the Staff are doing all for free and in their spare time... be kind, be patient and respect other users efforts and hard work.[/i][/color] Enjoy Icy Phoenix! Luca Libralato ----------------------------------- Cristina Thu 02 Apr, 2009 15:42 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- :shock: Luca, your jobs always astonish me! :shock: Thank you Big Emmegi :drink_04: ----------------------------------- spydie Thu 02 Apr, 2009 15:50 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- great job Luca!!! i´ve been already waiting sleeplessly for this. Is this a stable version ?? Possible to run live or wait for final release?? ----------------------------------- New Player Thu 02 Apr, 2009 15:50 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- good news :mrgreen: great work ;) [quote]Is this a stable version ?? Possible to run live or wait for final release??[/quote] not stable at the moment but when no bugs found then is the stable version but it is better to make an other rc and relaese then the stable ;) ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Thu 02 Apr, 2009 16:11 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- Thanks all. :mri: I also quote what New Player told you spydie... [quote user="New Player" post="37871"]good news :mrgreen: great work ;) [quote]Is this a stable version ?? Possible to run live or wait for final release??[/quote] not stable at the moment but when no bugs found then is the stable version but it is better to make an other rc and relaese then the stable ;)[/quote] The difference between this version and the Beta is that we will try our best to support it, while we weren't support beta if not for bugs. If you are willing to go live with this release, remember that currently it supports only English and Italian and the default templates... I'm working hard to provide a new styles section... Maybe I will open it as a beta... :wink: ----------------------------------- masternk Thu 02 Apr, 2009 16:13 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- Thank You, downloading now... ----------------------------------- m740 Thu 02 Apr, 2009 16:17 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- Thanks!!!! Downloading and upgrading. ----------------------------------- brandsrus Thu 02 Apr, 2009 17:23 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- Thanks Luca for this new release :mryellow: :mryellow: I have (if I have enought time) tomorrow a translation to Dutch for this release! :mrblue: ----------------------------------- Chaotic Thu 02 Apr, 2009 17:39 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- MG is basically the only one coding this whole release and it's amazing to see how far and fast this RC has come. Amazing. ----------------------------------- Corleone Thu 02 Apr, 2009 17:57 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- Thanks Luca... Now, i install your new version... ----------------------------------- TheSteffen Thu 02 Apr, 2009 18:09 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- Thanks Luca... Going to test and to translate :mricy: ----------------------------------- HaoAsakura Thu 02 Apr, 2009 18:47 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- So good ^^ Thanks ----------------------------------- borbo Thu 02 Apr, 2009 18:59 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- Great...Downloading and Upgrading Nice work man ! Thank you ! ----------------------------------- JANU1535 Thu 02 Apr, 2009 23:45 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- Working on Spanish and Catalan translation!! Greets. ----------------------------------- Structor Fri 03 Apr, 2009 00:18 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- Tell me please because I'm confused: Icy Phoenix 1.2.0.27c is "Icy Phoenix 1.0.9.9 or above" or an "Icy Phoenix Beta Version"? ----------------------------------- Limun Fri 03 Apr, 2009 00:34 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- [quote user="Structor" post="37908"]Tell me please because I'm confused: Icy Phoenix 1.2.0.27c is "Icy Phoenix 1.0.9.9 or above" or an "Icy Phoenix Beta Version"?[/quote] Icy Phoenix 1.2.0.27c is "Icy Phoenix 1.0.9.9 or above" ----------------------------------- TheDarkTiger Fri 03 Apr, 2009 03:26 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- Excellent, now I'm down thank you very much :mrgreen: ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Fri 03 Apr, 2009 12:40 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- Thanks to [b]brandsrus[/b], Dutch is now ready for RC. ----------------------------------- richytard Sat 04 Apr, 2009 03:30 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- No es que quiera acer spam pero les dejo algunos bugs que tiene esta vercion. se supone que esto ya no deveria pasar :S no aparece el el administrador de bloques blobales no funionan correctamente lo bbcodes no funciona el[url=http://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1533&sid=1a6fdbc5d4c7bee61a82891b241898d7] MOD hide en esta vercion queda todo desconfigurado ----------------------------------- Chaotic Sat 04 Apr, 2009 04:17 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- Only English, please. I have no idea what you just posted. :( ----------------------------------- Lopalong Sat 04 Apr, 2009 05:16 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- Thank you Luca for all your time and effort in creating what can only be described as terrific forum