https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9610 ----------------------------------- MWE_001 Sat 30 Jul, 2016 10:07 Just A Quick Note ----------------------------------- Guys, I just joined and made one quick post. I grabbed a dload of the software and installed it. I am not sure how I never used it ever before! Fantastic!!!! Nice job! ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Sat 30 Jul, 2016 23:03 Re: Just A Quick Note ----------------------------------- Thank you very much Ray! We've worked a lot to improve the package especially performance in "poor" servers configuration. I'm glad you like it... and if you want to contribute in some way, you'll be more than welcome. :mricy: ----------------------------------- MWE_001 Fri 05 Aug, 2016 22:04 Re: Just A Quick Note ----------------------------------- I would be more than willing to contribute in any way that I can. I'm not the smartest cookie of the bunch but I do know a thing or two. And I am REAL good at bug tracking. If it can go wrong, I can make it go wrong. I am on the broker side of life right now but if I can scare up a donation or two I'll gladly give it too. ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Tue 09 Aug, 2016 20:41 Re: Just A Quick Note ----------------------------------- I wasn't referring to MONEY when I wrote contribution... I was referring to any other kind of contribution you can give to this community in terms of suggestions, help, coding, and so on... :mricy: ----------------------------------- MWE_001 Tue 09 Aug, 2016 20:44 Re: Just A Quick Note ----------------------------------- Oh I hear you. lol I know what you meant. :mrblue: I just like contributing funds when I can to a project that I like. and this project I do like. BUT for now my best will be bug finds/suggestions and some code here or there once I get the system all figured out. I am still feeling my way through it as you can tell by all my posts. :) ----------------------------------- MWE_001 Sun 21 Aug, 2016 06:48 Re: Just A Quick Note ----------------------------------- Well fellas, I have been messing around with this system for what 20 or more days now and so far so good. I like it. I do believe I am going to work on me a real site as well as work on that one conversion for my buddy. I like this system and how it works. I think it is a bit on the personalized side but that is just my opinion and we all know what is said of opinions BUT the system is very usable none the less. A bit of a learning curve but once you get it figured out, it is smooth sailing. If you are new here and reading this, jump on in and give it a try. It is a real decent system. ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Sun 28 Aug, 2016 10:49 Re: Just A Quick Note ----------------------------------- Thank you very much for your feedback Ray, I really appreciate! :mri: