https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=6814 ----------------------------------- lindsay Sun 27 Dec, 2009 05:23 Some Guidens For MG_AUTUMN (viewtopic_body.html) 3.0.6 ? ----------------------------------- I try to find this one This is the only line i can`t find, and i have looked all over the template folder In vanilla subsilver2 its in viewtopic_body.html ----------------------------------- Joshua203 Sun 27 Dec, 2009 20:33 Re: Some Guidens For MG_AUTUMN (viewtopic_body.html) 3.0.6 ? ----------------------------------- unshure if this is what you want because it s quite a different file in my eyes and i don t know what you are trying to do but uuuuhmmm mcp_topic.html ? (two hits) only if mg autumn uses the same setup as black pearl (the one i used to compare it with) ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Tue 29 Dec, 2009 11:29 Re: Some Guidens For MG_AUTUMN (viewtopic_body.html) 3.0.6 ? ----------------------------------- The code you are looking for is a bit different in MG Autumn. In [b]viewtopic_body.htm[/b] look for this part: [code linenumbers=false] [/code] The [b][/b] is what you are looking for to be replaced.