https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=6626 ----------------------------------- Yros Wed 28 Oct, 2009 18:31 [Solved] Links & Anchors ? ----------------------------------- Hello, I'd like to know how is it possible to make, with Icy Phoenix, a link redirecting to an " anchor " in the same page ( and how to make this anchor too ). In basic html, it is :[code linenumbers=false]Link = ... Anchor = ...[/code] But in IP it seems not possible, even when I go in ACP and that I enable HTML with " a " and " span " balises allowed. Is there another way to do such thing, with IP bbcodes, or else ? If not, why when I enable HTML it still not work ? Thanks for your help. ----------------------------------- DWho Wed 28 Oct, 2009 23:54 Re: Links & Anchors ? ----------------------------------- Hi Have a look at this post.. http://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?p=33094#p33094 quote it to see how the bbcode is used for anchoring... hope that helps :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ----------------------------------- Yros Thu 29 Oct, 2009 11:57 Re: Links & Anchors ? ----------------------------------- *m* I don't know what I shall have find but I did not. Anyway, from your link, I found [url=http://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?t=6]this one which helped me a bit but still not working completely ... In fact, my true problem is the following : I perfectly can create a link using :[code linenumbers=false][url=#id] [url href=#id] [/code] BUT ! When I click on the link, it seems working ( because the #id appear at the end of the link ) BUT it doesn't redirect to the anchor =/ ( It does nothing else than showing the #id at the end of the web address ... ). Dunno if I'm really clear ... >.<' That is as if I.P blocked anchor or something else x_X ----------------------------------- Informpro Thu 29 Oct, 2009 14:22 Re: Links & Anchors ? ----------------------------------- Seems that span don't have the id =/ ----------------------------------- Yros Tue 03 Nov, 2009 01:04 Re: Links & Anchors ? ----------------------------------- *bump* ? None has any idea ? =( ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Tue 03 Nov, 2009 10:07 Re: Links & Anchors ? ----------------------------------- Please guys... Read carefully before bumping, I hate this attitude. DWho posted you a link where anchors works perfectly and also told you to quote that post to see how it works... why you didn't try that? Here is how to do it... please next time try to follow the instructions. [codeblock] [list=1][*][url=#first_chapter]First [*][url=#second_chapter]Second [*][url=#third_chapter]Third [*][url=#fourth_chapter]Fourth[/list] [b][url name=first_chapter]First[/b] [b][url name=second_chapter]Second[/b] [b][url name=third_chapter]Third[/b] [b][url name=fourth_chapter]Fourth[/b][/codeblock] Click these links: [list=1][*][url=#first_chapter]First [*][url=#second_chapter]Second [*][url=#third_chapter]Third [*][url=#fourth_chapter]Fourth[/list] Anchors: [b][url name=first_chapter]First[/b] [b][url name=second_chapter]Second[/b] [b][url name=third_chapter]Third[/b] [b][url name=fourth_chapter]Fourth[/b] ----------------------------------- Yros Tue 03 Nov, 2009 10:50 Re: Links & Anchors ? ----------------------------------- Thx MG for your reply. About DWho's link, as I said I did not find what I shall have find that's why I asked more explanations. Moreover, I searched in his topic ( again ) and I didn't find your kind of anchor ... Maybe I'm blind or stupid ( or just tired ) and I'm sorry if my bump put you ill at ease. Anyway, thanks for your answer. [i]Ps : [size=10]you maybe should update [url=http://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?t=6]this topic with that possible way to use url bbcode ^^'[/size][/i] ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Thu 05 Nov, 2009 21:35 Re: [Solved] Links & Anchors ? ----------------------------------- Check the Table Of Content at the top of Chaotic post... if you click any link you will be redirected to anchors... ----------------------------------- Yros Thu 05 Nov, 2009 21:44 Re: [Solved] Links & Anchors ? ----------------------------------- =O Well ... Of course, in that way ... *hm* I didn't really think to it >.>" That explains many things ^^" Thx anyway for all. ----------------------------------- DWho Thu 05 Nov, 2009 23:15 Re: [Solved] Links & Anchors ? ----------------------------------- [quote user="Yros" post="45710"]=O Well ... Of course, in that way ... *hm* I didn't really think to it >.>" That explains many things ^^" Thx anyway for all.[/quote] That was what i was trying to show you.. if you quote his post you see how the anchors are done in bbcode... no worries now you solved it :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ----------------------------------- Yros Thu 05 Nov, 2009 23:18 Re: [Solved] Links & Anchors ? ----------------------------------- Yeah in fact the first time I did not understand what you meant by " quoting the post " that's why I said it now explained a lot of things :mrgreen: Thanks both ^^