https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7214 ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Sun 27 Jun, 2010 13:25 Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- Hi all, I'm proud to announce that the website has been updated to the latest dev package of Icy Phoenix (version 1.3.11.64). I'm sure there are many bugs and glitches due to the DB conversion to UTF-8, please if you find something wrong let me know either by answering here or via PM. There are also some new features, but I'll explain in another topic as soon as I'm sure that everything else is working fine. Thank you very much. Luca ----------------------------------- Informpro Sun 27 Jun, 2010 13:41 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- Great news, the biggest part of site looks right :). ----------------------------------- Joshua203 Sun 27 Jun, 2010 13:55 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- Congratulations MG :mryellow: ----------------------------------- spydie Sun 27 Jun, 2010 14:36 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- Congrats MG. well and quick done :shock: ----------------------------------- Joshua203 Mon 28 Jun, 2010 00:40 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- it looks/feels fast as lightning btw :wink: ----------------------------------- portalpez Tue 29 Jun, 2010 11:36 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- Thanks you MG. It is my impression or this version is very fast? ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Tue 29 Jun, 2010 23:00 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- Theoretically it should be at least 40% faster than latest stable release. :mricy: I have worked a lot on re-engineer the core code, if no big bugs are found in the common part of the code, I think that I won't change it until next release. ----------------------------------- Danielc Wed 30 Jun, 2010 18:42 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- Wow.. So Will there be a new IP release soon? Thanks for your work!!! ----------------------------------- spydie Thu 01 Jul, 2010 11:28 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- found something. in the menu, the (new Boton) , in portal it does´nt show the number of new posts, and if you click on new, either. In forum it´s alright forum [img]http://www.icyphoenix.com/files/images/6197/forum.png[/img] new [img]http://www.icyphoenix.com/files/images/6197/new.png[/img] portal [img]http://www.icyphoenix.com/files/images/6197/portal.png[/img] ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Thu 01 Jul, 2010 12:14 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- [quote user="Danielc" post="49389"]Wow.. So Will there be a new IP release soon?[/quote] New IP release => YES SOON => NO :lol: I'm quite satisfied with the core code (cache, db, style, common files and functions) but there are still some things to be finished and improved: [list][*]CMS: basic features designed, but not coded, all style part to be recoded [*]PLUGINS: basic functions coded, maybe some hooks are needed not necessary, we still need to move a couple of basic IP features to plugins, so to reduce basic package size and increase stability [*]PERMISSIONS SYSTEM: still wondering if we need to improve it or not, a new system has been introduced, but it is just used in a private package for debugging purpose[/list] Of course other minor things are planned, but these three are the major I'm focus on. [quote user="spydie" post="49394"]found something. in the menu, the (new Boton) , in portal it does´nt show the number of new posts, and if you click on new, either. In forum it´s alright[/quote] Hawk eye! :P That is not a bug, is a feature! :lol: I have removed the number of new messages in non relevant sections to save one SQL. I know someone will not agree... but we need a trade off between performances and features. ----------------------------------- Danielc Thu 01 Jul, 2010 18:59 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- Has the styles changed a lot? I'm interested in make my own style for my site, but i don't know if i would do better waiting for the next release. Also, i have other suggestions related to the performance (yes, a few more XD) that i have done in my site. The first is use minify to compress an merge the CSS files and JS files (had i said it before?). The second is related to posted_img_thumbnails.php (or bbcode.php). It would be better if it checks if the image is local and if its width and height are lesser than the max image size (that you can set up in ACP). In this case, there's no need to generate a thumbnail copying this file to the thumbnail path. It's better if you just link the original image path instead of linking the thumbnail path and also the original image path. This could be done with a few lines in bbcode.php and i think it increases a bit the performance. FIND: [code]if (strpos($pic_id, $users_images_path) !== false) { $user_dir = str_replace($pic_filename, '', str_replace($users_images_path, '', $pic_id)); $pic_thumbnail = $pic_filename;[/code] AFTER ADD: [code] $image_size = @getimagesize($img_url); if($image_size[0] <= $board_config['thumbnail_size'] && $image_size[1] <=$board_config['thumbnail_size']) { $thumb_exists = true; }[/code] Also, i haven't done this in my site, but it would be good if we add the width and height params to all images in the site. I don't know if this could increase drastically the memory usage or CPU usage, but if not, this could optimize the site. Thanks for your work!!!! ----------------------------------- zsolti10 Thu 01 Jul, 2010 19:11 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- Will language packs work with the new version? ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Thu 01 Jul, 2010 19:44 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- [quote user="Danielc" post="49401"]Has the styles changed a lot? I'm interested in make my own style for my site, but i don't know if i would do better waiting for the next release.[/quote] It should not be changed a lot... but if you want to realize all the changes you should try to compare templates with WinMerge. [quote user="Danielc" post="49401"]Also, i have other suggestions related to the performance (yes, a few more XD) that i have done in my site. The first is use minify to compress an merge the CSS files and JS files (had i said it before?).[/quote] I won't do it by default, I have coded some script for doing that automatically, but then I have decided to not implement it as default option. If I have enough time I will code a switch. Anyway in my opinion it is not crucial... you can do it for your site just once and you are ok until next CSS change. [quote user="Danielc" post="49401"]The second is related to posted_img_thumbnails.php (or bbcode.php). It would be better if it checks if the image is local and if its width and height are lesser than the max image size (that you can set up in ACP). In this case, there's no need to generate a thumbnail copying this file to the thumbnail path. It's better if you just link the original image path instead of linking the thumbnail path and also the original image path. This could be done with a few lines in bbcode.php and i think it increases a bit the performance. FIND: [code]if (strpos($pic_id, $users_images_path) !