https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5942 ----------------------------------- Lopalong Wed 03 Jun, 2009 11:32 Different Style Preview Or Changer ----------------------------------- Not Finished - What do you think about it so far - Good or Bad idea ? http://www.lopalong.com/forum/forum.php?s=17 - "At the top". ;) ----------------------------------- Limun Wed 03 Jun, 2009 11:45 Re: Different Style Preview Or Changer ----------------------------------- woow cool :D nice done Lopa :girl_02: Suggetion : btw you can add name of each style below the image Thx :wink: ----------------------------------- Lopalong Wed 03 Jun, 2009 12:02 Re: Different Style Preview Or Changer ----------------------------------- :mricy: Well I was going to leave that for the Mouse-Over alt= and title= etc to indicate the names - But I am open to all suggestions. I only just got that far with it today so there's room to move yet. ;) ----------------------------------- spydie Thu 04 Jun, 2009 09:56 Re: Different Style Preview Or Changer ----------------------------------- Wooooooww!!!! This look absolutly brilliant. Are you going to share this with MG ??? ----------------------------------- Lopalong Thu 04 Jun, 2009 11:24 Re: Different Style Preview Or Changer ----------------------------------- At the moment it's a CMS thing. But what I would like to try is to merge it into the style changer that MG has already made so that one gets a preview of the styles rather than just a list of names. :shock: I don't know how difficult that will be or in fact if I can even do it. So I'll have a play for a while, and if MG thinks it's cute, then he may consider drop-down thumbs for his demo instead of just names, or include options for either. Dunno! things are just ticking along, and we'll just have to see what the end result turns out to be. :mricy: ----------------------------------- spydie Thu 04 Jun, 2009 14:36 Re: Different Style Preview Or Changer ----------------------------------- look´s like you´ve got more than enough time to play around ----------------------------------- Lopalong Fri 05 Jun, 2009 11:03 Re: Different Style Preview Or Changer ----------------------------------- I have too much time on my hands - and waste most of it on Icy Phoenix. :P But I've finished for the moment and am going to wait for the final release v1.3? before I do anything more. Although I did add the names as Limun suggested - and it doesn't look too bad or overcrowded. Maybe some download links will be added after v1.3. ;) ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Fri 12 Jun, 2009 08:49 Re: Different Style Preview Or Changer ----------------------------------- I have created the dropdown list just because we are planning to add all the templates, which are more than one hundred currently... and I think that the only way to manage such a number is by a quick list. Anyway if someone is willing to help in taking all the screenshots I will also create a page with them and the possibility to click and being redirected to the demo.