https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9781 ----------------------------------- Cristianita Tue 19 Sep, 2017 23:47 Topics Labels From ACP/Forum Don't Show Anything ----------------------------------- Hi, God bless you! :mrorange: Well, I'm just taking a look around the ACP, and found this issue. I don't know what is Topics Labels, and I'm still ignorant, because it doesn't display any word, any explanation, anything... [img]http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/1162/5360220735.png[/img] It's an issue, or what is it? :?: ----------------------------------- Informpro Wed 20 Sep, 2017 14:27 Re: Topics Labels From ACP/Forum Don't Show Anything ----------------------------------- Hi, I think it is because the Spanish translation hasn't been updated to the latest version, alas :(. ----------------------------------- Cristianita Thu 21 Sep, 2017 00:33 Re: Topics Labels From ACP/Forum Don't Show Anything ----------------------------------- [quote user="Informpro" post="61276"]Hi, I think it is because the Spanish translation hasn't been updated to the latest version, alas :(.[/quote]I can translate this, if you let me :roll: ----------------------------------- Informpro Thu 21 Sep, 2017 20:51 Re: Topics Labels From ACP/Forum Don't Show Anything ----------------------------------- I'm not sure where the translation is at. I know The KuKa used to do the translation (The one behind http://icyphoenix.es). If you are confident in your english to spanish, we can try :D. ----------------------------------- Cristianita Fri 22 Sep, 2017 02:31 Re: Topics Labels From ACP/Forum Don't Show Anything ----------------------------------- I am very good to translate English to Spanish, trust me. Let me know what is the next step :mrgreen: ----------------------------------- Informpro Fri 22 Sep, 2017 17:39 Re: Topics Labels From ACP/Forum Don't Show Anything ----------------------------------- You need to know a bit of PHP syntax. For strings for examples, if there will be quotes in words ----------------------------------- Cristianita Fri 22 Sep, 2017 20:47 Re: Topics Labels From ACP/Forum Don't Show Anything ----------------------------------- [quote user="Informpro" post="61300"]You need to know a bit of PHP syntax. For strings for examples, if there will be quotes in words[/quote]Really? :shock: Oh, my... I think this could be a little problem, because I don't know any about PHP syntax :oops: ----------------------------------- Informpro Tue 26 Sep, 2017 10:43 Re: Topics Labels From ACP/Forum Don't Show Anything ----------------------------------- It's not too hard, I think. We can help you if there's anything needed. The syntax looks like this: [code] 'identifier' => "We are the \"Icy Phoenix\" team", [/code] Note the arrow, the quotes, and the comma at the end. Also note that we added a \ (backslash) before the quote. This is called "escaping". This is only needed for double quotes. ----------------------------------- Cristianita Wed 27 Sep, 2017 21:35 Re: Topics Labels From ACP/Forum Don't Show Anything ----------------------------------- Ok, here is it my proposal: I can translate the whole text first, and then I can try to write this text using PHP... I will need your help in this step. :roll: What do you think? ----------------------------------- Informpro Thu 28 Sep, 2017 15:54 Re: Topics Labels From ACP/Forum Don't Show Anything ----------------------------------- Hi, You do not need to translate the whole text. The Spanish translation hasn't been updated for a few versions, but! We can tell you what needs to be translated (the new strings Icy Phoenix has added in recent versions). If you translate those, we can upgrade the package :). ----------------------------------- Cristianita Fri 29 Sep, 2017 00:57 Re: Topics Labels From ACP/Forum Don't Show Anything ----------------------------------- Ok, I'll translate that you need to... Will you send me the text? ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Sun 01 Oct, 2017 11:59 Re: Topics Labels From ACP/Forum Don't Show Anything ----------------------------------- There are several ways for doing that: what I usually do is comparing English language files (which are the ones always updated) between versions with a software like WinMerge, so you can get the added language variables and translates only those ones. ----------------------------------- Cristianita Mon 02 Oct, 2017 07:04 Re: Topics Labels From ACP/Forum Don't Show Anything ----------------------------------- [quote user="Mighty Gorgon" post="61353"]...so you can get the added language variables and translates only those ones.[/quote]Where can I get this file? What is its name? ----------------------------------- MWE_001 Thu 05 Oct, 2017 12:06 Re: Topics Labels From ACP/Forum Don't Show Anything ----------------------------------- look in your website folder and find the outlined file marked in yellow and click on it [img]https://i.imgur.com/I2uLREZ.png[/img] Now in the next folder you might see lang_English and lang_spanish for example [img]https://i.imgur.com/CD5BI1h.png[/img] in the language folders, all the ones labeled as lang_admin_ is all the files you are looking for to fix you ACP issues. Anything you want to show up NOT in the admin area can generally be found in lang_main file. And do as Luca has mentioned and use a nice program called Winmerge to compare files. it will be very easy to find what you need to fix and what is ok and ready to use. ----------------------------------- Cristianita Thu 05 Oct, 2017 20:31 Re: Topics Labels From ACP/Forum Don't Show Anything ----------------------------------- Thanks, MWE_001... I did as you told me, but I didn't find anything called labels... Or I didn't know how to looking for :(