https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7390 ----------------------------------- TheSteffen Thu 30 Sep, 2010 13:58 Guests can read Skype and MSN names ----------------------------------- Hi at all, I looked profil memberlist and so on only for registerd users, because I want to save private things. Now I saw, that in some templates the MSN Skype and so on buttons are shown in viewtopic Is there a other or better way to hide this from guests? I did it that way OPEN [b]templates/default/viewtopic_body.tpl[/b] FIND [codeblock] {postrow.POSTER_ONLINE_STATUS_IMG}{postrow.IP_IMG}{postrow.AIM_IMG}{postrow.ICQ_IMG}{postrow.MSN_IMG}{postrow.SKYPE_IMG}{postrow.YIM_IMG}
[/codeblock] REPLACE WITH [codeblock] {postrow.POSTER_ONLINE_STATUS_IMG}{postrow.IP_IMG}{postrow.AIM_IMG}{postrow.ICQ_IMG}{postrow.MSN_IMG}{postrow.SKYPE_IMG}{postrow.YIM_IMG}
[/codeblock] ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Mon 04 Oct, 2010 16:26 Re: Guests can read Skype and MSN names ----------------------------------- Your solution is fine. phpBB 2 didn't have any specific protection for those data... maybe it's time to add some! I'll think about that. Thanks for reporting.