https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=5085 ----------------------------------- DWho Sat 29 Nov, 2008 11:04 Media Mod For Icy Phoenix RC1 ----------------------------------- RC1 Version first edition Media mod allows members to upload videos and songs to your site and places them in categories of your choice.. [u]Added Features[/u] [list=1][*]you can upload videos from your pc and uses embed code from other sites making it easier to add any movie site offering movies to watch. Including youtube, google video anything. [*]Added flv video player to make viewing videos better in all browsers.. and added preview image before video plays [*]Fixed the quicktime video IE7 bug and now working in Firefox [*]Removed AVI upload as it not good for security and can be converted to another format [*]Completely mg_themes compatible [*]Able to download videos and songs.. acp option [*]Search for videos, songs [*]upload a video image or album cover for your file [*]when editing you can now edit your image and see the image you already have [*]able to open up the media in a pop up so you can watch a video and still carry on viewing your site [*][color=red][b]New editions[/b][/color] Automatic email sent to admin informing them of new media uploaded.. [*]All users are colourized the same as main Icy Phoenix [/list] [b][color=chocolate]Completely incorporated into new ICY code system.. for faster functionality and ease of use[/color][/b] Not sure about how big a file you can upload my server allowed me to upload up to 7mb but maybe that can be changed [b][size=16][color=#FF5500]Quick notice this mod will not work so well with ICY PRO theme as it need tpl files edited separately I will try and have a look when I get the chance[/color][/size][/b] [color=crimson][size=14][b] new install just follow the install file copy over the files and do do you chmods and update your database[/b] upgrade to this version you need to reinstall all files and follow the install file but you do not need to change any data in your database all should work as before[/size][/color] [color=chocolate][size=14][b][u]Language Translations.[/u][/b][/size][/color] as soon as we have translations done I will post links here I have kept the version for icy .27c in case anyone still wants it... Language translations for icy .27c [b][color=#FF5500]Spanish:[/color][/b] click [url=http://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5085&p=34769#p34769]HERE [b]Italian translation[/b] for RC1 attached thank you to Pax :mryellow: [b]Dutch translation for RC1[/b] please follow this link http://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?p=39105#p39105 [color=#FF5500][size=14][b][font=Comic Sans MS]UPDATE[/font][/b][/size][/color] fix some errors in the files... you need to add this code to templates/default/simple_header.tpl OPEN [b]templates/default/simple_header.tpl[/b] FIND [codeblock][/codeblock] AFTER ADD [codeblock][/codeblock] Download attachment and copy all files over replacing what you have... [b]no database changes[/b] MPG/MPEG do not work... until I can find a solution to this... Downloading files... [list=1][*]mpg/mpeg[*]quicktime[/list] do not download [b]no fix at this time...[/b] flv files will download but you need to add the extension [b].flv after download... no other fix at this time[/b] all other files download correctly... Enjoy ----------------------------------- xmenfile Sat 29 Nov, 2008 13:06 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- I am looking for this quite a long time. You're the man, thank you ----------------------------------- DWho Sat 29 Nov, 2008 13:14 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- Your welcome let me know if there are any problems... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ----------------------------------- xmenfile Sat 29 Nov, 2008 18:33 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- Dwho, I need some helps here. I noticed that on lang_main edit instruction missing "[color=red][b];[/b][/color]" at the end and have corrected it to this [code linenumbers=false]$lang['Music'] = 'Media Center';[/code] I need to fix Upload buttons and see pics for more info [img]http://www.icyphoenix.com/files/images/2591/media.jpg[/img] ----------------------------------- Chaotic Sat 29 Nov, 2008 20:33 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- Great job again DWHO! Thanks! - Moving to Icy Phoenix Customizations ----------------------------------- DWho Sat 29 Nov, 2008 20:35 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- [quote user="xmenfile" post="34131"]Dwho, I need some helps here. I noticed that on lang_main edit instruction missing "[color=red][b];[/b][/color]" at the end and have corrected it to this [code linenumbers=false]$lang['Music'] = 'Media Center';[/code] I need to fix Upload buttons and see pics for more info [img]http://www.icyphoenix.com/files/images/2591/media.jpg[/img][/quote] I sorry, I have corrected the install file to include the missing [b][color=darkred];[/color][/b] and could you please redownload the attachment I upgraded the template files but forgot to copy them over to the zip... just download copy over all the template files and clear the stlye cache... should be good to go then... Again sorry about that... ----------------------------------- xmenfile Sat 29 Nov, 2008 22:28 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- ty Dwho no need to be sorry, I have say Thank you for your contribution :) I'll try of when I get home. ----------------------------------- Toa Sun 30 Nov, 2008 21:19 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- Thanks for this. But i have 1 question. When i go to ACP and click on Media,then click on any of the options for media i get a blank page. ----------------------------------- xmenfile Sun 30 Nov, 2008 23:29 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- Dwho, there is no Upload button image in package and i have played with music_cat_body.tpl but could not fix it. also, how do i make Media player and Lyric center on music page? Thanks, xmenfile ----------------------------------- struja Sun 30 Nov, 2008 23:47 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- Well, we can't have this mode without colorized usernames. :D So here there are. Just copy and replace files. This will also fix that no "upload" image bug. Also I've noticed these 2 bugs in template That ">" to much. [img]http://www.icyphoenix.com/files/images/3274/image2.jpg[/img] And nav-header missing class [img]http://www.icyphoenix.com/files/images/3274/image4.jpg[/img] So just replace files in your template ----------------------------------- DWho Mon 01 Dec, 2008 00:58 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- [quote user="xmenfile" post="34180"]Dwho, there is no Upload button image in package and i have played with music_cat_body.tpl but could not fix it. also, how do i make Media player and Lyric center on music page? Thanks, xmenfile[/quote] the upload image uses mg_themes/images/ice/lang_english/upload.gif... if you are using another theme then you may have to make the image.. [quote user="struja" post="34181"]Well, we can't have this mode without colorized usernames. :D So here there are. Just copy and replace files. This will also fix that no "upload" image bug. Also I've noticed these 2 bugs in template That ">" to much. [img]http://www.icyphoenix.com/files/images/3274/image2.jpg[/img] And nav-header missing class [img]http://www.icyphoenix.com/files/images/3274/image4.jpg[/img] So just replace files in your template[/quote] the template file have been updated since and included all of those fixes but thanks for doing them anyway.. [quote user="Toa" post="34178"]Thanks for this. But i have 1 question. When i go to ACP and click on Media,then click on any of the options for media i get a blank page.