https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5980 ----------------------------------- Jordan Tue 16 Jun, 2009 15:44 Hello :) ----------------------------------- Hello, my names Jordan, as you may have already guessed :P I am a child of three, yes my mum and dad are older than me. I have been studying computers for 3 years now, and have enjoyed every minute of it. I currently help run and run my own IRC networks. I have been using Ubuntu and the various other Distro's for 2 years. I like HTML & mSL scripting languages. Want to know more or say hello back? Just post here, just remember to keep within the forum rules :D Thanks, Jordan :loveit: ----------------------------------- novice programmer Tue 16 Jun, 2009 17:10 Re: Hello :) ----------------------------------- Welcome to the Icy Phoenix comunity, Jordan. I wish you can enjoy a great time around here. [ot]I guess I am the most unreconized coder around here. 15 years old and no degrees or diplomas about computer-related coding. Neither even made coding in the language the book resommended for simple robots for the technology subject I have to study at the high school - the teacher run out of time due to school trips - heh. :mryellow: [/ot] As always, I almost forget to close the ot bbcode properly as I like to eat the "/" at the close tags. :lol: Edit: I also like to eat the "y". Example: Ic Phoenix, as I posted above. Corrected :twisted: I gonna have to eat something tastier than letters, LOL. ----------------------------------- Jordan Wed 17 Jun, 2009 12:05 Re: Hello :) ----------------------------------- Lol, thanks :) Working in the IT industry was something I had wanted to do from about 11-12, it was the only thing I really excelled at. But I'm sure you'll do fine :D When I was 15 I had just finished my Level 2 ICT Diploma for ICT Hardware & Software repairs, as part of a vocational course. Where I stayed in school for 3 days, and went out to college on the other 2 days. :) You also like eating c's and then replacing them with s!!! (Resommended) :P Good luck! And yes! stop eating Mighty Gordons letters! :evil: ----------------------------------- troni Wed 17 Jun, 2009 12:27 Re: Hello :) ----------------------------------- hello :) im new in here also :) ----------------------------------- DWho Wed 17 Jun, 2009 12:31 Re: Hello :) ----------------------------------- [quote user="troni" post="40490"]hello :) im new in here also :)[/quote] Welcome to the site.... any questions please fill free to ask in the right forums... and please follow the rules.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ----------------------------------- novice programmer Wed 17 Jun, 2009 16:03 Re: Hello :) ----------------------------------- [quote user="Jordan" post="40484"]... When I was 15 I had just finished my Level 2 ICT Diploma for ICT Hardware & Software repairs, as part of a vocational course. Where I stayed in school for 3 days, and went out to college on the other 2 days. :) ...[/quote] I am planning to make a course on php, java, html and sql, organised by the spanish education and science ministry on the three months of holidays I will have. Just for the CV. Perhaps next year I would make another one on another subject. BTW, I also want to get a degree on IT. And about diplomas as the one you said about before, it is not so easy to find sites to get instructed for them on Spain :( ----------------------------------- Chaotic Thu 18 Jun, 2009 11:34 Re: Hello :) ----------------------------------- Hello [b]Jordan[/b] and [b]troni[/b]! ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Wed 08 Jul, 2009 11:33 Re: Hello :) ----------------------------------- Hi Jordan, sorry for being late in "Welcoming" (I love this word! :lol: ) you... :oops: Are you also able to code PHP? I hope you will have good times here. 8) ----------------------------------- Jordan Wed 08 Jul, 2009 18:20 Re: Hello :) ----------------------------------- [quote user="Mighty Gorgon" post="41049"]Hi Jordan, sorry for being late in "Welcoming" (I love this word! :lol: ) you... :oops: Are you also able to code PHP? I hope you will have good times here. 8)[/quote] I can code some very very basic PHP, I'm going to be taking a whole years course on it within the next month or so. However, any advice in the mean time is greatly appreciated :P And don't worry about you forgetting to welcome me, I see how it is :( Lol. Thanks, Jordan :loveit: