https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5384 ----------------------------------- hichem Mon 02 Feb, 2009 23:18 Question For The Experts With Regard To Databases, Retrieve The Password For The VB ----------------------------------- As you know, we settle for the retrieval of password in vBulletin We incorporate Rid Sent us to the E-mail Password The problem is He reaches a new password and do not reach the original password prior How can I call to make up the former I hope that you understood my Tkono Is there is add to the database or something else ----------------------------------- Chaotic Mon 02 Feb, 2009 23:22 Re: Question For The Experts With Regard To Databases, Retrieve The Password For The VB ----------------------------------- You want to retrieve a password in a database from a vBulletin board? ----------------------------------- hichem Mon 02 Feb, 2009 23:26 Re: Question For The Experts With Regard To Databases, Retrieve The Password For The VB ----------------------------------- Anaared to make the original Albasword Isni mail ----------------------------------- Chaotic Mon 02 Feb, 2009 23:30 Re: Question For The Experts With Regard To Databases, Retrieve The Password For The VB ----------------------------------- I'm sorry, but I'm having a hard time reading what you are typing. If you are wanting to get a password from a database for vBulletin, you are in the wrong place. We only support Icy Phoenix (runs on phpBB2) and our styles for phpBB3. ----------------------------------- hichem Mon 02 Feb, 2009 23:32 Re: Question For The Experts With Regard To Databases, Retrieve The Password For The VB ----------------------------------- Thank you.