[/quote] not sure about this as I have tested the acp side on 3 sites to ceck for blank pages.... I will have a look... is anyone else getting this error...? ----------------------------------- xmenfile Mon 01 Dec, 2008 01:12 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- Thanks struja, i found another error in music_cat_body.tpl (1st top upload icon) OPEN [b]templates/xxx/music_cat_body.tpl [/b] FIND [codeblock]{L_UPLOAD_SONG}[/codeblock] REPLACE WITH [codeblock]{L_UPLOAD_SONG}[/codeblock] ----------------------------------- Chaotic Mon 01 Dec, 2008 01:33 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- I think I'm going to have to install this MOD. What a great way to share videos! ----------------------------------- struja Mon 01 Dec, 2008 01:35 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- [quote user="DWho" post="34183"] the upload image uses mg_themes/images/ice/lang_english/upload.gif... if you are using another theme then you may have to make the image.. [/quote] I believe that problem is in music_cat.php on line 522 [spoiler]'UPLOAD' => $images['upload'],[/spoiler] Should be [spoiler]'UPLOAD' => $images['pa_upload'],[/spoiler] ----------------------------------- Toa Mon 01 Dec, 2008 05:15 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- When i look in the install file it says.. Files To Edit: 7 ## viewonline.php ## admin/index.php ## includes/constants.php ## includes/page_header.php ## language/lang_english/lang_main.php ## templates/mg_themes/overall_header.tpl ## templates/mgthemes/mgthemes.cfg But in the insatll file there is no edits for.. ## viewonline.php ## admin/index.php ## templates/mg_themes/overall_header.tpl ## templates/mgthemes/mgthemes.cfg For my blank pages in ACP.could it be due to the fact is that i have not done the edit for admin/index.php file seeing as the edit is not there? [spoiler]################################################################ ## This MOD is released under the GPL License. ################################################################ ## Before Adding This MOD To Your Forum, You Should Back Up All Files Related To This MOD ################################################################ # #-----[ OPEN ]-------------------------------------------------- # includes/constants.php # #-----[ FIND ]-------------------------------------------------- # // User Levels <- Do not change the values of USER or ADMIN define('DELETED', -1); define('ANONYMOUS', -1); # #-----[ AFTER, ADD ]-------------------------------------------- # define('MEDIA_MOD_PATH', 'includes/media_mod/'); define('MEDIA_FILES_PATH', 'includes/media_mod/upload/'); define('SONG_MUSIC_PATH', 'includes/media_mod/upload/song_image/'); include_once($phpbb_root_path . MEDIA_MOD_PATH . 'music_constants.' . $phpEx); # #-----[ OPEN ]-------------------------------------------------- # includes/page_header.php # #-----[ FIND ]-------------------------------------------------- # 'U_GROUP_CP' => append_sid('groupcp.' . $phpEx), # #-----[ AFTER, ADD ]-------------------------------------------- # 'L_MUSIC' => $lang['Music'], 'U_MUSIC' => append_sid('music.'.$phpEx), # #-----[ OPEN ]-------------------------------------------------- # also for other templates templates/mg_themes/nav_quick_links.tpl # #-----[ FIND ]-------------------------------------------------- # {IMG_NAV_MENU_SEP} {L_ALBUM} # #-----[ AFTER, ADD ]-------------------------------------------- # this step will add a link into your side menu {IMG_NAV_MENU_SEP} {L_MUSIC} # #-----[ OPEN ]-------------------------------------------------- # also for all other language packs language/lang_english/lang_main.php # #-----[ FIND ]-------------------------------------------------- # // // Errors (not related to a // specific failure on a page) // $lang['Information'] = 'Information'; $lang['Critical_Information'] = 'Critical Information'; # #-----[ BEFORE, ADD ]------------------------------------------- # $lang['Music'] = 'Media Center'; # #-----[ COPY ]-------------------------------------------------- # Copy the following file and folder to root folder on your host copy root/*.php to *.php copy root/admin/*.php to admin/ copy root/music_box/*.* to music_box/ copy root/language/lang_english/*.php to language/lang_english/ copy root/templates/mg_themes/*.* to templates/mg_themes/ copy root/templates/common/acp*.* to templates/common/acp/ # #-----[ ACTION ]----------------------------------------------- # Require for Unix-like host (you can use your FTP client to do this) # # CHMOD 777 media_mod/upload # CHMOD 777 media_mod/upload/song_image # #-----[ SQL ]-------------------------------------------------- # This Music Online will add 5 tables into your database. # # # If you do not want to run music_db_install.php you can run the SQL # queries manually in music_mysql.sql # # # ################################################################ ################################################################ # #-----[ HAVE FUN! ALL MY USERS ]-------------------------------- # # EoM[/spoiler] ----------------------------------- DWho Mon 01 Dec, 2008 09:15 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- Wow Why are you making so many edits... I did say the template files in the original zip were not the updated ones... all you had to do was download the updated zip and then copy over the files... All your above fixes are already done in the zip... [quote user="struja" post="34186"][quote user="DWho" post="34183"] the upload image uses mg_themes/images/ice/lang_english/upload.gif... if you are using another theme then you may have to make the image.. [/quote] I believe that problem is in music_cat.php on line 522 [spoiler]'UPLOAD' => $images['upload'],[/spoiler] Should be [spoiler]'UPLOAD' => $images['pa_upload'],[/spoiler][/quote] [b][size=14]the line for the image is already in music_cat.php[/size][/b] [quote user="Toa" post="34201"]When i look in the install file it says.. Files To Edit: 7 ## viewonline.php ## admin/index.php ## includes/constants.php ## includes/page_header.php ## language/lang_english/lang_main.php ## templates/mg_themes/overall_header.tpl ## templates/mgthemes/mgthemes.cfg But in the insatll file there is no edits for.. ## viewonline.php ## admin/index.php ## templates/mg_themes/overall_header.tpl ## templates/mgthemes/mgthemes.cfg For my blank pages in ACP.could it be due to the fact is that i have not done the edit for admin/index.php file seeing as the edit is not there? [spoiler]################################################################ ## This MOD is released under the GPL License. ################################################################ ## Before Adding This MOD To Your Forum, You Should Back Up All Files Related To This MOD ################################################################ # #-----[ OPEN ]-------------------------------------------------- # includes/constants.php # #-----[ FIND ]-------------------------------------------------- # // User Levels <- Do not change the values of USER or ADMIN define('DELETED', -1); define('ANONYMOUS', -1); # #-----[ AFTER, ADD ]-------------------------------------------- # define('MEDIA_MOD_PATH', 'includes/media_mod/'); define('MEDIA_FILES_PATH', 'includes/media_mod/upload/'); define('SONG_MUSIC_PATH', 'includes/media_mod/upload/song_image/'); include_once($phpbb_root_path . MEDIA_MOD_PATH . 'music_constants.' . $phpEx); # #-----[ OPEN ]-------------------------------------------------- # includes/page_header.php # #-----[ FIND ]-------------------------------------------------- # 'U_GROUP_CP' => append_sid('groupcp.' . $phpEx), # #-----[ AFTER, ADD ]-------------------------------------------- # 'L_MUSIC' => $lang['Music'], 'U_MUSIC' => append_sid('music.'.$phpEx), # #-----[ OPEN ]-------------------------------------------------- # also for other templates templates/mg_themes/nav_quick_links.tpl # #-----[ FIND ]-------------------------------------------------- # {IMG_NAV_MENU_SEP} {L_ALBUM} # #-----[ AFTER, ADD ]-------------------------------------------- # this step will add a link into your side menu {IMG_NAV_MENU_SEP} {L_MUSIC} # #-----[ OPEN ]-------------------------------------------------- # also for all other language packs language/lang_english/lang_main.php # #-----[ FIND ]-------------------------------------------------- # // // Errors (not related to a // specific failure on a page) // $lang['Information'] = 'Information'; $lang['Critical_Information'] = 'Critical Information'; # #-----[ BEFORE, ADD ]------------------------------------------- # $lang['Music'] = 'Media Center'; # #-----[ COPY ]-------------------------------------------------- # Copy the following file and folder to root folder on your host copy root/*.php to *.php copy root/admin/*.php to admin/ copy root/music_box/*.* to music_box/ copy root/language/lang_english/*.php to language/lang_english/ copy root/templates/mg_themes/*.* to templates/mg_themes/ copy root/templates/common/acp*.* to templates/common/acp/ # #-----[ ACTION ]----------------------------------------------- # Require for Unix-like host (you can use your FTP client to do this) # # CHMOD 777 media_mod/upload # CHMOD 777 media_mod/upload/song_image # #-----[ SQL ]-------------------------------------------------- # This Music Online will add 5 tables into your database. # # # If you do not want to run music_db_install.php you can run the SQL # queries manually in music_mysql.sql # # # ################################################################ ################################################################ # #-----[ HAVE FUN! ALL MY USERS ]-------------------------------- # # EoM[/spoiler][/quote] The file edits that are missing are basically to show you were your members are on your site.... I felt you they were not needed and just waste resources.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ----------------------------------- Chaotic Mon 01 Dec, 2008 11:16 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- Call me stupid, but I think I'm having trouble with the CHARSET in each of the SQL commands. [spoiler][code linenumbers=false]CREATE TABLE `ip_music_cat` ( `cat_id` mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment, `cat_title` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '', `cat_desc` text, `cat_order` mediumint(8) NOT NULL default '0', `cat_view_level` tinyint(3) NOT NULL default '-1', `cat_upload_level` tinyint(3) NOT NULL default '0', `cat_rate_level` tinyint(3) NOT NULL default '0', `cat_comment_level` tinyint(3) NOT NULL default '0', `cat_edit_level` tinyint(3) NOT NULL default '0', `cat_delete_level` tinyint(3) NOT NULL default '2', `cat_view_groups` varchar(255) default NULL, `cat_upload_groups` varchar(255) default NULL, `cat_rate_groups` varchar(255) default NULL, `cat_comment_groups` varchar(255) default NULL, `cat_edit_groups` varchar(255), `cat_delete_groups` varchar(255) default NULL, `cat_moderator_groups` varchar(255) default NULL, `cat_approval` tinyint(3) NOT NULL default '0', `cat_views` mediumint(8) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`cat_id`), KEY `cat_order` (`cat_order`) ) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=5;[/code][/spoiler] [quote] MySQL said: Documentation #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near [b]'DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=5'[/b] at line 23 [/quote] The same error happens for each SQL block I enter and it only happens with that line. ----------------------------------- DWho Mon 01 Dec, 2008 11:48 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- try removing [code linenumbers=false] DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=27[/code] from each table code and see what happens.. ----------------------------------- Chaotic Mon 01 Dec, 2008 12:43 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- That worked, but I accidentally deleted my languages folder, LOL. Gotta dig through my backups now. :( ----------------------------------- DWho Mon 01 Dec, 2008 12:54 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- [quote user="Chaotic" post="34210"]That worked, but I accidentally deleted my languages folder, LOL. Gotta dig through my backups now. :([/quote] oops Also in the php files you need to find.. [code linenumbers=false]login.$phpEx?[/code] and replace with [code linenumbers=false]login_ip.$phpEx?[/code] Sorry again... but for some reason my files didnt transfer over correctly I will update the first download ----------------------------------- Chaotic Mon 01 Dec, 2008 13:49 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- To the folks that have installed this MOD, could you please post up a demo link so I can check out a posted video? I put the whole YouTube link in and the video doesn't show. I'm having bad luck with this mod...lol. The music works great, but videos aren't playing. ----------------------------------- DWho Mon 01 Dec, 2008 14:06 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- I have had the same problem with youtube vids I have found that if you copy the url from youtube for example http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgEIGx0JKL8 it will not show.. if you replace the [b]?v=[/b] with [b]/v/[/b] so it becomes http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/CgEIGx0JKL8 then it works fine.... I am looking at the code to see why it is doing this.... ----------------------------------- Chaotic Mon 01 Dec, 2008 15:18 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- Hey D, Works perfectly the way you mentioned. You are a genius, so I'm sure you'll figure out the problem with using the whole URL soon. :) Thanks for bringing this MOD to IP. ----------------------------------- DWho Mon 01 Dec, 2008 15:25 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- After looking at this I am looking at a way of using the embedding code instead and then you can use any video site that uses embed code... I will see how I go and get back here when it is done... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ----------------------------------- Chaotic Mon 01 Dec, 2008 16:00 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- Did you figure out how to post Google videos? The format is like this: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4345290084946153525 I tried doing the same thing as the YouTube videos, but couldn't get it working. I see you are working on trying to use embedding code... I'll wait patiently. :) ----------------------------------- DWho Mon 01 Dec, 2008 18:38 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- Could someone please test this... this should make it so that you add the embedded source code for youtube vids and any other site instead of using the url address... just copy over the files and run the database query and that's it... just fill in the code in the upload page in the file_url space... I have tested this on 2 sites and it work but just need someone to test it.... back up the files you are copying over... thanks ----------------------------------- Chaotic Tue 02 Dec, 2008 00:33 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- I'll test this out in a few minutes. Can't wait! ----------------------------------- xmenfile Tue 02 Dec, 2008 05:22 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- here is [url=http://vietni.com/music_page.php?song_id=27]my site and i have uploaded those updated embed files from Dwho, but there is no media player. what have you changed Dwho?? edited: I put my backup music_page.php back and used Youtube embed code. It works, but run into CBACK Cracker when i tried to edit it :( ----------------------------------- DWho Tue 02 Dec, 2008 09:55 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- What video format are using for the media player..? I need to just add the format in music_page... I only have flv, quicktime, flash and wmv on my comp so if anyone has any other formats let me know and I can add the code.. Regarding cback just add [code linenumbers=false]define('CT_SECLEVEL', 'LOW');[/code] above [code linenumbers=false]include($phpbb_root_path . 'common.'.$phpEx);[/code] will solve that problem... also you might want to add the above code in music_upload.php, sadly I do not know of any other work around.. Also I missed the quicktime javascript form the package if all the formats that any one are using are shown here I can rewrite the code upgade the package and do a quick bug fix file as well... :mryellow: :mryellow: ----------------------------------- Chaotic Tue 02 Dec, 2008 17:43 Re: Publicity In My Icyphoenix? ----------------------------------- Wait, so it's OK to go ahead and update these files? Just checking to be sure! :mricy: ----------------------------------- DWho Tue 02 Dec, 2008 19:08 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- I have the embed code working fine on my test site I just need to know what media formats are working or not.. I have quicktime, mp3, wmv, flv, flash,wma, midi works in firefox but not IE wav does not work.... some of these formats will not work on your sites as I need to test the file for the codes to work... I will add the updated package as soon as find out what formats others have got to work or wish to work... The problem on the formats a lot do not like to be embeded... I downloaded realplayer which I hate and that wanted me to fill out a load of info before it would let me use their software.. so I uninstalled it... If anyone has a problem watching anything let me know what format they are trying to watch so I can test it. Once we figure out what can be viewed and what cannot I can emend my first post with all the correct code and what video formats work ----------------------------------- xmenfile Tue 02 Dec, 2008 19:29 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- as far as i know MP3, WMA and Youtube work. My site has Googlevideo, Megaupload, Veoh, Daily BBCode installed, if you can add those to media mod. I appreciate it :) Thank you, xmenfile. ----------------------------------- DWho Tue 02 Dec, 2008 20:35 Re: Publicity In My Icyphoenix? ----------------------------------- With the new embed code working all the sites you named above will work.... I am going to upgrade my first post with the newer version... I recommend you undo everything and then start from scratch to be honest as this was not as easy as I first thought and there are a lot of changes.. [b]I have updated my first post...again sorry for the inconveniance just want to get it working right.[/b] ----------------------------------- xmenfile Fri 05 Dec, 2008 16:14 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- I found a bug on music_cat, select methor sort is not working. ----------------------------------- DWho Fri 05 Dec, 2008 17:52 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- Which part...? my sort method is working fine... have you this bit of code in your music_cat.tpl
----------------------------------- xmenfile Fri 05 Dec, 2008 19:31 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- I do have it and somehow the bottom "select sort method" of music_cat is not working. here is the code and [url=http://vietni.com/music_cat.php?cat_id=5]Link [code linenumbers=false] {L_SELECT_SORT_METHOD}:  {L_ORDER}:   [/code] ps: is there anyway i can make a pop up media player windows instead of direct to music_page. i want my users able to browse my site while playing music :) Thanks, ----------------------------------- DWho Fri 05 Dec, 2008 19:56 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- Hi I just tested your link and it is working on your site... well from my end it is this is time ascending [img]http://www.icyphoenix.com/files/images/166/sort.jpg[/img] and this is time descending [img]http://www.icyphoenix.com/files/images/166/sor1.jpg[/img] it list the files in order as it should or is there something else I missed.. let me know [hr] When you mean a pop up do you mean when you go to the video play page you can then have a link to open a pop up of the video so you can then go to another page...? If so I can have a look for you... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ----------------------------------- xmenfile Fri 05 Dec, 2008 20:04 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- That is wired, i tried to sort by username, singer, song... and nothing changed at all. Can you try that for me? or maybe because of IE7 brownser? ----------------------------------- DWho Fri 05 Dec, 2008 20:25 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- definately an IE problem find [code linenumbers=false] [/code] and remove find [code linenumbers=false]
[/code] and remove find [code linenumbers=false]  {L_ORDER}:   [/code] and replace with [code linenumbers=false]
 {L_ORDER}:  
[/code] let me know ----------------------------------- xmenfile Fri 05 Dec, 2008 21:57 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- :( i have made the changes above and not working, it came out "No File" :( [quote user="DWho" post="34546"] When you mean a pop up do you mean when you go to the video play page you can then have a link to open a pop up of the video so you can then go to another page...? If so I can have a look for you... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:[/quote] I have [url=http://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4128&highlight=music]DM Music Mod installed on [url=http://vietni.com/dm_music_charts.php?action=all_list]my board take a look and I want to combine this with Media Mod. When you click on the link, new windows will pop up. ----------------------------------- DWho Fri 05 Dec, 2008 22:46 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- try this file back up your old one and replace it with this one [hr] I will have look at the pop up on your site ----------------------------------- xmenfile Sat 06 Dec, 2008 07:06 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- That works :) and i found other bug; flv is not playing and it may cause by IE. Take a look at [url=http://vietni.com/music_page.php?song_id=43]this i am so sorry Dwho for keep asking for my errors :mricy: ----------------------------------- DWho Sat 06 Dec, 2008 12:30 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- [quote user="xmenfile" post="34565"] i am so sorry Dwho for keep asking for my errors :mricy:[/quote] Not a problem if we iron out the bugs then we can have a good finished mod... here is the fix.. I missed a bit of code for IE open music_page.tpl and find [code linenumbers=false] [/code] replace with [code linenumbers=false] [/code] let me know :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ----------------------------------- xmenfile Sun 07 Dec, 2008 03:20 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- That works Dwho more bug, upload embeded code is fine, but if any reason needs to edit it even just edit title or description/lyric then video won't play anymore. It shows code only. example: I want to edit title or description/lyric only and after finish edited. It won't play video anymore and it only shows embed code. ----------------------------------- DWho Sun 07 Dec, 2008 12:06 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- I thought I fixed that problem... my bad... open music_edit.php and find[code linenumbers=false] $song_url = str_replace("'", "''", htmlspecialchars(trim($_POST['song_url'])));[/code] replace with [code linenumbers=false] $song_url = str_replace("'", "''", $_POST['song_url']);[/code] that will fix it.... Also regarding your pop up where do you want it in music_cat... and do you want to be able to still go to music page... This will not work with the chart mod you have as the code is not the same but it will open a pop up in the same way.. Let me know :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ----------------------------------- xmenfile Thu 11 Dec, 2008 01:46 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- [quote user="DWho" post="34607"]I thought I fixed that problem... my bad... open music_edit.php and find[code linenumbers=false] $song_url = str_replace("'", "''", htmlspecialchars(trim($_POST['song_url'])));[/code] replace with [code linenumbers=false] $song_url = str_replace("'", "''", $_POST['song_url']);[/code] that will fix it.... [/quote] that works very good :) [quote user="DWho" post="34607"] Also regarding your pop up where do you want it in music_cat... and do you want to be able to still go to music page... This will not work with the chart mod you have as the code is not the same but it will open a pop up in the same way.. Let me know :mrgreen: :mrgreen:[/quote] DWho, if you can place it on top, that would be fine. Thank you ----------------------------------- DWho Thu 11 Dec, 2008 10:38 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- Hi Please find attach files for the pop up... but I have added other features so might be better to uses the new updated version in my first post.. [b]I have updated my first post with a newer version includes fixes and new features..[/b] ----------------------------------- spydie Thu 11 Dec, 2008 15:24 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- is there a way to put this into FK_nuke ?? ----------------------------------- DWho Thu 11 Dec, 2008 15:33 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- Follow the install guide and just upload the templates file from the root/templates/mg_themes folder and upload them to FK_nuke template folder... there should be no problem but if there is give me a link so i can see what the problem might be.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ----------------------------------- spydie Thu 11 Dec, 2008 15:43 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- there´s the complete file please??? i see so many file´s to download here ----------------------------------- DWho Thu 11 Dec, 2008 16:31 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- Ok you need to open up the install file and follow the guide.... the files are set up in the root folder to go into the same place on your site [b] (remember to back up everything first in case something goes wrong)[/b] instead of uploading the template files that are in the folder mg_themes upload them to your fk_nuke folder goto your phpmyadmin and run the sql queries (they add the data table to your database) from the sql text file.. chmod the 2 folders and you should be good to go.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ----------------------------------- spydie Thu 11 Dec, 2008 21:49 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- get an error message [spoiler]Warning: require(../language/lang_spanish/lang_main_music.