https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=9159 ----------------------------------- menorca Thu 07 Nov, 2013 21:26 Error Uploading Photos To The Album ----------------------------------- I get this error when uploading photos to the album, and contacted the server but it is rare because i have unlimited database, unlimited transfer and unlimited disk space. The requested resource /album_upload.php does not allow request data with GET requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. Apache Server at www.menorca.ws Port 80 traductor Babylon :lol: ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Mon 11 Nov, 2013 21:37 Re: Error Uploading Photos To The Album ----------------------------------- Try to upload a very small JPG file, and let me know if it works. ----------------------------------- menorca Fri 15 Nov, 2013 19:33 Re: Error Uploading Photos To The Album ----------------------------------- It was now solved was the server, thanks