https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=4628 ----------------------------------- ninicoco Sat 30 Aug, 2008 00:47 Posting_Upload_Mod_001 ----------------------------------- I have another question for Posting_Upload_Mod_001. In Recent Public Pics is it possible when you click on the image to redirect to the topic where that image as been posted. Thanks for any help. ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Wed 03 Sep, 2008 11:53 Re: Posting_Upload_Mod_001 ----------------------------------- You will need another field in the DB and extra PHP code for that. If you have the required skills you may try to code it on your own. ----------------------------------- ninicoco Wed 03 Sep, 2008 12:25 Re: Posting_Upload_Mod_001 ----------------------------------- Thanks Mighty Gorgon for your replay. No i don't have the skills to do that. But i was thinking maybe it's easier to do this with a search function. In the album_showpage is it possible to add a search button next to the bbcode so that we can search for that bbcode in the forum, that will show the topic just need a little click to go in.