== false) { $user_dir = str_replace($pic_filename, '', str_replace($users_images_path, '', $pic_id)); $pic_thumbnail = $pic_filename;[/code] AFTER ADD: [code] $image_size = @getimagesize($img_url); if($image_size[0] <= $board_config['thumbnail_size'] && $image_size[1] <=$board_config['thumbnail_size']) { $thumb_exists = true; }[/code] [/quote] I wonder why you take the time to look which part of the code generates the thumbnail but you didn't read all the code in that section. :lol: Do you know what this part of code means? [codeblock] if(file_exists($pic_thumbnail_fullpath)) { $thumb_exists = true; $params['src'] = $server_url . str_replace(IP_ROOT_PATH, '', $pic_thumbnail_fullpath); }[/codeblock] And what this part of code in image_thumbnail.php is for? [codeblock]if(($pic_width < $config['thumbnail_size']) && ($pic_height < $config['thumbnail_size'])) { if($config['thumbnail_cache'] == true) { $copy_success = @copy($pic_fullpath, $pic_thumbnail_fullpath); @chmod($pic_thumbnail_fullpath, 0777); }[/codeblock] I think it is quite self explaining... and this code is there also in 1.3. :lol: [quote user="Danielc" post="49401"]Also, i haven't done this in my site, but it would be good if we add the width and height params to all images in the site. I don't know if this could increase drastically the memory usage or CPU usage, but if not, this could optimize the site. [/quote] If images are not stored to DB there is no easy way to add width and height without reading image properties. If you force the system to determine width and height you are charging server CPU for that. I prefer charging client CPU instead of server one. One of the other things in to do list is adding all posted images in a DB table. I'm still thinking about this option, because it has to be coded properly. [quote user="zsolti10" post="49403"]Will language packs work with the new version?[/quote] Old language packs won't work in new version. Changes should not be too much... even in this case WinMerge could help. ----------------------------------- Danielc Thu 01 Jul, 2010 21:33 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- Thanks for your reply. Related to templates, i will do that when i finish the design and start with the coding. Related to CSS and JS merging,ok, no problem, if you include that switch, better for me as i don't have to modify my files :mrblue: . Related to the thumbnails.. Really i had seen all the parts you mentioned, but no one worked for my request: [code]if(file_exists($pic_thumbnail_fullpath)) { $thumb_exists = true; $params['src'] = $server_url . str_replace(IP_ROOT_PATH, '', $pic_thumbnail_fullpath); }[/code] This code checks if the thumbnail exists, and in this case, it changes the image source to the thumbnail. My idea is use the same image URL (not thumbnail) if the width and height are lesser than the max size and the image is hosted in my site, so you don't use TWO links for the same content (thumbnail and original image). As $params['src'] has the original URL as value, i don't need to set that. First i tried to modify $pic_thumbnail_fullpath but it didn't worked (i don't know why, i think it was coded correctly). I set $thumb_exists to true because if i wouldn't do that, in the following code, Icy Phoenix it would change the image source to image_thumbnail.php (with the image as param): [code]if (($thumb_exists == false) || ($cache_image == false)) { $params['src'] = 'posted_img_thumbnail.' . PHP_EXT . '?' . $cache_append . 'pic_id=' . $img_url_enc; }[/code] Also, before modify bbcode.php, i took a look at image_thumbnail.php and i saw the code you mentioned: [code]if(($pic_width < $config['thumbnail_size']) && ($pic_height < $config['thumbnail_size'])) { if($config['thumbnail_cache'] == true) { $copy_success = @copy($pic_fullpath, $pic_thumbnail_fullpath); @chmod($pic_thumbnail_fullpath, 0777); }[/code] First, i noticed an error there, i think it must check if pic_width and pic_height are lesser or equal to the thumbnail size, so i replaced [code]if(($pic_width < $config['thumbnail_size']) && ($pic_height < $config['thumbnail_size']))[/code] to: [code]if(($pic_width <= $board_config['thumbnail_size']) && ($pic_height <= $board_config['thumbnail_size']))[/code] After, i started to modify this code, so it doesn't copy the same image as thumbnail. I replaced: [code]$copy_success = @copy($pic_fullpath, $pic_thumbnail_fullpath); @chmod($pic_thumbnail_fullpath, 0777);[/code] to: [code]if($pic_local == true) { $pic_thumbnail_fullpath = $pic_fullpath; }else { $copy_success = @copy($pic_fullpath, $pic_thumbnail_fullpath); @chmod($pic_thumbnail_fullpath, 0777); }[/code]. Then i tested, but fail!. The forum still used two urls for the same url (my idea is use consistent url's for the same content), so i modify bbcode.php as i said before. I hope you understand my idea and why i modified it. Thanks! ----------------------------------- KasLimon Wed 07 Jul, 2010 10:34 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- Nice :D Also my website was updated to this version to find more bugs and help in the development. It is really fast (I noticed the change on my site, and I use a lot of resources-consuming IP features). I'll be helping in all I can ;) ----------------------------------- Yros Fri 09 Jul, 2010 16:02 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- New bug about the preview message : when you try to preview the message your are typing, a part is lost when there is BBcodes or parts of codes PHP (quoted). You can see it [url=http://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&p=49454#p49454]here on this forum : just edit my message and click on " preview " : this is what I have : [align=center][img]http://d21.e-loader.net/ud1xuGLeFz.png[/img][/align] Edit : I also tried the SAME message on a fresh install with the basic template : same result. ----------------------------------- Yros Sun 11 Jul, 2010 10:13 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- Ah yes ... Now that I think about it, something that might be changed is in the ACP -> Forum : when you try to delete a forum/category while there is some subforums/cats, it tells you " nowhere to move to " then you have to delete aaaaaall the subcategories first and sometimes it's really boring :X ----------------------------------- Yros Wed 14 Jul, 2010 03:20 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- New report : you can't assign a special rank to a group. When you try and submit, it never save the changes about it. After some tests, when you submit it always reset the value " group_rank " in the table " ip_groups " to " 0 ". I even tried to change this value manually : nothing to notice, it works, but when I update the group it gets reseted. The rank doesn't even show up in the forum =/ ----------------------------------- TheSteffen Sun 25 Jul, 2010 19:22 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- I am a litle bit late, but great news AND great work MG. ----------------------------------- Ripley Mon 26 Jul, 2010 13:06 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- Thank you MG, utf-8 was much needed really :D ----------------------------------- elvamo Mon 26 Jul, 2010 23:17 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- [align=justify]Please do not vary but the themes I'm getting the bar code below the banner in the version, 27c worked great, start to do something in version 1.3 please move back if you do not know if the bear with is costing me ... since I get my version is wrong site for that matter. EDIT: Not if it's a bug or what, but des enabled signatures ¿?¿? or BBCode in them ¿?¿? that is not mine ....[/align] ----------------------------------- Costa Tue 27 Jul, 2010 21:22 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- [quote user="Ripley" post="49569"]Thank you MG, utf-8 was much needed really :D[/quote] My concern is whether it will be a easily and [b]correctly converted[/b] into an existing database, from characters ISO (rusian, greeke etc) in UTF. ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Tue 27 Jul, 2010 22:46 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- I have created a convertor, but it needs to be tested. ----------------------------------- spydie Tue 27 Jul, 2010 22:55 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- for what i can say, it works Luca. got a double of my mod site running with latest svn in spanish conversion went quick and with no errors i think. only thing i got to say, wouldnt it been easier to use útf8 encode/ decode for the lang files. accented words look a bit funny and crazy in the lang files now. ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Tue 27 Jul, 2010 22:58 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- Did you try to run [b]install/convert_utf8.php[/b]? ----------------------------------- spydie Tue 27 Jul, 2010 23:00 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- yep I run that script . uploaded and overwrote includes/db with the fresh ones and run that script afterwards with no probs ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Tue 27 Jul, 2010 23:04 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- Great, thanks for reporting. Regarding lang files, I think it's up to translators... English doesn't have accented letters. :lol: ----------------------------------- spydie Tue 27 Jul, 2010 23:15 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- BTW I´m trying to fidle an admin_plugins_extended together, with some new functions, like uploader/unzipper-extractor to the final folders . function i´ve seen on joomla, only thing is, where must be an xml file included in the zip, that tells extractor where to extract each file to. i´m basing this unzipper on pclzip and pclxml libs. but i still need some ideas , on how to move the files around ( ftp script maybe) or an pseudo ftp script ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Tue 27 Jul, 2010 23:24 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- I have already coded / integrated most of those files functions. Original [b]pclzip.lib.php[/b] is in [b]includes[/b] folder, while in [b]includes/class_files.php[/b] you can find all functions I have coded to manage both files and folders (I personally use those scripts to manage local packages). The problem is that not all servers allow writing permissions... you can check how WordPress works, because its plugins system is really well coded. ----------------------------------- TheSteffen Wed 28 Jul, 2010 10:31 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- [quote user="spydie" post="49605"]only thing i got to say, wouldnt it been easier to use útf8 encode/ decode for the lang files. accented words look a bit funny and crazy in the lang files now.[/quote] I solved it for german with another saving each file as UNIX UTF-8 without BOM Try it with one file to test. Or send me one, I will do it for you. ----------------------------------- spydie Wed 28 Jul, 2010 11:19 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- [quote user="Mighty Gorgon" post="49614"] The problem is that not all servers allow writing permissions... you can check how WordPress works, because its plugins system is really well coded.[/quote] thats why i thought of using an ftp script. it´s probably the only way to work on all servers ----------------------------------- zsolti10 Wed 28 Jul, 2010 13:44 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- Is it support utf-8? ----------------------------------- TheSteffen Sun 01 Aug, 2010 11:10 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- Yes :mricy: ----------------------------------- zsolti10 Sun 01 Aug, 2010 16:38 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- That's good :D And my last question: Why do you use this version number? I mean after 1.2.0.27 the new version number is 1.3.0.53. After 1.3.0.53, 1.3.11.64 will come. I don't want to insult you, but I don't understand this. ----------------------------------- TheSteffen Sun 01 Aug, 2010 23:12 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- [quote user="zsolti10" post="49691"]That's good :D And my last question: Why do you use this version number? I mean after 1.2.0.27 the new version number is 1.3.0.53. After 1.3.0.53, 1.3.11.64 will come. I don't want to insult you, but I don't understand this.[/quote] Let me explain with my own words... 1.1, 1.2 and the last one 1.3 are the releases. Next one would be 1.4 I guess :mricy: So the Zero is for release 1.4.0 1.3.11.64 means, 11th "public" and 64th "private" release I hope I am right and you could understand how the version is working. ----------------------------------- zsolti10 Mon 02 Aug, 2010 12:23 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- Now understand, thanks :D ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Mon 02 Aug, 2010 22:12 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- Icy Phoenix versioning is slightly different from what Steffen wrote. X.Y.Z.W [list][*][b]X[/b]: major revision [*][b]Y[/b]: minor revision (changes each stable release) [*][b]Z[/b]: number of revisions between two stable releases [*][b]W[/b]: cumulative number of code revisions[/list] In other words [b]Z[/b] changes only between stable releases, [b]W[/b] increases each time and [b]Y[/b] changes only when a new stable version is released. [b]X[/b] changes only when the core code is almost rewritten. ----------------------------------- zsolti10 Wed 04 Aug, 2010 19:39 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- I understand now, thanks [b]MG[/b] and [b]TheSteffen[/b]. :D ----------------------------------- spydie Sat 07 Aug, 2010 23:55 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- Possible BUG in xs_news If you wanna use the News ticker, with an rss feed. The ticker tells me, it´s not able to read the xml data from Icy.com for example or the feed is just empty. [img]http://www.icyphoenix.com/files/images/6197/rss_feed.png[/img] funny thing is , loading forum.php at first it shows the feed, but after finnishing load of page, its gone [img]http://www.icyphoenix.com/files/images/6197/rss_feed_on_load.png[/img] Aswell, i´ve noticed that the table XS_news_xml has only the feed name, url , and direction of feed stored. xml height, wide, font and speed, are empty. [img]http://www.icyphoenix.com/files/images/6197/table_xs_newsx_xml.png[/img] Aswell, i get an error message, trying to delet the news entry [img]http://www.icyphoenix.com/files/images/6197/error_message.png[/img] Edit: Another Bug, i think. adm/erc.php if you try to reset template-data: Select new theme Fatal error: Call to a member function obtain_styles() on a non-object in /homepages/39/d302884489/htdocs/xxxxxxx/includes/functions_selects.php on line 74 ----------------------------------- spydie Mon 09 Aug, 2010 16:44 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- Another one. CMS is´nt updating CMS config. You can change default layout, but left and right blocks wide does´nt change at all, after changing the settings and saving. It tells you that they´ve been updated, but going again to CMS config, i see the same data as before, only default layout changes OK. Funny thing, I created a new portal page, assigned blocks and verything was ok. When i switched back to 3-column changed a few block positions, and had an error message. Investigated a bit, and found that, in the table ip_cms_config , the first three entrys were gone. 1. default_portal 2. header_width 3. footer_width were´nt anywhere to find Look´s like something is deleting this tables. Testet this on a clean install, and on my updatet live site and AJAX is´nt working aswell. only works a bit in Add´s and publicity ----------------------------------- TheSteffen Mon 09 Aug, 2010 19:08 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- Hi [b]spydie[/b], thanks for reporting... CMS (SVN Version) is not ready till now. So, you can test everything else :P ----------------------------------- spydie Mon 09 Aug, 2010 21:47 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- But if you don´t report or test everything, then it takes longer to find the bugs :P ----------------------------------- spydie Tue 10 Aug, 2010 22:12 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- And another one . New privat chat gives sql errors [code]SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ] You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND s.shout_room = '2|35' ORDER BY s.shout_id DESC LIMIT 99, 1' at line 3 [1064] SQL SELECT s.shout_id FROM mods_ajax_shoutbox s AND s.shout_room = '2|35' ORDER BY s.shout_id DESC LIMIT 99, 1 BACKTRACE FILE: includes/db/mysql.php LINE: 289 CALL: sql_db->sql_error() FILE: includes/ajax_shoutbox_inc.php LINE: 363 CALL: sql_db->sql_query() FILE: ajax_shoutbox.php LINE: 39 CALL: include('includes/ajax_shoutbox_inc.php') [/code] ----------------------------------- spydie Tue 17 Aug, 2010 00:48 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- Error in install/database_update.php Rev 231 [code linenumbers=false]Fatal error: Call to undefined function utf8_clean_string() in C:\xamp server\xampp\htdocs\nuevo-test\install\includes\functions_install.php on line 2409[/code] Ok forget this. I just found out, you´ve got to update through install script. Juas. Authentication went in the sh...er It tells me wrong pass I think the error comes from install script. running database_update directly i got an error from here functions_install line 2409 undefined string [code linenumbers=false][$clean_name = utf8_clean_string($row['username']); ][/code] looking at the database afterwards. clean name is empty. and trying to login it tells you wrong password. this happens to all users ----------------------------------- spydie Fri 20 Aug, 2010 22:24 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- Investigating a bit, it looks like it has something to do with login data beeing compared wrong in database. You have specified an incorrect username. Please check your username and try again. If you continue to have problems please contact the Administrator. still trying to find the error. edit: found the error. it´s in includes/auth_db ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Sat 21 Aug, 2010 00:10 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- I have updated this website to Icy Phoenix 1.3.13.66. I should have fixed part of those error while update usernames... anyway this version is still highly unstable, I need to finish to test install / update procedure. ----------------------------------- spydie Sat 21 Aug, 2010 09:52 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- running install script to update : Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /homepages/39/d302884489/htdocs/forofos-f1/mods_nuevo/install/includes/functions_install.php on line 1114 thats inside an javascript , that worked previously, strange thing is, that this only happens online, but not localy. Another thing is: Login is´nt working at all. Wan´t login anyway round. Not even switching the comments in includes/auth_db.php ----------------------------------- portalpez Sun 22 Aug, 2010 01:23 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- Testing icy from wifi in salou hotel!!! :mrgreen: My forum 1.0.27c does not run.... cant send messajes larges than one frase. ----------------------------------- spydie Tue 24 Aug, 2010 15:41 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- Look´s to me like last svn (235) is using different password encoding, and is´nt converting the pass correctly example this is the same password in rev 228: $H$9NUUWlTYIRdF3Wlij8s9tOlhAr/MXa1 rev 235: $H$94siWH.loie13Qbv.fgbzJtoHR7C50/ see the difference. so if you update from 228 to 231 or 235 you get the problem that you can´t login anymore, and theres no way to reset the pass, at the moment ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Tue 24 Aug, 2010 23:46 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- Passwords have been converted a while ago... latest revision uses a new field to check against username, that is why (I guess) you are not able to login anymore. The conversion function is run automatically from database_update.php and install.php, but if you didn't update properly you won't be able to login. Here is running revision 235 with some small cosmetic edits, so you can see that the package is working fine. I still need to make sure that database_update.php is working fine. In the meantime, before running update, make sure you have copied into your Icy Phoenix [b]includes/db/*.*[/b] and [b]includes/utf8/*.*[/b] from the last package. ----------------------------------- spydie Wed 25 Aug, 2010 00:03 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- gonna check this. thanks MG Edit: just tried this again with the same result ( on local enviorement). First copied includes/db and Utf from latest package into working 228 rev then copied install run install/install.php update. when deleted all files ( without config.php) from 228 copied complete 235 rev files went to login , and the same happend edited includes/auth_db.php comenting new auth line and decomenting the previous working one. still not able to login ----------------------------------- spydie Tue 31 Aug, 2010 17:30 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- strange thing. tried the hole process again, with identical result, but when tried to reset password by clicking forgot your pass. and guess what, it works. but i´m still not shure , where the hell i comit the error on updating ----------------------------------- Ripley Tue 31 Aug, 2010 18:28 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- [smiley smilie=1 fontcolor=000000 shadowcolor=FF9900 shieldshadow=1]Спасибо[/smiley] [code linenumbers=false][smiley smilie=1 fontcolor=000000 shadowcolor=FF9900 shieldshadow=1]Спасибо[/smiley][/code] Hello MG, I have read that you already update Icyphoenix to utf, but there is still no cirillic letters on the smiley, may be I just do not understand something, then just delete my post :) ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Tue 31 Aug, 2010 22:45 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- That depends on the font used which doesn't support cirillic letters. You should find a font which supports your letters and edit the script to make use that! ----------------------------------- Costa Wed 01 Sep, 2010 00:30 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- I tried and I have the same problem with Greek letters .... [align=center] [smiley smilie=5 fontcolor=0000FF shadowcolor=000000 shieldshadow=1]ΙΤΑΛΙΑ[/smiley] [/align] [code linenumbers=false][smiley smilie=5 fontcolor=0000FF shadowcolor=000000 shieldshadow=1]ΙΤΑΛΙΑ[/smiley] [/code] [align=center]ΙΤΑΛΙΑ = ITALIA[/align] ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Thu 02 Sep, 2010 16:44 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- Of course the problem is with all non latins characters. :-) ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Thu 02 Sep, 2010 22:38 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- [b]spydie[/b], still no success in updating? Other two users updated a test site successfully with latest revision. I should upload another version soon, try to wait and test the new one. ----------------------------------- andrea75 Sat 04 Sep, 2010 12:59 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- 2 possible bugs: [list][*]On the CMS, the permissions of Dynamic Menù Links, are not selectable: [img]http://www.icyphoenix.com/files/images/24/bug1.jpg[/img] but the old that I have selected before upgrade are still works fine. [*]All Ajax functions (for registration forms, user search...) seems don't work, even if are active on ACP.