https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=8657 ----------------------------------- winky Thu 30 Aug, 2012 05:44 Paypal ----------------------------------- Well I have searched everywhere I can think of and I can not find anywhere the donate.php and the donation.php files needed for the paypal block. I was wondering if this is available anywhere. I am running Icy Phoenix 1.3.0.53b ----------------------------------- mort Thu 30 Aug, 2012 07:38 Re: Paypal ----------------------------------- They're part of the CMS. As for the files, they're in root/blocks/*.php And as for the API, from memory - one adds all that in the ACP. ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Thu 30 Aug, 2012 12:49 Re: Paypal ----------------------------------- I have never released that plugin because it was the first real plugin I developed (based on phpBB 3 Donation mod, but mostly recoded) and it was almost tailor made to fit my needs. If there are people interested, I may think about clean up the code and share as a plugin. ----------------------------------- winky Thu 30 Aug, 2012 23:34 Re: Paypal ----------------------------------- would definitely be interested! I really like the way it is laid out and it would make a nice addition to my site. ----------------------------------- mort Fri 31 Aug, 2012 03:15 Re: Paypal ----------------------------------- Hey winky, This may help..... https://www.google.com.au/search?q=donation.php+donate.php&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a ----------------------------------- winky Fri 31 Aug, 2012 03:38 Re: Paypal ----------------------------------- Well I lied I am using version 2.0.0.86. I accidently ran the other update. Everything is on version 2.0 now. ----------------------------------- TheSteffen Sat 01 Sep, 2012 11:14 Re: Paypal ----------------------------------- [quote user="Mighty Gorgon" post="56532"]If there are people interested, I may think about clean up the code and share as a plugin.[/quote] I am interested :mricy: ----------------------------------- spydie Sat 01 Sep, 2012 11:57 Re: Paypal ----------------------------------- me to ----------------------------------- mort Sat 01 Sep, 2012 12:43 Re: Paypal ----------------------------------- I'm not! :twisted: [quote user="winky" post="56559"]Well I lied I am using version 2.0.0.86.[/quote] [b][i]You'll end up with pimples on your tongue [/i][/b]- - - - - :mrorange: ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Sun 09 Sep, 2012 21:01 Re: Paypal ----------------------------------- Ok... I'll promise I'll release it. Just give me some time to recode few parts of it. If you don't see this releted within a month, just bump me. :-)