https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=7618 ----------------------------------- mort Wed 02 Feb, 2011 00:27 ARCADE / GAMES MOD Code Changes For MG Themes ----------------------------------- These Instructions are for [b][i]this[/i][/b] MOD! http://www.phpbbarcade.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1 Assuming that you have copied [b]ALL[/b] the correct folders and files to [b][u]your[/u][/b] MG Theme, you should find the following instructions useful. :mryellow: [spoiler][code linenumbers=false] Open: styles/black_pearl/template/memberlist_view.html Find {L_TOTAL_POSTS}: {POSTS}
[{POSTS_PCT} / {POSTS_DAY}]
[{L_POSTS_IN_QUEUE}]
[{L_POSTS_IN_QUEUE}]
{L_SEARCH_USER_POSTS}
Add after Tip: Add these lines on a new blank line after the preceding line(s) to find. {L_ARCADE_HIGHSCORES}: {TOTAL_HIGHSCORES}
{L_ARCADE_VIEW_USERS_STATS}
Open: styles/black_pearl/template/overall_header.html Find Tip: This may be a partial find and not the whole line. Add after Tip: Add these lines on a new blank line after the preceding line(s) to find. Find Tip: This may be a partial find and not the whole line. Add after Tip: Add these lines on a new blank line after the preceding line(s) to find. Open: styles/black_pearl/template/menu_block.html Find Tip: This may be a partial find and not the whole line. {L_SEARCH}    Add after Tip: Add these lines on a new blank line after the preceding line(s) to find. {L_ARCADE}    Find Tip: This may be a partial find and not the whole line. Add after Tip: Add these lines on a new blank line after the preceding line(s) to find. Open: styles/black_pearl/template/viewtopic_body.html Find Tip: This may be a partial find and not the whole line.
{L_LOCATION}: {postrow.POSTER_FROM} Add after Tip: Add these lines on a new blank line after the preceding line(s) to find.
{L_ARCADE_HIGHSCORES}: {postrow.TOTAL_HIGHSCORES} Open: styles/black_pearl/template/arcade/arcade_header_body.html Find Tip: This may be a partial find and not the whole line. Replace with Tip: Change #****** to suit your MG style. [/code][/spoiler] ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Thu 03 Feb, 2011 13:06 Re: ARCADE / GAMES MOD Code Changes For MG Themes ----------------------------------- Thank you very much for sharing. I have stickified it.