https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9620 ----------------------------------- Informpro Sun 07 Aug, 2016 21:50 AD&R ----------------------------------- [ot]If you enjoyed AD&R, you might've noticed I ported a hugely modded version to IP. It's only in french, but digging up the english files from each separate mode is easily doable - I have a huge folder with every adr mod ever[/ot] ----------------------------------- MWE_001 Sun 07 Aug, 2016 23:25 Re: No Max Chars In Signature For Certain Usergroups ----------------------------------- So I was able to rack down the sig settings in the ACP, come to find out all it was was I WAS in fact tired last night. :mrviolet: However, most of the edits to this mod can not be done That I know of. I searched and looked at every file until i was blue in the face and none of the find lines are existent anymore? Maybe I'm just a moron. lol who knows :lol: On that side note, I have MASSIVE amounts of AD&R files as well. If you ever want anyone to help translate to English. I have all the time in the world. I am not currently working. I lay in bed with a laptop most of the time or sit in a chair for a while as long as my back will allow me to do. My spine is very bad. So yeah, look me up on that if needs be man. I'd be more than willing to help out with that project. Most of my AD&R days are long behind me as no one seems to want to play anymore, but I love modding the system! ----------------------------------- Informpro Tue 09 Aug, 2016 11:21 Re: No Max Chars In Signature For Certain Usergroups ----------------------------------- [ot][quote] On that side note, I have MASSIVE amounts of AD&R files as well. If you ever want anyone to help translate to English. I have all the time in the world. I am not currently working. I lay in bed with a laptop most of the time or sit in a chair for a while as long as my back will allow me to do. My spine is very bad. So yeah, look me up on that if needs be man. I'd be more than willing to help out with that project. Most of my AD&R days are long behind me as no one seems to want to play anymore, but I love modding the system![/quote]Oh, you have no idea how much I agree. If you follow the link in my Signature, you'll see I installed many of the mods, and wrote some myself to make it looks a bit mode... Modern! I'm currently cleaning it up a bit on my own premod software, then I'll port the new version to IP, and start adaptating the old