https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=6997 ----------------------------------- tiolalu Mon 01 Mar, 2010 03:13 Where Can I Specify Forum Icons Sizes? ----------------------------------- Hi, In which file and in which line can I specify the size of the image? I want to include a height="XX" width="XX" to the forum icons but I don't find where. Thank you very much :) . ----------------------------------- TheSteffen Wed 03 Mar, 2010 00:53 Re: Where Can I Specify Forum Icons Sizes? ----------------------------------- Do you mean this icons? [img]http://www.icyphoenix.com/images/forums/42_support.png[/img] ----------------------------------- tiolalu Wed 03 Mar, 2010 01:57 Re: Where Can I Specify Forum Icons Sizes? ----------------------------------- [b]TheSteffen[/b], yes, exactly :) . ----------------------------------- TheSteffen Wed 03 Mar, 2010 16:34 Re: Where Can I Specify Forum Icons Sizes? ----------------------------------- [quote user="tiolalu" post="48107"]I want to include a height="XX" width="XX" to the forum icons but I don't find where.[/quote] Can you tell me, why you want include height and width? Because you can choose every pic you like for this forum icons If you want every pic looks the same than I would rezise the pic to maybe 42 x 42 px ;-) ----------------------------------- tiolalu Thu 04 Mar, 2010 00:36 Re: Where Can I Specify Forum Icons Sizes? ----------------------------------- [b]TheSteffen[/b], just to define the size before if I can in order to show, previous the image load, the space it will take. ----------------------------------- TheSteffen Thu 04 Mar, 2010 01:30 Re: Where Can I Specify Forum Icons Sizes? ----------------------------------- Sorry, I can not find it. :oops: Maybe some other user can help you. ----------------------------------- tiolalu Thu 04 Mar, 2010 06:37 Re: Where Can I Specify Forum Icons Sizes? ----------------------------------- [b]TheSteffen[/b], thanks and don't worry, me niether. I think I cannot do it because it uses a generic image code to put an image.