https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=6364 ----------------------------------- MrWizard Wed 26 Aug, 2009 17:46 After Install Looking For MG Themes? ----------------------------------- Hi, I followed the directions to upgrade from .27 everything goes good all the way to the end. After I am done all I get is an error saying that it can't locate mg themes. Before starting the upgrade process I switched ALL users to IP and then locked the site. Can someone please help. Not matter what I have tried it always comes back to the same error. As far as editing files I don't recall ever having to have made any changes to: * common.php * config.php * includes/constants.php * language/lang_***/lang_main_settings.php At least nothing that would force it to look for MG themes. ----------------------------------- spydie Wed 26 Aug, 2009 18:02 Re: After Install Looking For MG Themes? ----------------------------------- Question: Did you run DB_update.php. Edit: look´s like your DB is up to date. just checked that. try one thing: rename install-file to something else, then call http://www.yoursite.com/somethingelse/install.php go through all step´s afterwards call your site up and go to ACP and do the quicksetting´s. it should run then. tell me if this worked ----------------------------------- MrWizard Wed 26 Aug, 2009 18:05 Re: After Install Looking For MG Themes? ----------------------------------- Yes I ran the db update as instructed. I never get to this part because of the error: 16. Run install/install.php and complete the update by[b][u] renaming and moving images (both posted and in album) and replacing all old links in posts: the automated procedure should be able to perform all these actions automatically, just follow the instructions.[/u][/b] ----------------------------------- spydie Wed 26 Aug, 2009 18:27 Re: After Install Looking For MG Themes? ----------------------------------- have you renamed your install file ?? ----------------------------------- MrWizard Wed 26 Aug, 2009 19:15 Re: After Install Looking For MG Themes? ----------------------------------- Please mark as solved. I made a stupid mistake and didn't scroll down the install page to do the auto fixes. ----------------------------------- spydie Wed 26 Aug, 2009 19:21 Re: After Install Looking For MG Themes? ----------------------------------- anyway do yourself a favor and do the quicksetting´s otherwise you might encounter empty topic´s Edit: to mark this as solved, scroll down and select solved, then press title edit. You can do that because you started this topic