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mnt/web7/20/54/51902354/htdocs/spydie/ip/adm/admin_music_config.php on line 38[/spoiler] everything iss in it´s place but i get this and ive edited all files mentioned [spoiler]SQL Error : 1146 Table 'DB481591.ip_music_config' doesn't exist SELECT * FROM ip_music_config Line : 49 File : music_common.php[/spoiler] there is a table calles ip_music but no table ip_music_config ----------------------------------- DWho Thu 11 Dec, 2008 22:13 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- these are your database tables you need to add them to your database in your phpmyadmin on your server... use the music_mysql.sql to add the tables.. ----------------------------------- spydie Thu 11 Dec, 2008 22:32 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- i wonder but it still doesn´t run on fk_nuke all tables are created . but im still getting this message [spoiler]Warning: require(../language/lang_english/lang_main_music.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mnt/web7/20/54/51902354/htdocs/spydie/ip/adm/admin_music_config.php on line 38 [/spoiler] ----------------------------------- DWho Thu 11 Dec, 2008 22:39 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- you have not uploaded the lang files..... as fk_nuke is just a template and not the main core of your site.. the media mod will work just fine.... you just need to follow the install guide and upload the files in the correct folders... Have you not added mods to a cms before...? ----------------------------------- spydie Thu 11 Dec, 2008 23:07 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- what you mean with lang files got english and spanish installt and yes i did do before but i must say i´m quiet new in this ----------------------------------- DWho Thu 11 Dec, 2008 23:12 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- ok my bad I for got the language files... sry please redown load the rar in my first post... :oops: :oops: ----------------------------------- spydie Thu 11 Dec, 2008 23:20 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- ok this looks better sorted but i think i´ve got to translate lang to spanish aswell ----------------------------------- DWho Thu 11 Dec, 2008 23:59 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- [quote user="spydie" post="34755"]ok this looks better sorted but i think i´ve got to translate lang to spanish aswell[/quote] Yes sorry you will have to translate as I have no skill there... glad you got it working though... ----------------------------------- spydie Fri 12 Dec, 2008 10:55 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- here comes spanisch translation up and running on http://www.spydiesworld.com/ip/ ----------------------------------- DWho Fri 12 Dec, 2008 11:08 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- Thank you very much I will include a link in my first post to your post in case anyone would like it.. Thanks again :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ----------------------------------- spydie Fri 12 Dec, 2008 11:47 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- just one thing the size alowed of file should be in kb o mb not in bytes. that could drive a newbie crazy a and the media player that shows up there doesn´t run. i mean ive uploaded a song in mp3 for testing and aproved . but theres no way that player starts playing the song i use IE could that be the problem ?? ----------------------------------- DWho Fri 12 Dec, 2008 12:03 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- Have you a link I can have a look at as mp3 works in both IE and firefox for me... ----------------------------------- spydie Fri 12 Dec, 2008 13:25 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- a and it seems like there iss some buttons missing like download and upload ----------------------------------- DWho Fri 12 Dec, 2008 16:59 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- There is no image for download.... and the image for upload is upload.gif in mg_themes template... if you are using another template then you may need to make the button... As for mp3 working I tried to test it on your site but I couldnt upload one... but I have tested it on 2 sites and it works in IE and Firefox... Anyone else not geting mp3 to play..? ----------------------------------- xmenfile Tue 16 Dec, 2008 08:08 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- [quote user="DWho" post="34782"] Anyone else not geting mp3 to play..?[/quote] mine is working fine on my site. I found a bug, guess can't view it. It does not give unauthorized message, except 404 error page. Also, I have a question which video files are bigger than audio. Is there any way can we make 2 different settings 1 for audio and 1 for video? Thank you, xmenfile ----------------------------------- SkyOne1982 Wed 04 Mar, 2009 15:14 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- The download in topic is upgrade with fix of all post? It is compatible with thw new beta 2? Italian translation? ----------------------------------- DWho Wed 04 Mar, 2009 15:28 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- For fresh install just follow the install file... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ----------------------------------- SkyOne1982 Wed 04 Mar, 2009 15:47 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- [quote user="DWho" post="37151"]For fresh install just follow the install file... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:[/quote] It is compatible with thw new beta 2? ----------------------------------- DWho Wed 04 Mar, 2009 16:48 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- Sorry no not at this time but it will be upgraded upon final release :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ----------------------------------- SkyOne1982 Tue 17 Mar, 2009 14:14 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- [quote user="DWho" post="37154"]Sorry no not at this time but it will be upgraded upon final release :mrgreen: :mrgreen:[/quote] Ok, not to forget it! :mryellow: ----------------------------------- DWho Fri 27 Mar, 2009 21:28 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- [b][color=#FF5500]Just a quick update[/color][/b] I have just finished recoding this to beta2 and have added a couple of new features... I will add the code and install file when the first official RC is released for anyone to test.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ----------------------------------- pax Sat 28 Mar, 2009 14:50 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- Great news Dwho! Italian translate? ----------------------------------- DWho Wed 01 Apr, 2009 14:40 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- [quote user="pax" post="37712"]Great news Dwho! Italian translate?