https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=6801 ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Wed 23 Dec, 2009 13:41 Designing Hydrogen ----------------------------------- Hi, I'm designing a new template, please provide some feedbacks: [url=http://www.icyphoenix.com/forum.php?s=50]Hydrogen Keep in mind that this template is still under construction. ----------------------------------- Costa Wed 23 Dec, 2009 14:56 Re: Designing Hydrogen ----------------------------------- It shows very interesting and with enough capacity to acquire personal style to each one with several graphic capabilities. if there is a download I can put on test site and I can tell you more is beautiful as a first thought ----------------------------------- xmenfile Wed 23 Dec, 2009 19:59 Re: Designing Hydrogen ----------------------------------- I like it, but would like to see if unread post links in Orange. ----------------------------------- HaoAsakura Thu 24 Dec, 2009 09:39 Re: Designing Hydrogen ----------------------------------- Good work Mighty ^^ I like it :mrviolet: ----------------------------------- Yros Fri 25 Dec, 2009 10:38 Re: Designing Hydrogen ----------------------------------- It's a nice design but there is some things to change : your blue doesn't fit at all with the orange so change the orange for another color ... (purple, cyan, ...). And the little blue stroked bar is too light. To put a conclusion, the header isn't centered =$ But btw it still a nice little design ;) ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Sat 26 Dec, 2009 10:40 Re: Designing Hydrogen ----------------------------------- What do you mean by "isn't centered", do you have a screenshot please? ----------------------------------- Yros Sun 27 Dec, 2009 13:13 Re: Designing Hydrogen ----------------------------------- Never mind ^^ It was because I was in 1024*768 with my icon bar (you know the bar you have at the bottom) on the right side. It's fixed :p ----------------------------------- Aerosmith Mon 28 Dec, 2009 02:44 Re: Designing Hydrogen ----------------------------------- Excelent Mighty Good work :up: ----------------------------------- elvamo Mon 28 Dec, 2009 11:53 Re: Designing Hydrogen ----------------------------------- I do not see the download where can I get it .... ----------------------------------- brandsrus Mon 28 Dec, 2009 11:58 Re: Designing Hydrogen ----------------------------------- [quote user="locoporlapsp" post="46779"]I do not see the download where can I get it ....[/quote]The style is in the development phase, so it is not to download at this moment. You have to wait a few days, months when the style is done! If there is a download MG will announce that to us! :lol: ----------------------------------- elvamo Mon 28 Dec, 2009 12:03 Re: Designing Hydrogen ----------------------------------- Aceptar como ponia que lo habia creado y ya Estaba Añadido a los temas ... Y no lo puedo descargar ni para probar yo ha modificarlo MG ¿? ¿? / OK as pony which he had created and it was added to the issues ... And I can not download or modify it to prove I have MG "? ¿? Por que tengo porque me encanta y la verdad. / For that I have because I love and truth. ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Tue 29 Dec, 2009 11:05 Re: Designing Hydrogen ----------------------------------- [quote user="brandsrus" post="46780"]If there is a download MG will announce that to us! :lol:[/quote] I confirm that... anyway it is coded for latest Icy Phoenix dev version, so I won't release that before the new release. Unless someone would like to backport it. ----------------------------------- KasLimon Wed 30 Dec, 2009 13:47 Re: Designing Hydrogen ----------------------------------- Much better than the first time I saw it :mricy: And the first time I was really amazed IT'S WONDERFUL! ----------------------------------- elvamo Thu 31 Dec, 2009 16:51 Re: Designing Hydrogen ----------------------------------- Yo ya estoy deseando que lo saque para tenerlo jaja / I'm already looking forward to have him take it out jaja ----------------------------------- elvamo Fri 05 Mar, 2010 02:46 Re: Designing Hydrogen ----------------------------------- Do not call me heavy, or whatever, but this theme can be downloaded and ¿?¿? thanks in advance. ----------------------------------- buldo Sun 07 Mar, 2010 11:56 Re: Designing Hydrogen ----------------------------------- [quote user="locoporlapsp" post="48168"]Do not call me heavy, or whatever, but this theme can be downloaded and ¿?¿? thanks in advance.[/quote] Just read what MG wrote: [quote user="Mighty Gorgon" post="46818"]...it is coded for latest Icy Phoenix dev version, so I won't release that before the new release. Unless someone would like to backport it.[/quote] So if you want backport it, you have to ask MG :mrb: ----------------------------------- Don_lobo Wed 16 Jun, 2010 02:46 Re: Designing Hydrogen ----------------------------------- Mr. MG please we need this Hydrogen theme too. :right1: Share the theme before new release please. Come on you can do ... :chef: ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Tue 22 Jun, 2010 08:46 Re: Designing Hydrogen ----------------------------------- I can release it "as is", which means that it won't work in Icy Phoenix 1.3. If you (or someone else) is confident with how Icy Phoenix works, you can try to adapt it and then share with other users... in that case I will be happy to share the current version! :mricy: ----------------------------------- spydie Sat 17 Jul, 2010 12:02 Re: Designing Hydrogen ----------------------------------- if you might release it MG I could try to adapt it to 1.3 ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Tue 27 Jul, 2010 14:10 Re: Designing Hydrogen ----------------------------------- As soon as I will get back to a "normal" life I'll share it. Be patient a little bit more.