https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=8471 ----------------------------------- sakuryu Tue 10 Apr, 2012 03:25 Text Left By Last Webmin ----------------------------------- Hello there, about a year back I had someone create a forum site for me and they used Icy Phoenix, I love the thing but the problem is he left and didn't explain everything to me, I am a webdesigner but my skills are limited and outdated, I learned Adobe DreamWeaver CS3 and HTML and a few other little things but we never got into php. There is this block of text on mywta.co.cc that says(( Welcome to the new home of My WTA Gaming. Currently our site is under construction, please check back as we finalize development. -My WTA Gaming Staff)) and the problem is, we're not under construction anymore and anyone can join ^^; you see the problem? I went through all the menu's and went to my webhost ftp and trawled around there and cannot find what's making this message show up, I don't mind the block I just wanna change the message! lol ----------------------------------- Hans Tue 10 Apr, 2012 05:14 Re: Text Left By Last Webmin ----------------------------------- The file you are looking for is; ./templates/default/blocks/welcome_block.tpl If you know HTML you will have no problem editing that. ;) ----------------------------------- Joshua203 Tue 10 Apr, 2012 11:55 Re: Text Left By Last Webmin ----------------------------------- Hello sakuryu, Welcome to IcyPhoenix, Have a close look at ACP >> Configuration >> Server >> General Configuration: [list][*]Disable site [*]Display a message for the deactivation of the site. [*]Message which will appear when the site is deactivated[/list] [color=red]PS... on second thought .. I guess this is not what you are looking for :oops: please try Hans's solution :wink: [/color] ----------------------------------- TheSteffen Tue 10 Apr, 2012 19:54 Re: Text Left By Last Webmin ----------------------------------- There are two way for this Welcome Block The first one was posted by Hans. [quote user="Hans" post="55532"] ./templates/default/blocks/welcome_block.tpl[/quote] Edit this file, reupload it and clean the cache. The seconde and the one I prefer Go into your CMS. You will find it on your startpage Disable this block welcome_block.tpl and create a new one as text and BBCode [url=http://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4891#second_chapter]How To Create/Edit/Delete A Block On my own site I set this visible only for guest... because login-users know where they are :mricy: