https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=1542 ----------------------------------- cyber Fri 06 Apr, 2007 07:29 [SOLVED] Open The Quick Links By Default ----------------------------------- How can i do this? all should be open and not close even if u click on them. ----------------------------------- Zuker Fri 06 Apr, 2007 15:23 Re: Open The Quick LInks By Default ----------------------------------- Try this file ----------------------------------- cyber Fri 06 Apr, 2007 15:24 Re: Open The Quick LInks By Default ----------------------------------- thanx!...doesnt work...! they are all closed and dont open even if u click them. ----------------------------------- Zuker Fri 06 Apr, 2007 15:46 Re: Open The Quick LInks By Default ----------------------------------- [b]cyber[/b], it's a cookie problem of your browser clean cache & cookies and check again ----------------------------------- cyber Sun 29 Apr, 2007 14:10 Re: Open The Quick LInks By Default ----------------------------------- It still doesnt work even in RC....tried clearing cache or cookies....even i recently formatted my PC! isnt there any small code change in the current file to make the links open by default? and not close even if u click them? ----------------------------------- Zuker Sun 29 Apr, 2007 16:55 Re: Open The Quick LInks By Default ----------------------------------- try to change display: none to display: yes ----------------------------------- cyber Sun 29 Apr, 2007 19:19 Re: Open The Quick LInks By Default ----------------------------------- nope....still doesnt work... i think there should be a How-to for this! :? EDIT: IT works perfectly! Just change all the display: none to display: yes !!! thnx! SOLVED ----------------------------------- Zuker Sun 29 Apr, 2007 23:14 Re: [SOLVED] Open The Quick Links By Default ----------------------------------- [b]cyber[/b], It's not the first time u said "it's not working" and say something like U SHALL MAKE IT WORK It was my last support for you. I'm sorry And there is no need to to edit your post's. I've read enought ----------------------------------- KugeLSichA Mon 30 Apr, 2007 01:13 Re: [SOLVED] Open The Quick Links By Default ----------------------------------- [quote user="Zuker" post="13052"][b]cyber[/b], It's not the first time u said "it's not working" and say something like U SHALL MAKE IT WORK It was my last support for you. I'm sorry And there is no need to to edit your post's. I've read enought[/quote] I´m totally with you Zuker. @ cyber, This is an open Source community and we all spend here many of our free time, because we like to help each other. So if you cant give us support, no problem, but then you should take resepct to our work and check always twice that if someone provides here and code our help, its not YOUR fault!!!!