https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=6884 ----------------------------------- lord1 Sun 24 Jan, 2010 21:44 Poll ----------------------------------- i cannot make an poll in icy phenix 1.3.0.53a . can some1 explain to me how to nake it ? Best Regards ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Mon 25 Jan, 2010 14:41 Re: Poll ----------------------------------- If you are allowed to do it (check forums permissions), you just need to create a new topic and fill the form which is at the bottom of the page. ----------------------------------- lord1 Mon 25 Jan, 2010 14:57 Re: Poll ----------------------------------- sorry for not mentioning. iwant to make a poll to the front page block . ----------------------------------- spydie Mon 25 Jan, 2010 16:44 Re: Poll ----------------------------------- normaly the last poll created apears on frontpage aswell. Just add the poll block to frontpage ----------------------------------- lord1 Mon 25 Jan, 2010 16:55 Re: Poll ----------------------------------- nope it doesnt./ Im out of ideas :( ----------------------------------- Danielc Mon 25 Jan, 2010 18:19 Re: Poll ----------------------------------- Set up the forums you want to search for polls in the block of the portal.. To do that, Go to the CMS Configuration Page, and set up the poll block. ----------------------------------- lord1 Mon 25 Jan, 2010 21:48 Re: Poll ----------------------------------- something is wrong here i cant get that damn poll on front page block damn!! ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Fri 29 Jan, 2010 15:31 Re: Poll ----------------------------------- Well... you didn't specify that you want to have the poll in Home Page... what about trying to be more descriptive when you post your problems? We cannot read your mind yet. Please try to better explain what you need and also tell us what you did so far and the results, so we can provide our best help to your necessities. ----------------------------------- Joshua203 Fri 29 Jan, 2010 16:52 Re: Poll ----------------------------------- maybe you are just forgetting to set in acp from wich forum(s) polls would have to be displayed in portal? i hope this helped a little :wink: [quote user="Mighty Gorgon" post="47380"]We cannot read your mind yet.[/quote] WOW that would be a nice mod :P :mryellow: