https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=6499 ----------------------------------- a22burnett Wed 23 Sep, 2009 19:43 Custom Profile Fields - Colors Next To Posts ----------------------------------- site: www.ps3team.us forums: http://www.ps3team.us/forums/phpBB3/ Trying to: Change the color of what users have entered in the custom profile fields next to their posts. You have the categories, (Joined, Posts, Location, ect.) Then you have what is entered, (date, post number, city or state) I want to change the color of what is entered. Thanks for the help, you guys are great here. ----------------------------------- a22burnett Sun 27 Sep, 2009 03:36 Re: Custom Profile Fields - Colors Next To Posts ----------------------------------- No takers? I'm assuming that it'll be something in the main css. I've been looking through custom_profile_fields.html to see if I can figure out what's going on, but I'm lost. I have no idea what I'm looking for. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. ----------------------------------- Joshua203 Sun 27 Sep, 2009 11:58 Re: Custom Profile Fields - Colors Next To Posts ----------------------------------- my guess would be in stylesheet.css [code linenumbers=false].postdetails { color: #FDC400; }[/code] ----------------------------------- a22burnett Sun 27 Sep, 2009 16:55 Re: Custom Profile Fields - Colors Next To Posts ----------------------------------- OK, you got me on the right track. That changed all the font on the left side though. I want to leave the bold font the color it is and just change the color of the font that the user enters. I know the area to look in now though. I'll see if I can figure it out from there, I'll post back if I get it. In the meantime if anyone can help thanks again. Thanks for the help Joshua ----------------------------------- Joshua203 Sun 27 Sep, 2009 17:36 Re: Custom Profile Fields - Colors Next To Posts ----------------------------------- by the looks of your board i 'ld say you got it done :mryellow: YW ;) ----------------------------------- a22burnett Sun 27 Sep, 2009 17:41 Re: Custom Profile Fields - Colors Next To Posts ----------------------------------- Ok, you can mark this one up as solved. Just in case anyone else ever looks to do this, this is what I did: [color=#0c00ff]Added: ".yellow {color: #ffe14c;}" to stylesheet.css Then I went into: "viewtopic_body.html" and replaced:[/color] {L_JOINED}: {postrow.POSTER_JOINED}
{L_POSTS}: {postrow.POSTER_POSTS}
{L_LOCATION}: {postrow.POSTER_FROM}
{postrow.PROFILE_FIELD1_NAME}: {postrow.PROFILE_FIELD1_VALUE}
{postrow.custom_fields.PROFILE_FIELD_NAME}: {postrow.custom_fields.PROFILE_FIELD_VALUE} [color=#0000ff]With:[/color] {L_JOINED}: {postrow.POSTER_JOINED}
{L_POSTS}: {postrow.POSTER_POSTS}
{L_LOCATION}: {postrow.POSTER_FROM}
{postrow.PROFILE_FIELD1_NAME}: {postrow.PROFILE_FIELD1_VALUE}
{postrow.custom_fields.PROFILE_FIELD_NAME}: {postrow.custom_fields.PROFILE_FIELD_VALUE} May not be the proper way, but it worked. Thanks again josh the info you provided help me figure it out. ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Fri 02 Oct, 2009 12:25 Re: [SOLVED] Custom Profile Fields - Colors Next To Posts ----------------------------------- You forgot to close the SPAN tag... just add at the end of that field. :wink: ----------------------------------- MordyT Thu 15 Oct, 2009 05:22 Re: Custom Profile Fields - Colors Next To Posts ----------------------------------- solid site. where did you get those buttons from? ----------------------------------- Joshua203 Fri 16 Oct, 2009 14:23 Re: Custom Profile Fields - Colors Next To Posts ----------------------------------- i think you get buttons like that when you use colourise it and set the saturation at an unadvised high level (i believe this is advised not set higher than 70%) Edit:[quote]Warning: changing saturation to more than +75 might cause design to look very ugly.[/quote] one may call it ugly and another may love the look .... lol ----------------------------------- MordyT Sat 17 Oct, 2009 23:37 Re: Custom Profile Fields - Colors Next To Posts ----------------------------------- [quote user="Joshua203" post="45054"]i think you get buttons like that when you use colourise it and set the saturation at an unadvised high level (i believe this is advised not set higher than 70%) Edit:[quote]Warning: changing saturation to more than +75 might cause design to look very ugly.[/quote] one may call it ugly and another may love the look .... lol[/quote] thank you...again...you should be a mod here since you seem to know so much about this subject ----------------------------------- Joshua203 Sun 18 Oct, 2009 13:01 Re: Custom Profile Fields - Colors Next To Posts ----------------------------------- thanks for the compliment MordyT but really i don't know enough to be a good mod and on top of that i think MG and his team do a great job here allready eventhough most of them don t even use phpbb they still give very good support on it (looking at the new postcount when i enter here i m sure this must be very time consuming for them) Greetings, .. Joshua203