https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5564 ----------------------------------- dellmanx Thu 12 Mar, 2009 19:25 Fagadiko ----------------------------------- Good after noon we have made a forum base on ip the www.fagadiko.gr It is a greek forum for food, cooking, restaurant and everything about the food. Pls tell us your opinion and what we make to make it better Thank u in advance ----------------------------------- Chaotic Fri 13 Mar, 2009 09:57 Re: Fagadiko ----------------------------------- You have a lot of nice content [b]dellmanx[/b]! Everything looks nicely laid out. Great job. :) ----------------------------------- dellmanx Fri 13 Mar, 2009 11:05 Re: Fagadiko ----------------------------------- [ot user="Chaotic" post="37307"]You have a lot of nice content [b]dellmanx[/b]! Everything looks nicely laid out. Great job. :)[/ot] thank u very much. :oops: I have plans to change ranking and rate with something familar to food, like chef hats. We have work to do but i think we are in good way ----------------------------------- Chaotic Fri 13 Mar, 2009 11:19 Re: Fagadiko ----------------------------------- You are definitely on the right track. Adding a more personal feel to your Icy Phoenix will keep your users coming back. :) ----------------------------------- spydie Fri 13 Mar, 2009 12:11 Re: Fagadiko ----------------------------------- the content looks good . but for a restaurant I would make some changes in template/theme. maybe look for someone to give you a hand in that. its just to much Icy style for a restaurant ----------------------------------- dellmanx Fri 13 Mar, 2009 12:13 Re: Fagadiko ----------------------------------- [quote user="spydie" post="37317"]the content looks good . but for a restaurant a would make some changes in template/theme. maybe look for someone to give you a hand in that. its just to much Icy style for a restaurant[/quote] it is portal for food. Restaurant is a part to the forum. Why u say is to much for that? ----------------------------------- spydie Fri 13 Mar, 2009 12:19 Re: Fagadiko ----------------------------------- what i want to say is that maybe you should try to change the backround of the site a bit. for my taste its to white thats all ----------------------------------- dellmanx Fri 13 Mar, 2009 12:27 Re: Fagadiko ----------------------------------- [quote user="spydie" post="37319"]what i want to say is that maybe you should try to change the backround of the site a bit. for my taste its to white thats all[/quote]Ok i get it Thank u we will see what we do about that :mrviolet: ----------------------------------- TheSteffen Sun 15 Mar, 2009 11:20 Re: Fagadiko ----------------------------------- [quote user="dellmanx" post="37284"]Pls tell us your opinion and what we make to make it better[/quote] Maybe you can use greek buttons instead of english ones. :mricy: [download id=170]Greek Buttons For Ice Template[/download] @MG: Can you please upload this flag [img]http://www.icyphoenix.com/_release/styles/greek/flag_greece.png[/img] ----------------------------------- dellmanx Sun 15 Mar, 2009 12:49 Re: Fagadiko ----------------------------------- [quote user="TheSteffen" post="37385"][quote user="dellmanx" post="37284"]Pls tell us your opinion and what we make to make it better[/quote] Maybe you can use greek buttons instead of english ones. :mricy: [download id=170]Greek Buttons For Ice Template[/download] @MG: Can you please upload this flag [img]http://www.icyphoenix.com/_release/styles/greek/flag_greece.png[/img][/quote]thank u very match :oops: ----------------------------------- TheSteffen Sun 15 Mar, 2009 15:05 Re: Fagadiko ----------------------------------- [quote user="dellmanx" post="37387"]thank u very match :oops:[/quote] You are welcome and no reason to shame... buttons are new :P ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Thu 26 Mar, 2009 12:29 Re: Fagadiko ----------------------------------- Thanks Steffen... flag uplodaded. :mricy: ----------------------------------- TheSteffen Fri 27 Mar, 2009 00:34 Re: Fagadiko ----------------------------------- Thanks Luca, download file updated with new flag ;-) EDIT: I some more flags for you to upload... I will send it late to you.