https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=6144 ----------------------------------- spydie Wed 22 Jul, 2009 11:44 ( Possible BUG) Calendar Does´nt Show In Forum ----------------------------------- Possible BUG I´ve enabled Calendar in ACP-IcyPhoenix-Calendar with 5 cells to show. just for testing. Problem is that the calendar does not show in forum. Has anybody else this problem?? Can you please try that issue on your sites to confirm this!!! ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Thu 23 Jul, 2009 13:11 Re: ( Possible BUG) Calendar Does´nt Show In Forum ----------------------------------- Did you enable it in your profile as well? ----------------------------------- spydie Thu 23 Jul, 2009 13:26 Re: ( Possible BUG) Calendar Does´nt Show In Forum ----------------------------------- If i go to Profil-Calendar i get this : [img]http://www.icyphoenix.com/files/images/6197/dibujo_1248348360_456381.jpg[/img] There´s no options. could it be that there´s a link wrong ?? or missing ?? same happens to subforum ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Thu 23 Jul, 2009 13:32 Re: ( Possible BUG) Calendar Does´nt Show In Forum ----------------------------------- [list][*]Set your language as English [*]Make sure you have [b]includes/mods_settings[/b] folder and all original files in it [*]Make sure you didn't set all options to OVERRIDE in ACP [*]Empty your cache[/list] ----------------------------------- spydie Thu 23 Jul, 2009 13:41 Re: ( Possible BUG) Calendar Does´nt Show In Forum ----------------------------------- Changed Lang to english Emptied cache Checked options in ACP All folders are there without any changes. still nothing. Calendar block work´s on Index but the calendar row in forum still does´nt apear. EDIT: Thats definitly an link Problem. If you click on calendar in profil it should say HOME-PROFILE-CALENDAR but it does´nt Now another thing : I went to : Includes/mod_settings/mod_calendar.php and changed this [code linenumbers=false]'show_calendar_box_index' => array( 'lang_key' => 'Calendar_block_display', 'type' => 'LIST_RADIO', 'default' => 'Yes', 'values' => $list_yes_no, ), /* 'calendar_display_open' => array( 'lang_key' => 'Calendar_display_open', 'type' => 'LIST_RADIO', 'default' => 'Yes', 'user' => 'user_calendar_display_open', 'values' => $list_yes_no, ),[/code] Now it seems to work. But not like it should. In Profil: in calendar theres zip options. If you click on forum link below calendar link, there turns up the calendar option. so something is definitly wrong there ----------------------------------- New Player Thu 23 Jul, 2009 15:27 Re: ( Possible BUG) Calendar Does´nt Show In Forum ----------------------------------- uploaded all files correctly? i don't have that problem with fresh installation, english and german and frozen phoenix as style ----------------------------------- spydie Thu 23 Jul, 2009 16:09 Re: ( Possible BUG) Calendar Does´nt Show In Forum ----------------------------------- Grumble Don´t know what i did wrong but i did a fresh install and now it works. only one thing. if you got calendar on homepage and you click on last month (back) it goes to june. but when you try to get back to july it want go. can you try this pls [quote user="New Player" post="41680"]uploaded all files correctly? i don't have that problem with fresh installation, english and german and frozen phoenix as style[/quote] I´m testing on local ----------------------------------- New Player Thu 23 Jul, 2009 16:16 Re: ( Possible BUG) Calendar Does´nt Show In Forum ----------------------------------- [quote user="spydie" post="41681"]Grumble Don´t know what i did wrong but i did a fresh install and now it works. only one thing. if you got calendar on homepage and you click on last month (back) it goes to june. but when you try to get back to july it want go. can you try this pls[/quote] did you mean on calendar.php? i go back to june and going ahead to july - without problems ----------------------------------- spydie Thu 23 Jul, 2009 16:31 Re: ( Possible BUG) Calendar Does´nt Show In Forum ----------------------------------- Not on calendar.php on Homepage like here: [img]http://www.icyphoenix.com/files/images/6197/dibujo_1248359483_772916.jpg[/img] I go back to june and then it gets stuck ----------------------------------- New Player Thu 23 Jul, 2009 17:26 Re: ( Possible BUG) Calendar Does´nt Show In Forum ----------------------------------- [quote user="spydie" post="41684"]Not on calendar.php on Homepage like here: [img]http://www.icyphoenix.com/files/images/6197/dibujo_1248359483_772916.jpg[/img] I go back to june and then it gets stuck[/quote] yes confirmed. didn't work :wink: ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Thu 23 Jul, 2009 20:34 Re: ( Possible BUG) Calendar Does´nt Show In Forum ----------------------------------- I am lost... we are talking about Calendar Block in forums or Mini Calendar Block? We are talking about two different issues? Please start again and clarify all things... so I can have a look. ----------------------------------- spydie Thu 23 Jul, 2009 20:43 Re: ( Possible BUG) Calendar Does´nt Show In Forum ----------------------------------- OK my prime issue was solved by an fresh install. Now a problem turned up with minicalendar on home index. if you select the past month then it gets stuck and want go back to current month. that is confirmed by NP ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Fri 24 Jul, 2009 00:58 Re: ( Possible BUG) Calendar Does´nt Show In Forum ----------------------------------- Ok, I should have fixed this. I'll update SVN soon. ----------------------------------- New Player Fri 24 Jul, 2009 14:12 Re: ( Possible BUG) Calendar Does´nt Show In Forum ----------------------------------- [quote user="Mighty Gorgon" post="41744"]Ok, I should have fixed this. I'll update SVN soon.[/quote] nope not working with revision 115 [list] [*]i go ahead to august and can't go back to july [*]i go back to april and go ahead to current month but can't go to august and can't go back to june [*]i can't go ahead to september from august [/list] 3 bugs all with refreshed page