https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=8460 ----------------------------------- jhl Tue 03 Apr, 2012 10:38 Is $album_config['switch_nuffload'] Dead? ----------------------------------- As I wander throught the 2.0 beta codebase - templates mostly, I see that in album_upload_body.tpl there are references to 'switch_nuffload_enabled', but working through the backend ACP code there is no longer (if there ever was) a means to set this configuration parameter. Can the test, and associated Javascript/HTML in the template be removed? TIA John ----------------------------------- Joshua203 Tue 03 Apr, 2012 12:13 Re: Is $album_config['switch_nuffload'] Dead? ----------------------------------- ACP >> Photo Album >> Configuration >> third one up from the bottom >> Enable Pictures Special Effects page based on Nuffmon Images Class Wouldn't that be what you are looking for Jhl? ----------------------------------- jhl Tue 03 Apr, 2012 15:37 Re: Is $album_config['switch_nuffload'] Dead? ----------------------------------- [quote user="Joshua203" post="55474"]ACP >> Photo Album >> Configuration >> third one up from the bottom >> Enable Pictures Special Effects page based on Nuffmon Images Class Wouldn't that be what you are looking for Jhl?[/quote] Nope. That's $album_config['enable_nuffimage'] - which *is* used in the code. John ----------------------------------- spydie Tue 03 Apr, 2012 20:47 Re: Is $album_config['switch_nuffload'] Dead? ----------------------------------- Fact is, MG´s been thinking of not to use album in 2.0, to make the package smaller. If i´m not wrong, he wanted to try to include PhpBB Gallery Mod as a pluggin. ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Tue 03 Apr, 2012 21:52 Re: Is $album_config['switch_nuffload'] Dead? ----------------------------------- Hey John, the switch has been hidden because that feature uses PERL to upload pictures and many shared server in the past weren't configured properly. Instead of removing the feature, I just decided to hide the setting. If you want you can remove that code. ----------------------------------- jhl Wed 04 Apr, 2012 00:35 Re: Is $album_config['switch_nuffload'] Dead? ----------------------------------- [quote user="Mighty Gorgon" post="55488"]Hey John, the switch has been hidden because that feature uses PERL to upload pictures and many shared server in the past weren't configured properly. Instead of removing the feature, I just decided to hide the setting. If you want you can remove that code.[/quote] Thank you for that, Luca. In that case I'll remove the commented reference from the PHP code too, and (eventually) push the modifications back via GIT - I jQuerized the Javascript in that template. John