software. ;) I will run with this, and if I find anything buggy (no matter how small), I'll let you know about it. 8) Now I've got to work out what templates can be left unchanged from my beta2 theme dabbling. :roll: ----------------------------------- richytard Sat 04 Apr, 2009 05:53 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- traduccion google It is not about spam but you want to let them have some errors that this vercion. it is assumed that this no longer deveria pasar: S does not the administrator blocks blobales not correctly funionan BBCode not the MOD is hiding in all this vercion deconfigure ************* as modifying the width of the forum? ----------------------------------- Informpro Sat 04 Apr, 2009 09:18 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- Not all BBCode are parsed in the Calendar !! If I post something as a Calendar News, When I'll pass the mouse on the title (in my exemple "Joyeux Anniversaire Daragun" (Happy Birthday Daragun)), I've have the strike BBcode active, but not all. I can understand that the marquee bbcode will not work but... >>[url=http://origine.hostarea.org/forum.php]Demo<< Edit: When go to CMS Ads>Settings>Pages Permissions>(change what u want .. Global block in viewforum, by example) And click "submit". If calendar row is activated, u'll've(XD) this error "Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::parse_only_smilies() in /home/web/clients/geek/www/includes/functions_calendar.php on line 464" ----------------------------------- Harimau Sun 05 Apr, 2009 08:41 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- [quote user="Mighty Gorgon" post="37922"]Thanks to [b]brandsrus[/b], Dutch is now ready for RC.[/quote] A BIG THX to Brtandsrus for the Dutch language !! ----------------------------------- ChillyBoarder Sun 05 Apr, 2009 13:25 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- Hey, so I'm new to IP, and I've got to say, I've hit the jackpot here. The perfect cms, enough mods for anyone, and the ajax is awesome. So if I start up a site in 1.2.0.27, upgrading to this version once it becomes stable would/might be a problem? ----------------------------------- Lopalong Sun 05 Apr, 2009 13:43 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- [quote user="ChillyBoarder" post="37987"]Hey, so I'm new to IP, and I've got to say, I've hit the jackpot here. The perfect cms, enough mods for anyone, and the ajax is awesome. So if I start up a site in 1.2.0.27, upgrading to this version once it becomes stable would/might be a problem?[/quote] RC1 is possibly the best way to go if you are starting new with Icy Phoenix - It's not that buggy or immature that it should be avoided until the final release. If you opt to run with v*27 to begin with - you will have more updating, and upgrading files, folders and everything else that's possibly better left to the current Die-Hard users of IP to deal with. Either way - It's your ball-game. ;) ----------------------------------- DWho Sun 05 Apr, 2009 13:47 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- Has anyone got a mirror I have unsuccessfully been able to download from here as It keeps timing out at 97% been trying for nearly 2 hours now... :( ----------------------------------- ChillyBoarder Sun 05 Apr, 2009 14:05 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- [quote]http://rapidshare.com/files/217676840/ip_20090401_122148_rc_1.zip[/quote] There you go DWho ----------------------------------- DWho Sun 05 Apr, 2009 14:12 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- Thanks brilliant... works great... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ----------------------------------- Lopalong Sun 05 Apr, 2009 14:14 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- Yeah! And who knows what else will come down from RapidShare with it. :( Jesus! Who the hell would put IP RC candidates on a POX website for any other reason than to add some scumware to it. [size=14][b]@*%$!@[/b][/size] Use this DWho - Guaranteed clean and vermin free! http://lopalong.com/ip_rc_1.zip :mricy: ----------------------------------- ChillyBoarder Sun 05 Apr, 2009 14:21 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- Pardon? I didn't realize that rapidshare modified it's files it anyway. Sorry mate. ----------------------------------- AndyGpy Sun 05 Apr, 2009 14:22 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- Structor 1.2.0.27c is greater than 1.0.9.9 and is not a Beta, i believe 1.2.0.27c was the last stable release. regards ----------------------------------- DWho Sun 05 Apr, 2009 14:49 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- Thanks for both downloads :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ----------------------------------- New Player Sun 05 Apr, 2009 14:55 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- [quote user="Lopalong" post="37993"]Yeah! And who knows what else will come down from RapidShare with it. :( Jesus! Who the hell would put IP RC candidates on a POX website for any other reason than to add some scumware to it. [size=14][b]@*%$!