http://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=6596 ----------------------------------- alkie2k Wed 21 Oct, 2009 16:18 Black Pearl Max Width And Sitelogo_small.png ----------------------------------- Hello, how can i set the max. width for the style Black Pearl (520px) and can i delete the sitelogo_small.png from the top of the style ? ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Wed 21 Oct, 2009 19:30 Re: Black Pearl Max Width And Sitelogo_small.png ----------------------------------- You may set width in [b]template/_mg_config.html[/b] and you can remove the logo by editing [b]template/overall_header.html[/b]. ----------------------------------- alkie2k Wed 21 Oct, 2009 22:26 Re: Black Pearl Max Width And Sitelogo_small.png ----------------------------------- [quote user="Mighty Gorgon" post="45155"]You may set width in [b]template/_mg_config.html[/b] and you can remove the logo by editing [b]template/overall_header.html[/b].[/quote] Well, maybe i do something wrong but nothing works in this files... here my _mg_config.html [code linenumbers=false] To use these vars you need to include this file in overall header using the INCLUDE function and then you are able to recall the vars using this syntax: {$MG_TBL_H_L} {$MG_GLOBAL_WIDTH} DEFINE $MG_GLOBAL_WIDTH = '520px' [/code] and the "sitelogo_small.png" i'm not found in overall_header.html, you have special function for this process ? [code linenumbers=false] {META} {SITENAME} • <!-- IF S_IN_MCP -->{L_MCP} • <!-- ELSEIF S_IN_UCP -->{L_UCP} • <!-- ENDIF -->{PAGE_TITLE}
If you want to take it totaly out of the header. just delet this line ----------------------------------- Joshua203 Thu 22 Oct, 2009 12:29 Re: Black Pearl Max Width And Sitelogo_small.png ----------------------------------- also if none of your edits seem to work ... purge the cache in your admin panel and clean your browser's cache and check again ----------------------------------- Ripley Thu 22 Oct, 2009 12:56 Re: Black Pearl Max Width And Sitelogo_small.png ----------------------------------- I just changed in \imageset this sitelogo_small.png to my logo and the problem was resolved :mricy: ----------------------------------- Joshua203 Thu 22 Oct, 2009 13:08 Re: Black Pearl Max Width And Sitelogo_small.png ----------------------------------- just is a pitty that this was not your problem :mryellow: ----------------------------------- alkie2k Thu 22 Oct, 2009 16:12 Re: Black Pearl Max Width And Sitelogo_small.png ----------------------------------- [quote user="Joshua203" post="45238"]also if none of your edits seem to work ... purge the cache in your admin panel and clean your browser's cache and check again[/quote] ah ... :) i have clean the "cache" folder of the forum and look , it works :) but... , if i'm logged in , i use the german language, the menu with the buttons "log in" "messages" and the others in the line are to long and the max width are over 520px. Well i have edit "menu_block.html" and set
or

or new table but nothing works. Can you help me again ? THX ----------------------------------- Joshua203 Thu 22 Oct, 2009 19:12 Re: Black Pearl Max Width And Sitelogo_small.png ----------------------------------- well i guess you can try this two ways: 1. you can go to the german language directory and find the replacement texts to make translated words/terms shorter (they probably are found in language/german/common.php) 2. or try what you allready tried but avoid putting BR between and , becaue the "IF" will not be handled and will be skipped if it is not true. *if you try number 2 you may also need to look at the height of forum-buttons in the stylesheet.css i hope this helped alittle ;-) editted a couple of times to make it understandable :mryellow: ----------------------------------- alkie2k Thu 22 Oct, 2009 22:47 Re: Black Pearl Max Width And Sitelogo_small.png ----------------------------------- [quote user="Joshua203" post="45261"]well i guess you can try this two ways: 1. you can go to the german language directory and find the replacement texts to make translated words/terms shorter (they probably are found in language/german/common.php) 2. or try what you allready tried but avoid putting BR between and , becaue the "IF" will not be handled and will be skipped if it is not true. *if you try number 2 you may also need to look at the height of forum-buttons in the stylesheet.css i hope this helped alittle ;-) editted a couple of times to make it understandable :mryellow:[/quote] YES :) i have delete the height in the stylesheet.css take a
and new

{L_BOARD_DISABLED}
[/code] Thx for Help ----------------------------------- spydie Thu 22 Oct, 2009 00:15 Re: Black Pearl Max Width And Sitelogo_small.png ----------------------------------- here you got your sitelogo_small.png find this in overall header
{SITE_LOGO_IMG}
in "menu_block.html" [code linenumbers=false]
{L_REGISTER}    {L_LOGIN_LOGOUT}    {L_PROFILE}
  {L_RESTORE_PERMISSIONS}
{L_FORUM}    {PRIVATE_MESSAGE_INFO} / {PRIVATE_MESSAGE_INFO_UNREAD}     {L_MEMBERLIST}    {L_SEARCH}    {L_FAQ}
