https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6290 ----------------------------------- Lopalong Fri 14 Aug, 2009 01:26 [MOD IPv1.3.0.*] E Cards ----------------------------------- [b]Title:[/b] E Cards [b]Description:[/b] Adds an eCard-Function to your Icy Phoenix [url=http://icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?p=46376#p46376][b][color=blue]Download the Latest Version Here![/color][/b] [url=http://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?p=43298#p43298][b]Other helpful Documentation - [i]"How to add the SQL for the MOD using Icy Phoenix"[/i][/b] [url=http://icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?p=35319#p35319][b]Additional Language Files[/b] [b]MOD Updated 26th August 2009 - 08:00pm.[/b] [b][i](Thanks to Spydie for pointing out some HTTP_VARS)[/i][/b] 8) ----------------------------------- spydie Fri 14 Aug, 2009 01:46 Re: [MOD IPv1.3.0.*] E Cards ----------------------------------- Look´s nice Lopa. Question: Is that only for christmas ? or were to get more e-card templates ----------------------------------- Lopalong Fri 14 Aug, 2009 01:58 Re: [MOD IPv1.3.0.*] E Cards ----------------------------------- It's much like the Album with different categories etc, that you manage in the ACP. As for Images, only the Admin can add pics, and that also has to be done manually. :) ----------------------------------- ankur0412 Fri 14 Aug, 2009 03:15 Re: [MOD IPv1.3.0.*] E Cards ----------------------------------- Thanks, I was looking out for something like this :) ----------------------------------- Haruhi-sempai Sat 15 Aug, 2009 04:50 Re: [MOD IPv1.3.0.*] E Cards ----------------------------------- wow thanks for ecards cool mod salu2 ----------------------------------- spydie Tue 25 Aug, 2009 23:38 Re: [MOD IPv1.3.0.*] E Cards ----------------------------------- Here´s your updated Ecard Mod Same errors then in Medal Mod changed the Var´s ----------------------------------- Lopalong Tue 25 Aug, 2009 23:59 Re: [MOD IPv1.3.0.*] E Cards ----------------------------------- Thanks mate, and I appreciate that you are updating the vars. But could you please just supply the updated files in the zip's for any changes you make and add your name and changes to the files etc. Because I would like to see what files were changed without having to go through most of them. ;) Add your name here for example. :P [code linenumbers=false]/** * * @Extra credits for this file * Modified for Icy Phoenix by Lopalong - 31 January 2009 * Updated $HTTP_POST_VARS & $HTTP_GET_VARS - by Spydie 26th Aug 2009 < http:/WHATEVER > */[/code] ----------------------------------- spydie Wed 26 Aug, 2009 00:07 Re: [MOD IPv1.3.0.*] E Cards ----------------------------------- Don´t need any credit´s. And to tell you what files i´ve updated is quiet difficult, since i open all files at the same time in DreamWeaver and then click on search and replace in all open Document´s. Sorry about that David But normaly it´s the ADM files and the files in the root without archive Edit: Download updated ----------------------------------- Lopalong Wed 26 Aug, 2009 00:25 Re: [MOD IPv1.3.0.*] E Cards ----------------------------------- Hehehe! I'll check the file dates or whatever and add your update etc - Because that's what we are supposed to do! :mricy: ----------------------------------- spydie Wed 26 Aug, 2009 00:31 Re: [MOD IPv1.3.0.*] E Cards ----------------------------------- have a look at my first update David added the credits on all updated files. did the same with the other Mod. EDIT The upload image problems, got nothing to do with my VAR changes. If you look well, in adm/ecard_upload the $HTTP_POST_FILES Var is untouched. I´m rechecking everything, but it look´s like it´s something else FOUND the problem $HTTP_POST_FILES replaced with $_FILES up and running on my site 2 Edit. Lopa, i´ve tried to e-mail this to you , but system says :" You can only use e-mail system to send messages to ADMIN" so the attached file is for your eyes only. Just compare this with your files, and tell me what you think. ----------------------------------- Lopalong Wed 26 Aug, 2009 14:59 Re: [MOD IPv1.3.0.*] E Cards ----------------------------------- [quote=spydie]$HTTP_POST_FILES replaced with $_FILES [/quote] Not only did I miss that - [b][i]I missed the whole page! [/i][/b] :oops: Thanks for pointing it out - All fixed. :mricy: ----------------------------------- spydie Wed 26 Aug, 2009 15:17 Re: [MOD IPv1.3.0.*] E Cards ----------------------------------- OK. your welcome. i´ve deleted my attachment´s. And this tells me something else: Your actualy reading what i write. So it can´t be that wrong. :mryellow: Edit: [quote user="Lopalong" post="43435"] Not only did I miss that - [b][i]I missed the whole page! [/i][/b] :oops: Thanks for pointing it out - All fixed. :mricy:[/quote] I know that feeling. Sometimes one does´nt see the Forest, because off all the tree´s in the way :wallb: ----------------------------------- xmenfile Wed 23 Dec, 2009 06:33 Re: [MOD IPv1.3.0.*] E Cards ----------------------------------- Thank you for this mod. I have installed it and work great. But need adjust encoding so my language characters won't break. it should be this â ă ơ ô ư but when review, it comes out this :( q Ã�¢ sss www Ã�� ----------------------------------- Aerosmith Thu 24 Dec, 2009 02:04 Re: [MOD IPv1.3.0.*] E Cards ----------------------------------- Gracias Lopalong Muy buen Mod. Aquí dejo la traducción al español del ACP y de los correos. Espero sean de utilidad a los compañeros. Bye _______________________ Thanks Lopalong Very good Mod Here I leave the translation into Spanish of the ACP and emails. I hope will be useful to colleagues. Bye ----------------------------------- Lopalong Mon 11 Jan, 2010 11:14 Re: [MOD IPv1.3.0.*] E Cards ----------------------------------- Download Link has been changed. :wink: