https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=8478 ----------------------------------- tomtomi Fri 13 Apr, 2012 19:13 "PIVIK" Code ----------------------------------- I would add code to my default style I have a script COUNTER "PIVIK" that counts all visits in which folder it goes to be the >body< I use Pearl Style I put it in index.html I do not only show visitors to the site This is the code that should be the and Please help in folder give this,i do not know in which folder [code linenumbers=false] [/code] Piwik will issue you with a JavaScript code. This code must appear on every page you want Piwik to analyze. We recommend that you put this code just before your at the bottom of your pages (or in a general "footer" file that is included at the bottom of your pages). Thanks,tom ----------------------------------- Joshua203 Fri 13 Apr, 2012 22:10 Re: "PIVIK" Code ----------------------------------- Hi and welcome to IcyPhoenix tomtomi, First things first .. are you using an IcyPhoenix board or a phpBB board :?: ----------------------------------- tomtomi Fri 13 Apr, 2012 23:54 Re: "PIVIK" Code ----------------------------------- [quote user="Joshua203" post="55551"]Hi and welcome to IcyPhoenix tomtomi, First things first .. are you using an IcyPhoenix board or a phpBB board :?:[/quote] I use IcyPhoenix board,"Icy Phoenix 1.3.0.53b"I would add this code in my Black Pear style..I do not know in which folder should I add** I added the templates/default /overall_header.TPL and does not work in here I put the code [color=#FF0026] [/color] [code linenumbers=false] {DOCTYPE_HTML} {EXTRA_CSS_JS}
{TOP_HTML_BLOCK} {PROFILE_VIEW} {PAGE_BEGIN} [/code] ----------------------------------- Hans Sat 14 Apr, 2012 08:14 Re: "PIVIK" Code ----------------------------------- You did not add the code before the closing head tag "" the following example will work better. [cell class=spoiler][color=#FF0026][/color] [/cell] [spoiler][code linenumbers=false]{DOCTYPE_HTML} {EXTRA_CSS_JS}
{TOP_HTML_BLOCK} {PROFILE_VIEW} {PAGE_BEGIN}
{ghtop_blocks_row.CMS_BLOCK}
{ghbottom_blocks_row.CMS_BLOCK}
{L_HOME}    {L_INDEX}    {L_NEW2}    {L_POSTS}: {L_NEW2} • {L_DISPLAY_U} • {L_DISPLAY_M} • {L_DISPLAY_P}    {L_PROFILE}    {L_SEARCH}    {L_SEARCH}    {L_FAQ}    {L_REGISTER}    {L_LOGIN_LOGOUT2}
[/code][/spoiler] But in all honesty you do not need to manually edit the template to add that code. You can add it just as you would the Google code in the ACP. [img]http://www.icyphoenix.com/files/images/9467/screenshot_04142012_02_15_00_am.png[/img] ----------------------------------- Joshua203 Sat 14 Apr, 2012 14:44 Re: "PIVIK" Code ----------------------------------- Personally I would put it in the overall_footer ...either way, via ACP ( like Hans mentioned ) or directly in the file, it really should not make a difference so in ACP might be the easiest way :mryellow: ----------------------------------- tomtomi Sun 15 Apr, 2012 00:51 Re: "PIVIK" Code ----------------------------------- Thanks for your answers. unfortunately does not work neither one nor the other, I do not know what is wrong. I think there is anything wrong in piwik code ----------------------------------- Hans Sun 15 Apr, 2012 09:27 Re: "PIVIK" Code ----------------------------------- One thing I noticed after using Piwik for a while, most browsers will see it as an XSS attack or something if you set it up to run on something different than the domain (TLD) you are trying to track. I use Piwik installed as a subdomain of the website(s) that I am tracking. It works with the code placed either ot the ways I have mentioned. However it will not work to track the other domains I own due browsers thinking it is an XSS problem. ( IE will actually red-screen and warn veiwers) So just keep in mind you will want to install Piwik as a subdirectory or subdomain to the site(s) you want to track. ----------------------------------- TheSteffen Tue 17 Apr, 2012 22:45 Re: "PIVIK" Code ----------------------------------- [quote user="Hans" post="55559"]One thing I noticed after using Piwik for a while, most browsers will see it as an XSS attack or something if you set it up to run on something different than the domain (TLD) you are trying to track.[/quote] Oh, thanks for the information Hans... I dont have it on subdomain, so for me it is working fine. I only use a different DB for it.
{ghtop_blocks_row.CMS_BLOCK}
{ghbottom_blocks_row.CMS_BLOCK}
{L_HOME}    {L_INDEX}    {L_NEW2}    {L_POSTS}: {L_NEW2} • {L_DISPLAY_U} • {L_DISPLAY_M} • {L_DISPLAY_P}    {L_PROFILE}    {L_SEARCH}    {L_SEARCH}    {L_FAQ}    {L_REGISTER}    {L_LOGIN_LOGOUT2}