[/code] and i think it works now after delete cache-folder again :) well now my last question about the style (i think for now ;) ), in witch file are the "shadow_left.gif" and "shadow_right.gif" that i can delete it ? THX ----------------------------------- Joshua203 Thu 22 Oct, 2009 23:28 Re: Black Pearl Max Width And Sitelogo_small.png ----------------------------------- uuuuhhm viewing that code just quickly i would say turn it around, i mean add the new part at the bottom left shadow in overal header and right shadow in overal footer maybe even in simple header and footer? Edit: spelling ----------------------------------- Ripley Fri 23 Oct, 2009 12:20 Re: Black Pearl Max Width And Sitelogo_small.png ----------------------------------- well now my last question about the style (i think for now ;) ), in witch file are the "shadow_left.gif" and "shadow_right.gif" that i can delete it ? THX[/quote] You may edit css and change width shadow left and shadow right from 9px (or 10px) to 0px. Or find what color is np-body (background) and make pics shad.left and shad.right. same style and color and change them. Or the better is to open overall header and find this [code linenumbers=false][/code] guess this must be deleted In overall footer [code linenumbers=false][/code] I may mistake with third example... But you can try both of them easy. Just copy to notepad before make any changes :) ----------------------------------- alkie2k Fri 23 Oct, 2009 16:51 Re: Black Pearl Max Width And Sitelogo_small.png ----------------------------------- Ok the 2nd way works. Now, after the configuration for the style i can't create topics, the create toppic button are not there. Now i have delete the style, download from your page, extract and upload on my server. I changed the style again, the same problem. If i go back to default style (prosilver phpbb default style) i can see the button and it works. Why? ----------------------------------- Joshua203 Fri 23 Oct, 2009 18:46 Re: Black Pearl Max Width And Sitelogo_small.png ----------------------------------- it's kinda hard to tell why without anything to look at, like the changed code, a link to the board or even a screenshot please post more info also did you read this?: [quote=Joshua203]uuuuhhm viewing that code just quickly i would say turn it around, i mean add the new part at the bottom [/quote] i am not saying this is the cause but it might be ----------------------------------- alkie2k Fri 23 Oct, 2009 19:00 Re: Black Pearl Max Width And Sitelogo_small.png ----------------------------------- Well, i have found what was wrong... i have needed a german folder for german language, so have change the en to de and it works now... Alkie2k ----------------------------------- Joshua203 Fri 23 Oct, 2009 20:27 Re: Black Pearl Max Width And Sitelogo_small.png ----------------------------------- rename en to de? you should actually allready have a de folder if your buttonset was installed in german greated by TheSteffen! [url=http://www.icyphoenix.com/download.php?id=729]>>Download link for German button folder<< ;-) ----------------------------------- Ripley Sat 24 Oct, 2009 00:41 Re: Black Pearl Max Width And Sitelogo_small.png ----------------------------------- I did not have ru folder for buttons either, and had to create it :oops: ----------------------------------- Joshua203 Sat 24 Oct, 2009 01:23 Re: Black Pearl Max Width And Sitelogo_small.png ----------------------------------- when i view your site i do n t see russian buttons?¿ ----------------------------------- Ripley Wed 18 Aug, 2010 18:49 Re: Black Pearl Max Width And Sitelogo_small.png ----------------------------------- [quote user="Joshua203" post="45316"]when i view your site i do n t see russian buttons?¿[/quote]We have now, and those folder was already, just in case :D ----------------------------------- Joshua203 Wed 18 Aug, 2010 19:04 Re: Black Pearl Max Width And Sitelogo_small.png ----------------------------------- hahaha That's great Ripley.. maybe i ll start learning Russian now?¿? :mryellow: ----------------------------------- Ripley Wed 18 Aug, 2010 19:07 Re: Black Pearl Max Width And Sitelogo_small.png ----------------------------------- [quote user="Joshua203" post="49915"]hahaha That's great Ripley.. maybe i ll start learning Russian now?¿? :mryellow:[/quote]What for? It is rather hard, better help me please to fix logo :oops: ----------------------------------- Joshua203 Wed 18 Aug, 2010 19:10 Re: Black Pearl Max Width And Sitelogo_small.png ----------------------------------- i was just joking and can imagine it s hard to learn yes.. anyway congrats on having the new buttons i tried posting something sensible concerning your logo and hope that helps but like i said i dont use icy so i just took a quick look :oops: ----------------------------------- Ripley Wed 18 Aug, 2010 19:23 Re: Black Pearl Max Width And Sitelogo_small.png ----------------------------------- [quote user="Joshua203" post="49918"]i was just joking and can imagine it s hard to learn yes.. anyway congrats on having the new buttons i tried posting something sensible concerning your logo and hope that helps but like i said i dont use icy so i just took a quick look :oops:[/quote]Thanks, you helped me :)