https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=6676 ----------------------------------- Riwer Wed 11 Nov, 2009 13:53 Error In Contact_us Page ----------------------------------- When anybody send the form, always I receive a "blank email". Is a problem with the form? x_x ----------------------------------- DWho Thu 12 Nov, 2009 15:08 Re: Error In Contact_us Page ----------------------------------- Works ok on my sites.. have you any more information or a link... have you checked all the files have been loaded correctly... have you added any modds etc :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ----------------------------------- Diegork Thu 12 Nov, 2009 15:36 Re: Error In Contact_us Page ----------------------------------- I have the same problem. ----------------------------------- DWho Thu 12 Nov, 2009 16:18 Re: Error In Contact_us Page ----------------------------------- [quote user="Diegork" post="45901"]I have the same problem.[/quote] That doesnt really help... as you have given no information either... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ----------------------------------- Yros Thu 12 Nov, 2009 16:21 Re: Error In Contact_us Page ----------------------------------- [quote=Yros]*grmpf* Sometimes I really think that there should be an " Agreement of Supporters " which would say " We are voluntaries and we use our time to try to help you so if you don't try, at least, to do some efforts, we won't help you neither ... " ù.ù[/quote] NvM *o* ----------------------------------- Diegork Thu 12 Nov, 2009 20:13 Re: Error In Contact_us Page ----------------------------------- My problem is that when a user send a email, when i recibed the email he is without nothing i can only see the title. Sorry for my bad english ----------------------------------- Riwer Sat 14 Nov, 2009 02:33 Re: Error In Contact_us Page ----------------------------------- yeah, if u complete the form in contact_us, the text isnt send, only receive a blank mail with the subject. I try reupload the file "contact_us.php" and nothing. If i write a new form... again blank mail..... ----------------------------------- spydie Sat 14 Nov, 2009 02:42 Re: Error In Contact_us Page ----------------------------------- Up´s look´s like someone is using my old translation from the patch. havent had the time to fix it. i´ll sort that out tomorow. i promise ----------------------------------- spydie Mon 30 Nov, 2009 14:13 Re: Error In Contact_us Page ----------------------------------- The problem is related to the spanish translation of e-mail.tpl in both html and BBcode. i´ve checked and rechecked the oficial release of spanish_lang and english release, and find a lot of diferences in that files. I think that the e-mail was´nt updated together with the rest of the files. even with the official release of lang_spanish the mail returns a blanc body in received mail ( using contact us function). MG: could you please point out. what e-mail file the new contact us is using. Maybe the spanish team could review that issue ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Tue 01 Dec, 2009 13:26 Re: Error In Contact_us Page ----------------------------------- [codeblock] $emailer->use_template('empty_email');[/codeblock] ----------------------------------- spydie Tue 01 Dec, 2009 13:36 Re: Error In Contact_us Page ----------------------------------- Thanx MG, That was the problem. Edit: For the information of all lang_spanish users. Replace the empty_email.tpl in lang_spanish with the one from lang_english and the contact us will work without problems. ----------------------------------- Riwer Wed 02 Dec, 2009 20:16 Re: Error In Contact_us Page ----------------------------------- Thx! now is perfect!