[/list] ----------------------------------- Yros Fri 10 Sep, 2010 15:44 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- I don't think it's a bug : MG already said that he was working on the CMS that had to be fully rewritten in a different and more efficient way. That includes every Ajax Functions linked with the ACP. ----------------------------------- spydie Wed 15 Sep, 2010 20:44 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- funny thing . I keep having the same problems with login. It only works , after having requested a new pass, but without activating this pass. something strange in password conversion i would say, or better said , something in update. It seems not to convert the pass. this is updating from rev 230 to 245 Strange thing, looks like i´ve got to have a look at the update script, to see if i can sort this out. MG. maybe you can give me a hint, where the conversion is done ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Wed 15 Sep, 2010 23:09 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- [quote user="andrea75" post="50081"]On the CMS, the permissions of Dynamic Menù Links, are not selectable[/quote] Convert these lang vars to uppercase... you need to do it twice! [codeblock] '0' => $lang['B_ALL'], '1' => $lang['B_GUESTS'], '2' => $lang['B_REG'], '3' => $lang['B_MOD'], '4' => $lang['B_ADMIN'][/codeblock] [quote user="andrea75" post="50081"]All Ajax functions (for registration forms, user search...) seems don't work, even if are active on ACP[/quote] There was a bug there... I need to finish to fix it. [quote user="spydie" post="50141"]funny thing . I keep having the same problems with login. It only works , after having requested a new pass, but without activating this pass. something strange in password conversion i would say, or better said , something in update. It seems not to convert the pass. this is updating from rev 230 to 245 Strange thing, looks like i´ve got to have a look at the update script, to see if i can sort this out. MG. maybe you can give me a hint, where the conversion is done[/quote] Unfortunately I cannot tell what the problem is, because I don't keep track all the changes in development reviews. I can say that new installation is now working fine, and also update from 1.3.0.53 should work as I tested it some days ago (I hope to not have broken anything with latest fixes). Try a new install and let me know. ----------------------------------- spydie Thu 16 Sep, 2010 00:00 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- no problems with new install. the problem apears from rev 230 to 245 ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Thu 16 Sep, 2010 00:09 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- I can't remember what I changed in rev 230, do you need necessarily to update from that one? ----------------------------------- spydie Thu 16 Sep, 2010 00:12 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- yep ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Thu 16 Sep, 2010 00:21 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- Try to change your IP version in config table to an earlier version: 1.3.12.65 Then make sure you have updated your includes/db files and run again database_update.php Let me know if this fixes your issues. ----------------------------------- spydie Thu 16 Sep, 2010 09:31 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- Nope, did´nt work. same result. even trying the 1.3.0.53 option, got the same result. My only problem is, that you need to request a new pass, to be able to connect. everything else runs fine, apart from needing to configure the portal page again, since all blocks after update are calling there data from the first installed block in the list ----------------------------------- Yros Thu 16 Sep, 2010 11:45 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- [quote user="Mighty Gorgon" post="50169"]I can't remember what I changed in rev 230, do you need necessarily to update from that one?[/quote] [url=http://d7.e-loader.net/k8sW3lcI5N.png]Login_ip.php screen <- May it help you ? Rev 231 compared to 236 in [url=http://www.assembla.com/code/icy_phoenix/subversion/node/diff/246/231/ip/trunk/includes/functions.php]function.php ? ----------------------------------- buldo Thu 16 Sep, 2010 18:20 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- I've just installed the GIT's IP version 1.3.14.67, when I want to register or create a new user (from ACP) I get this error: "Fatal error: Call to a member function sql_escape() on a non-object in D:\home\andrea\xampp\htdocs\ip_git\includes\functions.php on line 794" Can anyone confirm this? ----------------------------------- spydie Thu 16 Sep, 2010 19:20 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- yep just tested this on local with same result. Fatal error: Call to a member function sql_escape() on a non-object in C:\xamp server\xampp\htdocs\rev_246\includes\functions.php on line 794 ----------------------------------- andrea75 Thu 16 Sep, 2010 19:24 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- [quote user="buldo" post="50182"]I've just installed the GIT's IP version 1.3.14.67, when I want to register or create a new user (from ACP) I get this error: "Fatal error: Call to a member function sql_escape() on a non-object in D:homeandreaxampphtdocsip_gitincludes unctions.php on line 794" Can anyone confirm this?[/quote] I Confirm... same error. I'm trying this version in local in the meantime, and I found another little bug. With URL rewrite active, if I click in the [b]viewprofile[/b] on "[i]Add as a friend[/i]", the link bring on [b]forum.php[/b] without add the friend at list. [hr] On the [b]includes/rss_function.php[/b] there is an error at line 317 FIND [codeblock] if (!empty($user_data['username'])) { $username = $user_data['username'] }[/codeblock] REPLACE WITH [codeblock] if (!empty($user_data['username'])) { $username = $user_data['username']; }[/codeblock] :wink: ----------------------------------- spydie Sun 19 Sep, 2010 00:44 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- another one i think. Revision 248 CMS-Installed blocks. If you want to set block permissions to something else when all, it just stays ALL. it does not update to guests or logged in users. Can someone confirm this ?? ----------------------------------- andrea75 Sun 19 Sep, 2010 18:16 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- [quote user="spydie" post="50207"]another one i think. Revision 248 CMS-Installed blocks. If you want to set block permissions to something else when all, it just stays ALL. it does not update to guests or logged in users. Can someone confirm this ??[/quote] Yes, I confirm. And the problem with URL rewrite in user profile still remain, but now also the extra statistic link doesn't work correctly. I'm trying to solve... ----------------------------------- spydie Fri 24 Sep, 2010 14:39 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- another one. Groups if you wanne colorize an selected user, it changes the color of all users, not only the selected one. Can someone confirm this please?? ----------------------------------- buldo Fri 24 Sep, 2010 23:51 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- [quote user="spydie" post="50247"]Can someone confirm this please??