https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=8789 ----------------------------------- jefazo666 Thu 08 Nov, 2012 00:44 Chat Problem With Email ----------------------------------- If you go to chat, and you write an email adress, the chat crash!! I thought it was a problem at my website, but here happens the same. When I say crash, I mean that full page gets white, and you can only see the email entered. (Sorry MG for the chat crash). ----------------------------------- TheSteffen Sat 10 Nov, 2012 12:06 Re: Chat Problem With Email ----------------------------------- Thanks for the hint [b]jefazo666[/b], i deleted the email adress by using this ajax_chat.php?mode=archive So the chat is working again. Can you please write it to Bugs Tracker Thanks ----------------------------------- jefazo666 Sat 10 Nov, 2012 23:56 Re: Chat Problem With Email ----------------------------------- [quote user="TheSteffen" post="57375"]Thanks for the hint [b]jefazo666[/b], i deleted the email adress by using this ajax_chat.php?mode=archive So the chat is working again. Can you please write it to Bugs Tracker Thanks[/quote]I'll do it! Bye!! ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Sat 17 Nov, 2012 14:28 Re: Chat Problem With Email ----------------------------------- Strangely Chat is not working at all on my local server... :shock: It was working properly until a couple of months ago... I need to figure out what I did to break the toy.