https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9443 ----------------------------------- Blackgatomon Wed 15 Jul, 2015 01:10 Wish List For Icy Phoenix 3.0 ----------------------------------- [list=1] [*]Do not overload the elements. One of the things I really liked Icy, is that it is a very light Forum, have tried other systems of forums and honestly I feel very comfortable with icy. Other forums boast perhaps be more robust or more professional designs, but this makes them feel heavy and slow to comparison of Icy Phoenix, in fact I am surprised that Icy having so many qualities it remains highly optimized. I really hope that this feature will not be lost in future releases. [*]Maintaining the ease of creating and modifying styles. Recently probe the latest version of IPB, and try to create my own style. But whatever about 3 hours trying to figure out how to change any element and I just gave up. Yes, maybe for some this sounds ridiculous ... but this is true. No other forum systems that manage to have such interesting styles ... but they have a headache editing. I have emulated some styles of IPB / vBulletin for Icy Phoenixs and not much to brag about. I just hope next Icy phoenix do not miss this feature and even better ... that allows creating better and more styles with which it currently has. [*]More security. I have had no major security problems, but then maybe a few years from the patch / release last of Icy phoenix there are new rocturas, hopefully there should be patched soon. [/list] I have other wishes, but these are rather "simple" things like... Add or edit multiple smiles at the same time. Ajax in the creation and ordering forums. User reputation. Add Prefix etc ... No more to add I say goodbye. ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Wed 29 Jul, 2015 18:47 Re: Wish List For Icy Phoenix 3.0 ----------------------------------- Thanks for your list. We will do our best to improve the package without overloading it. :mri: ----------------------------------- Blackgatomon Sat 29 Aug, 2015 20:43 Re: Wish List For Icy Phoenix 3.0 ----------------------------------- [quote user="Mighty Gorgon" post="60165"]Thanks for your list. We will do our best to improve the package without overloading it. :mri:[/quote] thx very much!!!