@[/b][/size] Use this DWho - Guaranteed clean and vermin free! http://lopalong.com/ip_rc_1.zip :mricy:[/quote] sorry i have nothing against you but who has no knowledge about rapidshare should keep quiet ----------------------------------- ChillyBoarder Sun 05 Apr, 2009 16:12 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- And what about styles, are the ones you have so far for this board supported on the new Beta? Went over the feature list, are any of the following going to be added to this new version? Set min / max Username Length Allow / Disallow e-mail Address Re-usage Custom BBCode Buttons Multiple Poll Option Voting Memberlist Searching Password Protected Forums Manage Attachments Additional PM Folders Send to Multiple Recipients Multiple Group Leaders Group Avatars Localised Moderator Logs Topics / Posts Moderation Queue Manage Report / Denial Reasons Custom BBCodes Yes it's a lot, nearly all the ones that aren't supported but are in BB3. I'm just curious though :D ----------------------------------- TheSteffen Sun 05 Apr, 2009 17:51 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- [quote user="Informpro" post="37956"]Not all BBCode are parsed in the Calendar !! If I post something as a Calendar News, When I'll pass the mouse on the title (in my exemple "Joyeux Anniversaire Daragun" (Happy Birthday Daragun)), I've have the strike BBcode active, but not all. I can understand that the marquee bbcode will not work but...[/quote] No, thats no BUG... ACP -> Configuration -> Icy Phoenix -> Calendar -> Length of the text displayed in the overview windows change the 200 to more Because you don´t get the closing BBCode ----------------------------------- mtarantjr Mon 06 Apr, 2009 22:23 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- Hello Mr. Gorgon and Other Partners. I just installed IP and I considered this work extremelly serious and I decide to abandon the phpbb3 to use the IP. I will try to upgrade to 1.2.21.48 and after I will start the translation for brazilian portuguese that I will send for you after. Thanks a lot. Mauro. ----------------------------------- AndyGpy Tue 07 Apr, 2009 00:23 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- Hi all, I appologize in advance if i am asking this in the wrong forum / topic. I have upgraded as per the instructions but i get this message during the database_update.php [color=#ff0019]File Writing :: Your server doesn't support file creation and editing.[/color] * ../backup Ok * ../cache Ok * ../cache/forums Ok * ../cache/posts Ok * ../cache/sql Ok * ../cache/topics Ok * ../cache/users Ok * ../ctracker/logfiles/logfile_attempt_counter.txt Ok * ../ctracker/logfiles/logfile_blocklist.txt Ok * ../ctracker/logfiles/logfile_debug_mode.txt Ok * ../ctracker/logfiles/logfile_malformed_logins.txt Ok * ../ctracker/logfiles/logfile_spammer.txt Ok * ../ctracker/logfiles/logfile_worms.txt Ok * ../downloads Ok * ../files Ok * ../files/album Ok * ../files/album/cache Ok * ../files/album/med_cache Ok * ../files/album/users Ok * ../files/album/wm_cache Ok * ../files/posted_images Ok * ../files/screenshots Ok * ../files/thumbs Ok * ../images/avatars Ok * ../logs Ok I have full control over my server, i have checked that apache rewrite mod is installed, how do i overcome this problem, any help would be appreciated. Regards ----------------------------------- Chaotic Tue 07 Apr, 2009 01:34 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- [quote user="ChillyBoarder" post="37997"]Pardon? I didn't realize that rapidshare modified it's files it anyway. Sorry mate.[/quote] Don't worry about it and we appreciate you being eager to help others here. See you around the IP site. :) ----------------------------------- Lopalong Thu 09 Apr, 2009 12:00 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- [quote user="New Player" post="38011"] sorry i have nothing against you but who has no knowledge about rapidshare should keep quiet[/quote] Not everyone shares your opinion unfortunately - And this thread is NOT about RapidShare. :P http://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?p=27797#p27797 ----------------------------------- New Player Thu 09 Apr, 2009 12:06 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- [quote user="Lopalong" post="38168"][quote user="New Player" post="38011"] sorry i have nothing against you but who has no knowledge about rapidshare should keep quiet[/quote] Not everyone shares your opinion unfortunately - And this thread is NOT about RapidShare. :P http://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?p=27797#p27797[/quote] yes novice programmer has maybe right with this post but this is not rapidshare. the uploader of the file has hidden a trojan or something in that file. not rapidshare ;) ----------------------------------- Lopalong Thu 09 Apr, 2009 12:59 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- If you wish to vehemently defend RapidShare, please start another thread in chat or wherever - I did say that this was NOT the place to discuss RapidShare. :( ----------------------------------- New Player Thu 09 Apr, 2009 13:18 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- [quote user="Lopalong" post="38170"]If you wish to vehemently defend RapidShare, please start another thread in chat or wherever - I did say that this was NOT the place to discuss RapidShare. :([/quote] i know but this wrong statement couldn't stand longer without answer ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Fri 10 Apr, 2009 18:29 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- Please guys, stop talking about RapidShare here... I don't know why someone could not download files from here correctly... this should not happen. Please, also beware of non official mirrors... this stands not only for Icy Phoenix, but for any other software as well. ----------------------------------- spydie Fri 10 Apr, 2009 19:11 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- Question!!! ¿¿¿¿¿¿ IS THERE ALREADY A SPANISCH TRANSLATION FOR RC1 ???????? ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Fri 10 Apr, 2009 19:15 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- I don't think there is an official one yet. Let's wait ThE KuKa. :wink: ----------------------------------- abels_182 Fri 10 Apr, 2009 22:07 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- MG, maybe you should add a Rich Editor (wysiwyg) for the new version. Please! :( ----------------------------------- DWho Fri 10 Apr, 2009 22:19 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- [quote user="abels_182" post="38216"]MG, maybe you should add a Rich Editor (wysiwyg) for the new version. Please! :([/quote] the bbcode already installed will do everything you need... what other features of wysisyg would you like to add ...as I can have a look at it...as an add on :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ----------------------------------- AndyGpy Sat 11 Apr, 2009 09:47 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- Hi Guys, I am looking for themes for this new version, i currently use .27 version as my main site and RC for my developing site, once i am happy with the developing site i will switch off my main site. Does anyone have styles / themes for this version, ideally i would like dark green aphrodite but alas it does not even install. anyone ideas ?? ----------------------------------- JANU1535 Sat 11 Apr, 2009 12:49 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- [quote user="spydie" post="38206"]Question!!! ¿¿¿¿¿¿ IS THERE ALREADY A SPANISCH TRANSLATION FOR RC1 ????????[/quote] I am working. Please be patient. ----------------------------------- Chaotic Sat 11 Apr, 2009 13:23 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- [quote user="AndyGpy" post="38231"]Hi Guys, I am looking for themes for this new version, i currently use .27 version as my main site and RC for my developing site, once i am happy with the developing site i will switch off my main site. Does anyone have styles / themes for this version, ideally i would like dark green aphrodite but alas it does not even install. anyone ideas ??[/quote] Styles for RC1 and future release will be posted soon. :) ----------------------------------- n1cks21 Wed 15 Apr, 2009 11:08 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- [quote user="Chaotic" post="38241"][quote user="AndyGpy" post="38231"]Hi Guys, I am looking for themes for this new version, i currently use .27 version as my main site and RC for my developing site, once i am happy with the developing site i will switch off my main site. Does anyone have styles / themes for this version, ideally i would like dark green aphrodite but alas it does not even install. anyone ideas ??[/quote] Styles for RC1 and future release will be posted soon. :)[/quote] will one be the blue pearl theme ???? ----------------------------------- Lopalong Wed 15 Apr, 2009 11:48 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- It's no good pushing the issue with questions like that because it's one hell of a lot of work to convert the old themes to the new format. If the themes you want to use for the RC releases are not available, then don't use it until they are. :P No doubt, as they are finished, they will be released - So please! just be patient. ;) ----------------------------------- TheSteffen Wed 15 Apr, 2009 12:22 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- [quote user="n1cks21" post="38346"]will one be the blue pearl theme ????[/quote] Yes, planed for next release. ----------------------------------- n1cks21 Fri 17 Apr, 2009 19:14 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- [quote user="TheSteffen" post="38349"][quote user="n1cks21" post="38346"]will one be the blue pearl theme ????[/quote] Yes, planed for next release.[/quote] Excellent Many Thanks, :D :D :D :D ----------------------------------- Haruhisempai Thu 23 Apr, 2009 19:34 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- Hello, I am new, and well I'm just downloading this version but I have a question on the other had a bug in 1.2.21.47 view the album page, this version will pass the same? sorry for the bad translation :lol: ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Sun 26 Apr, 2009 18:05 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- [quote user="Haruhisempai" post="38732"]Hello, I am new, and well I'm just downloading this version but I have a question on the other had a bug in 1.2.21.47 view the album page, this version will pass the same? sorry for the bad translation :lol:[/quote] It depends on what the bug was. Try this new version and if you think there is a bug in it, please use the [url=http://www.icyphoenix.com/bugs.php]Bugs Tracker to let us know what the bug is. ----------------------------------- awill Mon 27 Apr, 2009 09:23 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- thank all Question About Version Release [img]http://www.icyphoenix.com/files/images/1403/1.jpg[/img] [url=http://www.sadad-center.com/ip/index.php]My Web Site ----------------------------------- Limun Mon 27 Apr, 2009 10:14 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- [quote user="awill" post="38833"]thank all Question About Version Release [img]http://www.icyphoenix.com/files/images/1403/1.jpg[/img] [url=http://www.sadad-center.com/ip/index.php]My Web Site[/quote] :shock: it seems to me that MG updated RC1... when you downloated IP ? ----------------------------------- spydie Mon 27 Apr, 2009 13:57 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- witch version is the latest downloadable ???? I´m still stumbling across bugs in my version of RC1. all of them posted by Lopa and others here. Is the svn up to date ?? Then i´m going to DL from there ----------------------------------- New Player Mon 27 Apr, 2009 14:54 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- seems from svn but maybe only a mistake on the svn version because there no changes on svn since 3th april ----------------------------------- awill Tue 28 Apr, 2009 13:10 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- [img]http://www.icyphoenix.com/files/images/1403/3.jpg[/img] Suggest ...... must add this to chmod list in the Installation page ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Thu 30 Apr, 2009 12:29 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- Thanks for the suggestion, I will think about it... it should be optional though... I have updated SVN, but I need to update some more files, because I found a couple of bugs in RC2. I think I will update them today or tomorrow. ----------------------------------- Informpro Thu 30 Apr, 2009 19:12 ----------------------------------- Thanks for event registration ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT !! I'm working on a game, and it'll be very useful !! ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Fri 01 May, 2009 11:38 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- This site has been updated to RC2, but I still need some debugging... because there are a couple of things to fix before updating SVN files. ----------------------------------- Informpro Sat 02 May, 2009 15:08 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- RC2.1 for template W3C fix :) ----------------------------------- Yros Sat 02 May, 2009 20:47 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- Hello, I found a little bug : When you look a profile ( from another member or yours aswell ), you have it ( at the top at the page ) : " [b]Home » Profile » XXX[/b] " ( XXX = the user you are viewing the profile ) When you click on " Profile " from this page, it goes on a wrong page : Example : if your website is " xxx.host.net " and you are looking the 2nd profile ( ID = 2 ) it do it : " http://xxx.host.neprofile-profile-u2.html/ " There miss " t/ ". The right link should be : http://xxx.host.ne[b]T/[/b]profile-profile-u2.html Ps : that's just my opinion but when we click on " Profile " ( same line ) it should link to profile_main.php and not to the user's profile we are looking for ^^ Same thing for the " Home " link : it link to http://xxx.host.net/profile-profile-u2.html/index.php I don't think it's normal =/ I hope it could help you. Best regards =) Ps: I'm using RC 1 >.<' ( I'll do the upgrade to RC2 soon xD ) ----------------------------------- salcedaka Sat 02 May, 2009 21:10 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- You must have a wrong configuration. ----------------------------------- Yros Sat 02 May, 2009 21:17 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- Ah i'm the only one ? o.O 'Cause I use the core version ... o.o' Is it possible to due 'cause of SEO url rewriting ? If not I'll wait my slave ( Informpro ) for work on that ( :lol: ) ----------------------------------- Informpro Sat 02 May, 2009 22:24 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- Try to update U_u ? ----------------------------------- awill Wed 06 May, 2009 19:29 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- When i try Download topic i get this error General Error Could not create download stream for post. DEBUG MODE SQL Error : 1146 Table '*******_ip.POSTS_TEXT_TABLE' doesn't exist SELECT u.*, p.* FROM ( ip_posts p, POSTS_TEXT_TABLE pt, ip_users u LEFT JOIN ip_mps m ON u.user_id = m.mps_id ) WHERE p.topic_id = 1 AND u.user_id = p.poster_id ORDER BY p.post_time ASC, p.post_id ASC Line : 392 File : viewtopic.php ----------------------------------- DWho Wed 06 May, 2009 19:57 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- is this a fresh install or are you upgrading to rc1...? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ----------------------------------- awill Wed 06 May, 2009 20:39 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- [quote user="DWho" post="39108"]is this a fresh install or are you upgrading to rc1...? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:[/quote] No ......fresh install ......... ----------------------------------- DWho Wed 06 May, 2009 20:54 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- [quote user="awill" post="39111"][quote user="DWho" post="39108"]is this a fresh install or are you upgrading to rc1...? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:[/quote] No ......fresh install .........[/quote]just tested my version and the same error appears I will post it as a bug ... thanks for reporting....r :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ----------------------------------- Informpro Wed 06 May, 2009 21:34 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.2.21.48 RC1 ----------------------------------- It's because "POSTS_TEXT_TABLE" is not defined :p in includes/constants.php, find