[/quote] No: I've create 2 users and added them to the group, first user wasn't colorized so I checked the box and then colorized it; second one was colorized by default when he was added then I change (from ACP) the color of the two users and set the "Default Group" to "No default group"; finally I went to groupcp and colorized one user without problems. Can you describe your steps? As others SVN I've tested, I cannot set default templates: in acp and ucp it is regulary set on default template I've choosen, but it isn't the correct style. Example: Default style for site: ACP->Main settings->Site Defaults->Default style->Prosilver (with override users settings) same on ACP->Styles->Default style UCP: correctly set to Prosilver (default style) Style effectively in use: Frozen The only way to get the Prosilver style is calling it directly from URL (..../index.php?s=2). Can someone confirm this? ----------------------------------- spydie Sat 25 Sep, 2010 00:15 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- I confirm that buldo. I´ve changed the style, renaming style id in _themes table giving my style the id 1. [quote user="buldo" post="50249"] No: I've create 2 users and added them to the group, first user wasn't colorized so I checked the box and then colorized it; second one was colorized by default when he was added then I change (from ACP) the color of the two users and set the "Default Group" to "No default group"; finally I went to groupcp and colorized one user without problems.[/quote] hm. i´ve tried again, and now it work´s. maybe just hit the wrong button before, and been to quick to post that here. should have run another check before posting. My Bad ----------------------------------- spydie Wed 29 Sep, 2010 00:15 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- Maybe somebody can confirm this one. link permissions not working in Dyn Menu. Just tried to change permissions on statistics link, and the area is´nt even selectable ----------------------------------- TheSteffen Thu 30 Sep, 2010 12:37 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- For utf-8 working right in ACP OPEN [b]templates/common/acp/ip_header.tpl[/b] FIND [codeblock][/codeblock] REPLACE WITH [codeblock][/codeblock] Same for this file [b]templates\common\xs_mod\tpl\frame_top.tpl[/b] ----------------------------------- TheSteffen Thu 30 Sep, 2010 12:50 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- Bantron is not working for Email address If you insert this: *@*.ru to ban all russan email addresses :mricy: you get this [code linenumbers=false]SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ] [0] SQL No values specified for SQL IN comparison BACKTRACE FILE: includes/db/mysql.php LINE: 728 CALL: sql_db->sql_error() FILE: includes/class_notifications.php LINE: 249 CALL: sql_db->sql_in_set() FILE: adm/admin_user_bantron.php LINE: 258 CALL: class_notifications->delete_user_notifications()[/code] ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Sun 03 Oct, 2010 11:39 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- I should have fixed almost all reported issues. I still have to complete some code in CMS and then I'll update SVN / GIT repos. Thanks for reporting. ----------------------------------- spydie Sun 03 Oct, 2010 12:25 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- one thing. Don´t know if this happens to anybody else, But if i try to delete an block from main page. The cms goes crazy, and i get an sql error message on the front page with no blocks shown, only the error message block. Critical error it say´s this is from my local test page, after deleting top posters block [img]http://www.icyphoenix.com/files/images/6197/sql_error.png[/img] ----------------------------------- TheSteffen Sun 03 Oct, 2010 14:23 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- I can confirm this. ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Mon 04 Oct, 2010 16:05 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- Thanks for reporting, I'll check it ASAP. Just keep in mind that everything CMS related is still highly unstable, because it has been recoded almost from scratch (even if the code is still not as I would like :roll: ). I hope to have some of the basic features fixed soon, so we can debug it and then add special features to make it unique. Thanks. ----------------------------------- Yros Tue 05 Oct, 2010 04:42 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- When I'm going into the ACP -> Users -> CMS Permissions and that I look for a User, the only permissions I see is " VIP " BUT there are other blank cases (where nothing is written but it seems to be possible to check them). Can someone confirm this ? The blank cases seems to correspond to the original permissions (I checked a 1.3.x version) and, in fact, the " Guest " / " Registered " / " Publisher " / " Reviewer " / " Content Manager " permissions are written but they do exist. Maybe some lang' var issue ? ----------------------------------- spydie Tue 05 Oct, 2010 09:52 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- Maybe an Lowercase - Uppercase thing like the CMS Issue?? ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Tue 05 Oct, 2010 11:01 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- Yes, it should be a CASE problem... anyway I don't care about that section, because is going to be removed. We are moving to another permission system for CMS (similar to phpBB 3 one). All CMS related things are highly unstable. :mri: ----------------------------------- spydie Sun 17 Oct, 2010 12:16 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- REV 250 Block deletion keeps driving CMS crazy. I just tested on local enviorement. I keep getting this sql error, when i delet a block from portal page, and going on edit this page, it tells me , NO PORTAL PAGE been selected to edit second. CMS config disapears aswell, after deleting a block. You just get the normal CMS config page, without any fields to edit in ----------------------------------- GalaxiaNaruto Fri 22 Oct, 2010 19:49 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- When will be released this update in Icy Phoenix Spain(in Spanish and oficially)? PD: Great Job Mighty Gorgon!! Regards for everyone! ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Sat 23 Oct, 2010 12:01 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- [quote user="spydie" post="50403"]REV 250 Block deletion keeps driving CMS crazy. I just tested on local enviorement. I keep getting this sql error, when i delet a block from portal page, and going on edit this page, it tells me , NO PORTAL PAGE been selected to edit second. CMS config disapears aswell, after deleting a block. You just get the normal CMS config page, without any fields to edit in[/quote] Thanks for reporting spydie, can you tell me the exact procedure to replicate the problems in a clean installation (if you have the time for doing that)? Your help is very much appreciated. ----------------------------------- spydie Sat 23 Oct, 2010 12:24 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- I´ve installed rev 250 clean on local enviorement. when i went to cms to edit some blocks, for testing i decided to delet TOP POSTERS block from main page, so i went to CMS-PAGES and just deleted the TOP-POSTERS block from the list. the result was an sql error on portal page and the disapearing of CMS config [img]http://www.icyphoenix.com/files/images/6197/portal_1287829440_253486.png[/img] [img]http://www.icyphoenix.com/files/images/6197/cms_config.png[/img] and this happens, when you go to : EDIT THIS PAGE on portal page [img]http://www.icyphoenix.com/files/images/6197/edit_this_page.png[/img] ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Sat 23 Oct, 2010 12:27 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- Thank you very much, I'll fix it soon. I just need to finish the jQuery part for blocks sorting and then I will review the full CMS before coding anything new. ----------------------------------- spydie Mon 25 Oct, 2010 11:34 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- Just stumbled other something here on this very site. If you go to memberlist, and you select any letter, pagination goes up to 116, but theres only the first 3-4 pages used. All the rest is empty. It looks to me, like it´s using pagination from ALL Users, for sorting by letter aswell. [img]http://www.icyphoenix.com/files/images/6197/icy_com.png[/img] [img]http://www.icyphoenix.com/files/images/6197/icy_com1.png[/img] This is just a sreenshot selecting S letter, but it happens to all of them. somebody confirm this please ----------------------------------- buldo Mon 25 Oct, 2010 18:30 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- [quote user="spydie" post="50477"]...somebody confirm this please[/quote] Yes, I can confim that. ----------------------------------- spydie Sun 31 Oct, 2010 10:35 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- One question: What happend to includes/page_header.php or is this version pulling the data now from constants directly?? ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Mon 01 Nov, 2010 11:32 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- [b]includes/page_header.php[/b] have been removed because it's not the more efficient way to build page headers, especially for modding. If you look at functions.php now you have new functions to output headers and footers... and also a new function to generate the whole page at the end of each file (allowing all defined vars to be used in header as well!). Since now header is in a function, you would need to declare as global vars you want to be ported there. ----------------------------------- spydie Mon 01 Nov, 2010 11:34 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- Thanks MG I drove myself crazy, trying to find that part ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Mon 01 Nov, 2010 11:37 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- Trust me... when you understand how it works, you will agree that it is much more easy and flexible than before. ----------------------------------- TheSteffen Mon 08 Nov, 2010 10:18 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- In ACP, if you want to give a user admin permission adm/index.php?admin=1 you get this [code linenumbers=false]SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ] You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') GROUP BY (u.user_id) ORDER BY u.user_id ASC' at line 4 [1064] SQL SELECT u.user_id, u.user_level FROM ip_users u, ip_forums_watch fw WHERE u.user_id = fw.user_id AND fw.forum_id IN ('3', '4', '5') AND u.user_id NOT IN () GROUP BY (u.user_id) ORDER BY u.user_id ASC BACKTRACE FILE: includes/db/mysql.php LINE: 289 CALL: sql_db->sql_error() FILE: includes/class_notifications.php LINE: 307 CALL: sql_db->sql_query() FILE: adm/admin_ug_auth.php LINE: 144 CALL: class_notifications->delete_not_auth_notifications()[/code] Like I can see the user is anyway changed to Admin. ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Sun 14 Nov, 2010 08:55 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- Hi Steffen, thanks for reporting, anyway I was not able to replicate this error. Can you please try to replicate it on a clean installation? Thanks, Luca ----------------------------------- TheSteffen Tue 16 Nov, 2010 19:02 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- It was a fresh installation on a real server. No problem MG, I will keep it in my mind. It is not a big problem. ----------------------------------- spydie Sat 27 Nov, 2010 16:41 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- Rev 251 I keep getting this Sql error, if i delet an block from frontpage. Explain: I go to CMS - 3 columns - installed blocks i select for example Top Users Block and delet it. Result is an SQL error on Frontpage [spoiler]SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ] You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 [1064] SQL SELECT * FROM ip_cms_block_position WHERE layout = BACKTRACE FILE: includes/db/mysql.php LINE: 289 CALL: sql_db->sql_error() FILE: includes/class_cms.php LINE: 153 CALL: sql_db->sql_query() FILE: includes/new_page_common.php LINE: 188 CALL: ip_cms->cms_parse_blocks() FILE: index.php LINE: 17 CALL: include('includes/new_page_common.php')[/spoiler] Can someone confirm this , please ----------------------------------- spydie Fri 10 Dec, 2010 22:26 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- Problem with the CMS User permits in ACP-Users-CMS Permissions Happens that only apears VIP in the dropdown. FIX: OPEN [b]adm_cms_auth.php[/b] FIND [codeblock]$auth_array = array( '0' => $lang['CMS_Guest'], '1' => $lang['CMS_Reg'], '2' => $lang['CMS_VIP'], '3' => $lang['CMS_Publisher'], '4' => $lang['CMS_Reviewer'], '5' => $lang['CMS_Content_Manager'] );[/codeblock] REPLACE WITH [codeblock]$auth_array = array( '0' => $lang['CMS_GUEST'], '1' => $lang['CMS_REG'], '2' => $lang['CMS_VIP'], '3' => $lang['CMS_PUBLISHER'], '4' => $lang['CMS_REVIEWER'], '5' => $lang['CMS_CONTENT_MANAGER'] );[/codeblock] ----------------------------------- spydie Mon 03 Jan, 2011 11:09 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- some other thing. Don´t know, if this happens to someone else aswell. If you try to change the default template, It want switch. neither does it in the profile or in the menu option, there only apears Frozen as default, and no more options. can someone confirm this ?? I tried this on local and on a live test site , with just the 3 standart templates installed. Installed Lightning aswell, but nothing. Looks like it does´nt post installed templates to the array. This is in Rev 251. Well. this disapears, after cleaning the cache manualy. So i´d call this solved ----------------------------------- spydie Tue 11 Jan, 2011 14:52 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- googling around , i stumbled over an solution , that might be interesting including it in all Icy Templates. google chrome frame. it enables webkit functions in IE even if they are not directly suported by IE Info: [url=http://code.google.com/intl/en-GB/chrome/chromeframe/]Here IMHO. this might allow us to focus more on design, not needing to think of, if it will show well on IE aswell, so compatibility passes to background ----------------------------------- TheSteffen Wed 12 Jan, 2011 20:21 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- [quote user="spydie" post="51171"]this disapears, after leaning the cache manualy. So i´d call this solved[/quote] I don't think it is solved. I had the same problem... after clearing cache the other standard styles can be choosen. But in portal -> block styles ... the style switching is working for me But not in profile (also not after cache clearing) Can someone confirm this? On IP.com it is working fine :? [b]EDIT:[/b] On one of my two SVN 251 IP Sites it is working fine.. the other one not. I will keep it in my mind ;-) ----------------------------------- TheSteffen Wed 12 Jan, 2011 20:28 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- Problem with event registration. The reg is working fine. But if some user have registered there and you want to close/delete the event erg [img]http://www.icyphoenix.com/files/images/85/event_reg.png[/img] topic_reg is set to 0 in ip_topics (thats correct) But the reg users are still in ip_registration and the topic in ip_registration_desc They should be delete there ;-) [hr] Question with topic_title_clean ... For german, if you have "ü ö ß", it will be "u o sz" but it should be "ue oe ss" Not important ;-) [hr] If you logout you will be redirected to forum.php Is it right or should it be index.php? [hr] If you have tag block enabled and you click on a tag to search [img]http://www.icyphoenix.com/files/images/85/tag_block.png[/img] You get this if google saerch is enabled for guests [img]http://www.icyphoenix.com/files/images/85/search.png[/img] ----------------------------------- TheSteffen Fri 14 Jan, 2011 15:03 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- OPEN [b]lang_faq.php[/b] FIND [codeblock][/codeblock] REPLACE WITH [codeblock][/codeblock] ----------------------------------- spydie Fri 14 Jan, 2011 16:16 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- [quote user="TheSteffen" post="51221"]OPEN [b]lang_faq.php[/b] FIND [codeblock][/codeblock] REPLACE WITH [codeblock][/codeblock][/quote] This is for ??? ----------------------------------- TheSteffen Fri 14 Jan, 2011 16:28 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- lang_faq.php :mricy: language/lang_yourlang/lang_faq.php I think it is for all langs because the file downloads.php doesn't exist in icyphoenix ;-) ----------------------------------- spydie Fri 14 Jan, 2011 16:39 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- downloads advanced is a plugin. you´ll find it in extras in svn. that´s probably why i don´t have this Bug. i´m using dl advanced ----------------------------------- TheSteffen Fri 14 Jan, 2011 16:54 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- Ah OK, you are right... if you use the plugin it is working fine. So we should find a way to work arround or simple delete this link :mricy: ----------------------------------- spydie Mon 17 Jan, 2011 13:30 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- hm another idea. add thumbnail cache cleaning in cron. I´m curently working on a mod to add this to 1.3.0.53, cause some users asked for it. I´ll post it here , when it´s done. But i need some feedback, of what you think it´s better. adding it as an aditional cron file or adding it directly to cron config in ACP ----------------------------------- spydie Sun 23 Jan, 2011 11:51 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- Error in update to 255. looks like theres something missing in update script, or not getting executed well. i get this after update: [spoiler]SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ] Unknown column 'b.bs_id' in 'where clause' [1054] SQL SELECT b.*, s.* FROM ip_cms_blocks AS b, ip_cms_block_settings AS s WHERE b.layout = 0 AND b.active = 1 AND b.block_cms_id = '0' AND s.view IN (0, 1) AND b.bposition IN ('gh','gf','gt','gb','gl','gr','hh','hl','hc','fc','fr','ff') AND b.bs_id = s.bs_id ORDER BY b.bposition ASC, b.layout ASC, b.layout_special ASC, b.weight ASC BACKTRACE FILE: includes/db/mysql.php LINE: 289 CALL: sql_db->sql_error() FILE: includes/class_cache_extends.php LINE: 111 CALL: sql_db->sql_query() FILE: includes/new_page_common.php LINE: 33 CALL: ip_cache->obtain_cms_global_blocks_config() FILE: index.php LINE: 17 CALL: include('includes/new_page_common.php') [/spoiler] I fixed this, changing the name of column IP_BLOCKS - BLOCKS_SETTINGS_ID to BS_ID direktly in the database @MG: Your missing to rename this table in update script ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Thu 03 Feb, 2011 12:26 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- @ [b]spydie[/b]: regarding cleaning thumbs cache, I would not empty it so often... that is needed to speed up page loadings, and images doesn't change in time (you delete them and they will be re-created identical! resources waste), so in my opinion there is no need to empty thumbnails unless that is for a very good reason. Finally regarding the "missing rename" I guess the issue is linked to the fact that I didn't upgrade version number... so if you are going to update manually you need to force the version you are starting from... or manually change your current version in config table (decrease by one). ----------------------------------- spydie Thu 03 Feb, 2011 15:24 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- well. I did that mod for one of my users anyway, working well. he requested it, because he´s using PSP signatures, and thats images , that need to update frequently. I did know about that issue, and i recomended the users , not to use that option to often, because of resources. But you know well. If it´s requested, we do it, even if we wan´t use it ourselfes ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Thu 03 Feb, 2011 15:47 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- You should have told me that before! :mricy: I have created a special function for images that don't need to be cached (but I don't remember if it works also for IP 1.3). You just need to use this BBCODE: [codeblock][img cache=false]YOURIMAGE[/img][/codeblock] And the image included won't be cached at all. :lol: ----------------------------------- spydie Thu 03 Feb, 2011 18:06 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- Good to know that, But try to explain that to Noob Users. The Admin might know about it, But you can´t check all the signatures of your Users ----------------------------------- TheSteffen Thu 03 Feb, 2011 18:53 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- Maybe with sql in db like search in _sig find [img] and replace it with [img cache=false] Than you only have to care about new members :mricy: ----------------------------------- spydie Thu 03 Feb, 2011 20:13 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- got another idea. add a boton to bbcodes and write some forum rules with image explanation into signature page ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Fri 11 Feb, 2011 10:33 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- There are some switches in BBCode which let the class knows if you are dealing with signatures or not... [codeblock]$bbcode->is_sig = true;[/codeblock] You can play with this check and create a special case in IMG parsing to force cache... it should not be tough... have a play! :mricy: ----------------------------------- spydie Fri 11 Feb, 2011 13:38 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- got a problem with adm/erc.php It just wan´t update template settings, I just get an error from the request. [img]http://www.icyphoenix.com/files/images/6197/erc_1297427897_456994.png[/img] someone confirm this ?? ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Fri 11 Feb, 2011 15:54 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- Maybe I forgot to define $cache as global there... I will check. ----------------------------------- spydie Sun 13 Feb, 2011 20:39 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- One sugestion. I´m considering to include one more permission option in CMS standart pages: "Privates" Results, that the Chat for example, consumes about a 40% of resources, and if you can limit it to groups, its much less. I´m implementing it for .53 but it should be avaible for new release aswell ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Sun 20 Feb, 2011 10:08 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- As an alternative way, you can create a new CMS page and then specify the permissions you want to have... or you can add CHAT as a block and you can play with permissions there as well. Anyway, HPL implemented the new permissions system for CMS, but he didn't finish it for the dev release... it's on the To Do List before releasing, but still not sure if I'll implement it or not. I'll let you know. ----------------------------------- spydie Thu 24 Feb, 2011 10:05 Re: Icy Phoenix 1.3.11.64 ----------------------------------- Found something. Let´s say, you go to ACP Group Administration and modify something, like Group name for example. after saving it tells you that there´s 0 Users in that group, even if there´s 5 or more users for shure in the group. I show you some examples. [img]http://www.icyphoenix.com/files/images/6197/groups.png[/img] [img]http://www.icyphoenix.com/files/images/6197/groups1.png[/img] Somebody can confirm this ?? [hr] [quote user="Mighty Gorgon" post="51702"]As an alternative way, you can create a new CMS page and then specify the permissions you want to have... or you can add CHAT as a block and you can play with permissions there as well. [/quote] The problem with this is, that users can still access ajax_chat.php directly. And if you give Mod permissions to chat.php users can´t access the block either , even if the block has got reg or group permission.