https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9436 ----------------------------------- Blackgatomon Mon 22 Jun, 2015 23:54 Need More Activity ----------------------------------- Certainly icy phoenix is a system, but I feel that lately has been almost no activity. Glad to see that the project is still active, and although there are many and more new options for systems forum, I have a certain affection for her icy phoenix and that the project would not want to come to a halt. :( How could increase the activity of development? more donations or what? ----------------------------------- Informpro Tue 23 Jun, 2015 09:53 Re: Need More Activity ----------------------------------- [quote]How could increase the activity of development? more donations or what?[/quote]I'm afraid supporting developers full-time is not something achievable considering the size of the community :). I think what you're doing here is exactly what's needed: seeing that users still care about the projects is my main motivation when working on IP, open source and communities are passion. That forums are still using IP. MG has been very busy lately, but the 2.1 shouldn't be much far off. ----------------------------------- Blackgatomon Tue 23 Jun, 2015 23:00 Re: Need More Activity ----------------------------------- patreon could be very useful to boost development. [youtube]wH-IDF809fQ[/youtube] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH-IDF809fQ ----------------------------------- Informpro Wed 24 Jun, 2015 09:15 Re: Need More Activity ----------------------------------- Again – while that's a very interesting idea, I'm not sure Icy Phoenix is used enough for Patreon to be viable :). Thanks still. ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Sat 04 Jul, 2015 08:40 Re: Need More Activity ----------------------------------- Thanks for the interest and suggestion... I'm finally having some time to code... starting right now! :mri: ----------------------------------- Blackgatomon Sun 05 Jul, 2015 21:57 Re: Need More Activity ----------------------------------- YES!!!!! THX >w< I must be honest. Recently initiated a forum for an online project. But I had problems with version 2.0 My forum using multidomain. With the release of Github the problem was solved ... partially. So I had to install four forums, but none as much as I liked icyphoenix u_u ----------------------------------- ReginaGG Fri 11 Dec, 2015 21:25 Re: Need More Activity ----------------------------------- [quote user="Informpro" post="60131"][quote]How could increase the activity of development? more donations or what?[/quote]I'm afraid supporting developers full-time is not something achievable considering [url=http://design-mobilier.com] contemporain the size of the community :). I think what you're doing here is exactly what's needed: seeing that users still care about the projects is my main motivation when working on IP, open source and communities are passion. That forums are still using IP. MG has been very busy lately, but the 2.1 shouldn't be much far off.[/quote] It's certain!