[/quote] As soon as I have finished the mod for rc1 release I will post the files... an italian translation would be fantastic thanks :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ----------------------------------- pax Wed 01 Apr, 2009 16:00 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- give me the language files in pm. ----------------------------------- DWho Wed 01 Apr, 2009 16:23 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenix ----------------------------------- [quote user="pax" post="37812"]give me the language files in pm.[/quote] pm sent :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ----------------------------------- DWho Tue 07 Apr, 2009 00:21 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenixrc1 ----------------------------------- First post updated with RC1 release Any problems let me know and I will correct them as fast as I can Enjoy :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ----------------------------------- Chaotic Tue 07 Apr, 2009 01:36 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenixrc1 ----------------------------------- Very awesome! I'll be adding this to my website...NOW. :) I'll let you know how it goes. EDIT- By the way, do you still happen to have the .27c version of your MOD? I was just thinking some folks that want to continue using .27c regardless of the new version may want to use the older version of the Media MOD. Not saying you have to support it, but just throw it out there if you want. :) It's too good of a MOD to be restricted to the next version only! ----------------------------------- DWho Tue 07 Apr, 2009 13:56 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenixrc1 ----------------------------------- ummm lol you do not make things easy do you.... lol I will check if I did not delete it.... :oops: [b] Edit[/b] added version .27c back to fron page :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ----------------------------------- Chaotic Tue 07 Apr, 2009 16:16 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenixrc1 ----------------------------------- LOL You could also create different topics for each version...that's if you wanted to... :lol: ----------------------------------- DWho Tue 07 Apr, 2009 17:56 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenixrc1 ----------------------------------- [quote user="Chaotic" post="38075"]LOL You could also create different topics for each version...that's if you wanted to... :lol:[/quote] As I said I like less complicated...lol ----------------------------------- pax Wed 08 Apr, 2009 14:43 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenixrc1 ----------------------------------- [img]http://www.icyphoenix.com/files/images/6916/photo.jpg[/img] Don'e see The titles of categories and video in the template... ----------------------------------- DWho Wed 08 Apr, 2009 14:51 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenixrc1 ----------------------------------- Hi sadly at this time I have not modified the mod to work with Icy Pro... otherwise I will have to spend time modifying a lot of themes... I will try and help but at this time I am really busy... ----------------------------------- pax Wed 08 Apr, 2009 14:56 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenixrc1 ----------------------------------- Ok... the Italian translation is nearly ready... ----------------------------------- Chaotic Wed 08 Apr, 2009 17:05 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenixrc1 ----------------------------------- Pax, I'm still playing with this MOD on prosilver. I'll let DWho know if I get it working and he'll post how to make it happen. :) ----------------------------------- DWho Wed 08 Apr, 2009 22:49 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenixrc1 ----------------------------------- [quote user="pax" post="38114"]Ok... the Italian translation is nearly ready...[/quote] thanks ----------------------------------- Chattalkcity Thu 09 Apr, 2009 01:11 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenixrc1 ----------------------------------- It looks cool. Sorta like a Youtube site on a Icyphoenix site. ----------------------------------- DWho Fri 24 Apr, 2009 16:57 Re: Media Mod For Icyphoenixrc1 ----------------------------------- [quote user="Chattalkcity" post="38150"]It looks cool. Sorta like a Youtube site on a Icyphoenix site.[/quote] if you know html you can redisng the pages to look very similar to you tube... Fist post updated with Italian translation for RC1.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ----------------------------------- ankur0412 Mon 04 May, 2009 09:39 Re: Media Mod For Icy Phoenix RC1 ----------------------------------- Hey, I have some problems with this mod. I mean, I try to update the media categories or delete them from ACP and the action doesn't get done in database. I have to update the categories using phpmyadmin. I have my tables with prefix phpbb_ Can that be a problem? Please help me. I try to download the files i uploaded and it gives this error: [b]The filename data in the DBs was corrupted[/b] ----------------------------------- DWho Mon 04 May, 2009 11:07 Re: Media Mod For Icy Phoenix RC1 ----------------------------------- [quote user="ankur0412" post="39040"]Hey, I have some problems with this mod. I mean, I try to update the media categories or delete them from ACP and the action doesn't get done in database. I have to update the categories using phpmyadmin. I have my tables with prefix phpbb_ Can that be a problem? Please help me. I try to download the files i uploaded and it gives this error: [b]The filename data in the DBs was corrupted[/b][/quote] ok there must be some error or file edits not done correctly as this works fine on my test site and on 4 live sites... I do not know what else to say as I cannot see what is happening... do you get an error when deleting categories and have you chmoded the necessary files... regards to downloading a file .... so download and some do not see to want to ... something I have been meaning to look at... if you have any more info let me know and I can keep helping to try and fix the problem :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ----------------------------------- ankur0412 Mon 04 May, 2009 13:19 Re: Media Mod For Icy Phoenix RC1 ----------------------------------- No I dun get any errors while deleting categories. It says category was successfully deleted and then redirects back, but they are still there in the database. Creating categories works fine, but when I edit them the changes are not made. The files are CHMODed correctly. ----------------------------------- DWho Mon 04 May, 2009 14:03 Re: Media Mod For Icy Phoenix RC1 ----------------------------------- Are you using rc1 version or .27c :mrgreen: there was a small error in the acp file... [b]EDIT[/b] if you are using rc1 please download the attached file and copy and replace the ones you have on your site sorry for the inconveniance and thank you for reporting... main rc1 download has been updated with fix.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ----------------------------------- ankur0412 Tue 05 May, 2009 05:27 Re: Media Mod For Icy Phoenix RC1 ----------------------------------- Thank a lot DWho. I am using RC1, and your files really solved my problems. The categories and auth bug is fixed. Though it still got lots of problems atm. #1 : Deleting a media file from music_page.php doesn't really delete it from the database and server. #2 : I see that mp3 files work well when uploaded, but when anyone uploads WMV files, they get converted to flv, and on clicking download link it gives the following error: [b]The filename data in the DBs was corrupted[/b] The mp3 files play well, but wmv files show this error in the media player upon clicking the play button: [URL=http://img378.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mgaenp.jpg][IMG]http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/2134/mgaenp.th.jpg[/IMG] I haven't tested it with other extensions yet, but will let you know soon. :mrgreen: ----------------------------------- DWho Tue 05 May, 2009 09:12 Re: Media Mod For Icy Phoenix RC1 ----------------------------------- [quote user="ankur0412" post="39069"]Thank a lot DWho. I am using RC1, and your files really solved my problems. The categories and auth bug is fixed. Though it still got lots of problems atm. #1 : Deleting a media file from music_page.php doesn't really delete it from the database and server. #2 : I see that mp3 files work well when uploaded, but when anyone uploads WMV files, they get converted to flv, and on clicking download link it gives the following error: [b]The filename data in the DBs was corrupted[/b] The mp3 files play well, but wmv files show this error in the media player upon clicking the play button: [URL=http://img378.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mgaenp.jpg][IMG]http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/2134/mgaenp.th.jpg[/IMG] I haven't tested it with other extensions yet, but will let you know soon. :mrgreen:[/quote] glad those files worked and thanks for reporting the errors... I will get on a sort them out today... glad you reported them as I thought it was going to be bug free and thought i couldnt be that lucky.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ----------------------------------- ankur0412 Tue 05 May, 2009 15:58 Re: Media Mod For Icy Phoenix RC1 ----------------------------------- lol, I understand dear, but atleast you have that in you to code them up, many don't.. like me :D ----------------------------------- Informpro Tue 05 May, 2009 20:50 Re: Media Mod For Icy Phoenix RC1 ----------------------------------- Looks very good =] (I just need the premodded file, I've not install, I've just look at code ...) ----------------------------------- ChillyBoarder Wed 06 May, 2009 06:01 Re: Media Mod For Icy Phoenix RC1 ----------------------------------- Just a pre-question, if I embed video's from youtube etc, will it use their player? ----------------------------------- DWho Wed 06 May, 2009 09:03 Re: Media Mod For Icy Phoenix RC1 ----------------------------------- [quote user="ChillyBoarder" post="39086"]Just a pre-question, if I embed video's from youtube etc, will it use their player?[/quote] yes it will use their player... [b][size=18][font=Comic Sans MS][color=#FF5500]UPDATE[/color][/font][/size][/b] Fixed reported errors... download attachment in first post copy all files over and replace with new ones... no database changes and add code to simple_header.tpl... more information in first post... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ----------------------------------- ChillyBoarder Wed 06 May, 2009 12:59 Re: Media Mod For Icy Phoenix RC1 ----------------------------------- Ok, is there any way to make it use a separate player? ----------------------------------- DWho Wed 06 May, 2009 13:11 Re: Media Mod For Icy Phoenix RC1 ----------------------------------- [quote user="ChillyBoarder" post="39099"]Ok, is there any way to make it use a separate player?[/quote] not that I am aware off as you are using there embed code... if you find away or a guide on how to do it... send me a link and i will have a look... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ----------------------------------- ChillyBoarder Wed 06 May, 2009 13:27 Re: Media Mod For Icy Phoenix RC1 ----------------------------------- Ah ok, I thought it was using the URL of the video. ----------------------------------- OwnageWorld Wed 06 May, 2009 19:15 Re: Media Mod For Icy Phoenix RC1 ----------------------------------- I have translated the media mod in dutch. I hope someone is interested. @ Dwho: Im still busy translating the MPS language files, but.... the files are big :P ----------------------------------- DWho Wed 06 May, 2009 19:24 Re: Media Mod For Icy Phoenix RC1 ----------------------------------- [quote user="ChillyBoarder" post="39101"]Ah ok, I thought it was using the URL of the video.[/quote] sorry my fault it should read embed.... I will update it ...when we goto RC2... [quote user="OwnageWorld" post="39105"]I have translated the media mod in dutch. I hope someone is interested. @ Dwho: Im still busy translating the MPS language files, but.... the files are big :P[/quote] Fantastic... I will place a link on the post first to your attachment... And thank you very much for doing the translation for mps... really appreciate that... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ----------------------------------- ankur0412 Thu 07 May, 2009 10:01 Re: Media Mod For Icy Phoenix RC1 ----------------------------------- [quote user="DWho" post="39091"] [b][size=18][font=Comic Sans MS][color=#FF5500]UPDATE[/color][/font][/size][/b] Fixed reported errors... download attachment in first post copy all files over and replace with new ones... no database changes and add code to simple_header.tpl... more information in first post... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:[/quote] oh, thanks! I was waiting for this. Will download and let you know :) [b]edit[/b]: Hey dear, WMV files still don't play though they can be downloaded now :( ----------------------------------- slshehan Thu 15 Apr, 2010 22:52 Re: Media Mod For Icy Phoenix RC1 ----------------------------------- I installed media center on my site but I do not understand how to change sql now [Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file / music.php on line 486: Division by zero please can someone help me? thanks ----------------------------------- DWho Tue 20 Apr, 2010 13:27 Re: Media Mod For Icy Phoenix RC1 ----------------------------------- this is the old version of the mod if you are not using icy 1.3 then thats fine if you are then please use the updated version found here http://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=6165 regarding your error have you run the sql queries :mrgreen: :mrgreen: