https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=5945 ----------------------------------- Coroner Thu 04 Jun, 2009 19:43 FAP SUPPORT - [SOLVED]Re-generate Thumbnail Images ----------------------------------- Hello folks! I need some help with this one. I made some adjustments in the acp thumbnail settings and made sure I saved the changes before clearing the cache but it did not re-generate the thumbnails? They all appear blank? Is there a way to manually bring back the images? Please let me know. Thanks! ----------------------------------- Coroner Thu 11 Jun, 2009 19:14 Re: Re-generate Thumbnail Images ----------------------------------- I could really use some help with this folks. Please....... ----------------------------------- spydie Thu 11 Jun, 2009 20:53 Re: Re-generate Thumbnail Images ----------------------------------- if you search for help of that problem, it has already been posted. pls use search option ----------------------------------- Coroner Sun 14 Jun, 2009 02:51 Re: Re-generate Thumbnail Images ----------------------------------- Thanks for the reply but I have already read all the many pages for this same issue but none really give a definitive answer. After a couple hours testing different adjustments I was able to get the thumbnails regenerated and all is working fine. unfortunately, I had tried so many different adjustments to resolve the issue I can't pin point what exactly I did to fix it which is kind of sad because if someone needs help with the same issue then it's most likely they too will be met with a similar reply leaving them alone with their wits scrambling around to solve the problem themselves. What I can remember is that I switched from GD1 to GD2 in the upload section, checked "no" for the Use old thumbnails functions setting and checked "no" for the Thumbnail cache. I then clicked on the Cache tab which showed a pop-up asking if I wanted to save the changes and I clicked yes. Once in the Cache section I clicked "yes" where it says "Do you want to clear them now? " NOT the submit button. This is what I believe restored all the thumbnail but there were many, many more attempts prior to success. I will leave the Notify me when a reply is posted box checked and will post screen shots of my acp setting if someone needs help with this issue in the future. ----------------------------------- DWho Sun 14 Jun, 2009 11:24 Re: [SOLVED]Re-generate Thumbnail Images ----------------------------------- normally if you have chmodded the correct folder for images and then click all the links in the cache section of the ACP... and clear your browser cache all thumbnails should be regenerated... FYI :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ----------------------------------- cocosan Fri 26 Jun, 2009 09:06 Re: [SOLVED]Re-generate Thumbnail Images ----------------------------------- SPAM - REMOVED