https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=490 ----------------------------------- nickjack Mon 16 Oct, 2006 14:52 [FIXED] Bug Or Error After Go To Control Panel ----------------------------------- I i think is a bug or error, please see: Go to Control Panel, Click in "Bookmarks" - ( in this you see the Menu "Quick Links [Hide] ") 1º error/bug :?: Now, click in "You have no new messages" - you go to the portal.php 2º error/bug :?: Best regards :v: NickJack ----------------------------------- difus Mon 16 Oct, 2006 16:39 Re: [BUG] Bug Or Error After Go To Control Panel ----------------------------------- I don't understand all but something I tested try OPEN [b]templates/ca_aphrodite/profile_cpl_menu.tpl[/b] FIND [codeblock]{PRIVATE_MESSAGE_INFO}[/codeblock] REPLACE WITH [codeblock]{PRIVATE_MESSAGE_INFO}[/codeblock] [quote]Click in "Bookmarks" - ( in this you see the Menu "Quick Links [Hide] ") 1º error/bug[/quote] I don't see Hide ----------------------------------- nickjack Wed 18 Oct, 2006 22:14 Re: [BUG] Bug Or Error After Go To Control Panel ----------------------------------- the error / bug is in this xs... www.icyphoenix.com ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Tue 24 Oct, 2006 22:14 Re: [BUG] Bug Or Error After Go To Control Panel ----------------------------------- Yes, you're right... I've fixed it in the dev release. Thank you for reporting! :wink: