https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=6622 ----------------------------------- The90sKid Tue 27 Oct, 2009 21:08 Blank Pages Or HTTP 500 Internal Server Errors. ----------------------------------- Yep, the white page of death. :( Any suggestions? I've tried everything in the Docs and searched for situations similar to mine but no luck. Please help because I like IP and don't want to change to anything else. PS: My site is and always has been offline, still working on it. ----------------------------------- Yros Tue 27 Oct, 2009 21:15 Re: Blank Pages Or HTTP 500 Internal Server Errors. ----------------------------------- Did you enable FTR ( Force Topic Read ) ? Give link of your forum ( for your other problem too ). What did you do before getting the blank page ? ----------------------------------- The90sKid Tue 27 Oct, 2009 21:22 Re: Blank Pages Or HTTP 500 Internal Server Errors. ----------------------------------- [quote user="Yros" post="45453"]Did you enable FTR ( Force Topic Read ) ? Give link of your forum ( for your other problem too ). What did you do before getting the blank page ?[/quote] No, I definitely did not enable FTR. www.soulcalibur-central.co.cc I had just finished editing my viewforum_body.tpl. And I can't access the ACP either. ----------------------------------- Yros Tue 27 Oct, 2009 21:36 Re: Blank Pages Or HTTP 500 Internal Server Errors. ----------------------------------- Ow ... Either your /adm/erc.php get blank page >.> Are you sure you did not change something in your ACP ? If not, try to upload the latest viewforum_body.tpl for see if it can resolve something. I'm too tired this night for think properly and I don't remember what to do for show exactly message errors ... ( I'm going sleep but if none resolve your problem until tomorrow I'll see further more and try to help as I can ) ----------------------------------- The90sKid Tue 27 Oct, 2009 22:14 Re: Blank Pages Or HTTP 500 Internal Server Errors. ----------------------------------- OK, thank you very much for your time. ----------------------------------- Lopalong Wed 28 Oct, 2009 13:00 Re: Blank Pages Or HTTP 500 Internal Server Errors. ----------------------------------- I'd like to help but I have this rule: You change it - You break it - You fix it! It appears that you've been editing files, and I suspect more than the .tpl files - because that would not have caused this problem. It may be wise to install a second 'clean' copy of Icy Phoenix on your server and see if the problem is common with that also. And MAKE sure that you have the correct CHMOD settings that your server uses. Other than that, I suggest you replace all the main and includes .php files and see if and when and more importantly WHERE you manage to break it again. ----------------------------------- Yros Wed 28 Oct, 2009 18:34 Re: Blank Pages Or HTTP 500 Internal Server Errors. ----------------------------------- +1 ... I'm ok for helping but if you don't reply when I ask which other files you modifed or which command did you do or value changed in ACP ... I can nothing for you. If you haven't a lot of mods, you can try to remove your FTP files and upload a new IP directly ( just keep your file config.php ) then do again your modifications step by step and if you get again a blank page you will know which file / manip done that and you will know what you have to change. ----------------------------------- Lopalong Wed 28 Oct, 2009 21:33 Re: Blank Pages Or HTTP 500 Internal Server Errors. ----------------------------------- It also appears that you have your forum software installed directly to the root of your web-space and NOT in its OWN folder such as /forum or whatever? AND, if you have doing been anything that affects the .htaccess file - such as adding http permissions like hotlinking, there's a good chance that you have broken it. So delete or rename the .htaccess file to something else - and try some more. 500 errors are common to bad CHMOD permission settings, which includes an .htaccess file that has been screwed up. GOOGLE and learn something. ;)