https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=8470 ----------------------------------- zag Mon 09 Apr, 2012 00:04 Recognising An New Template ----------------------------------- Hi again... site is up and running using v1.3.0.53b all is working fine with the three installed templates..ice,frozen and mg autumn but I am trying to install black pearl. I have installed the files in icyphoenix/templates/icy_phoenix/images where the other templates appear to be, folders and files look similar so I'm confident I have it right, but I cannot bring it up in the any suggestions would be appreciated, as its the only thing so far that I just cannot get going? thank you in advance ----------------------------------- Joshua203 Mon 09 Apr, 2012 11:59 Re: Recognising An New Template ----------------------------------- [quote]I have installed the files in icyphoenix/templates/icy_phoenix/images where the other templates appear to be, folders and files look similar so I'm confident I have it right, but I cannot bring it up in the [/quote] Please try "icyphoenix/templates/[color=red][u]pearl[/u][/color]" Zag :wink: you may be pleasantly suprised :mrorange: ----------------------------------- zag Thu 12 Apr, 2012 00:41 Re: Recognising An New Template ----------------------------------- Thank you..that solved almost all my problems. clearly I put the files into the wrong directory. Another silly question however, I am getting a lot of missing icons in internet explorer, but all the icons are there in Firefox..this is more an IE problem I'm thinking but any suggestions? thanks for your assistance, ZAG ----------------------------------- Joshua203 Thu 12 Apr, 2012 01:17 Re: Recognising An New Template ----------------------------------- That should not happen not even in IE :lol: Do you have a link so any of us can take a closer look? PS have you tried clearing IE's cache? ----------------------------------- zag Thu 12 Apr, 2012 04:36 Re: Recognising An New Template ----------------------------------- I installed another template and its working fine, so I'm guessing that I tried to upload the original so many times I probably corrupted it. thanks for your assistance... site looks great now ZAG (will mark as fixed) ----------------------------------- Joshua203 Thu 12 Apr, 2012 11:05 Re: Recognising An New Template ----------------------------------- You're welcome Zag, My guess about the missing images is that they still are at the directory of your initial install (mixed among the pics that should really be there, I hope you did not overwrite any of the originals) I guess you couldn't find the title edit feature (should be bottom right!) so I marked it SOLVED for you ;) Have a GREAT day, ...Joshua203