https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7764 ----------------------------------- nos Sat 02 Apr, 2011 09:52 Edit Some PM's... ----------------------------------- Hello, How I can edit this PM?: [b]- Birthday PM - Welcome Web PM[/b] I want to edit the message to send for User :) Thanks! ;) ----------------------------------- spydie Sat 02 Apr, 2011 10:19 Re: Edit Some PM's... ----------------------------------- have a look in language/lang_yourlang/email/html and text/ you´ll find the welcome mails there the birthday text should be in language/lang_yourlang/lang_main.php ----------------------------------- nos Sat 02 Apr, 2011 10:33 Re: Edit Some PM's... ----------------------------------- [quote user="spydie" post="52230"]have a look in language/lang_yourlang/email/html and text/ you´ll find the welcome mails there the birthday text should be in language/lang_yourlang/lang_main.php[/quote] Sorry but I don't see the Birthday text :( I have "lang_spanish" and don't see the "lang_main.php" :( ----------------------------------- TheSteffen Sat 02 Apr, 2011 11:00 Re: Edit Some PM's... ----------------------------------- language/lang_spanish/lang_main.php It should be there for sure :-) Search for "// Birthday - BEGIN" Above you would finde this: Birthday_greeting_today with your spanish text You can change it ;-) ----------------------------------- spydie Sat 02 Apr, 2011 11:08 Re: Edit Some PM's... ----------------------------------- If your forum is not modded. it should be between line 976 and line 995 in language/lang_spanish/lang_main.php careful, dont change the [b]%s[/b]. this is beeing replaced by username or age ----------------------------------- nos Tue 05 Apr, 2011 13:27 Re: Edit Some PM's... ----------------------------------- More thanks! but the [b]Welcome Web by PM[/b] don't found... :( I see the [b]Welcome Web by E-mail[/b] in the folders [b]"html"[/b] and [b]"text"[/b] but for [b]PM[/b] don't see... ----------------------------------- spydie Tue 05 Apr, 2011 13:32 Re: Edit Some PM's... ----------------------------------- hm what are you searching now?? welcome PM ?? ----------------------------------- nos Tue 05 Apr, 2011 14:13 Re: Edit Some PM's... ----------------------------------- Yes, Welcome PM :) ----------------------------------- TheSteffen Tue 05 Apr, 2011 16:35 Re: Edit Some PM's... ----------------------------------- lang_main_settings.php $lang['register_pm']