https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=6424 ----------------------------------- ssteno Sat 05 Sep, 2009 01:04 [SOLVED] Problem (after) Upgrading To 1.3.0.53 ----------------------------------- Hi, I decided to upgrade knowing it is always a long nights work, but hoping I would be paying better attention this time. Again nope... after some dumb mistakes I think I have it al worked out now, however after the final steps and deleting (renaming) the install directory. The frontend keeps asking/looking for install/install.php and gives me a 404. I had 1.2.0.27, now upgraded tot 1.3.0.53 when install directoru is there, the installer runs with no problems and I see all is updated to 1.3.0.53 [quote] Server And Version Information * Installed phpBB version :: 2.0.23 » Latest release :: 2.0.23 * Installed Icy Phoenix version :: 1.3.0.53 » Latest release :: 1.3.0.53 * Database Type :: mysql4 * File Writing :: Your server doesn't support file creation and editing. * Files & Folders Permissions:[/quote] I tried looking for the answer here, but it's a hard one to find, install is a pretty common word :) Anyone can help me with this? ----------------------------------- Chaotic Sat 05 Sep, 2009 01:07 Re: Problem (after) Upgrading To 1.3.0.53 ----------------------------------- Does this appear in your [i]ip_root/config.php[/i] file? This may be a far reach, but this happened to me a long time ago when upgrading to the beta. [code linenumbers=false]define('IP_INSTALLED', true);[/code] ----------------------------------- ssteno Sat 05 Sep, 2009 01:12 Re: Problem (after) Upgrading To 1.3.0.53 ----------------------------------- Nope, there was still [code]define('PHPBB_INSTALLED', true);[/code] in it. Now it starts! thanks! I immediately see other problems and forum gives me a coding error, but I'll go check it out further. http://shibaforum.nl/ ----------------------------------- spydie Sat 05 Sep, 2009 01:36 Re: Problem (after) Upgrading To 1.3.0.53 ----------------------------------- Question: Did you scroll down the install page and follow the other step´s ?? ----------------------------------- ssteno Sat 05 Sep, 2009 02:30 Re: Problem (after) Upgrading To 1.3.0.53 ----------------------------------- This installation problem is solved. I'll open a new topic for my other problem