https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=2227 ----------------------------------- Harimau Wed 06 Jun, 2007 04:36 Sitelogo ----------------------------------- How can i get the sitelogo in the center of the site ? ----------------------------------- ThE KuKa Fri 08 Jun, 2007 22:23 Re: Sitelogo ----------------------------------- ... in which style? :? ----------------------------------- Harimau Sat 09 Jun, 2007 07:13 Re: Sitelogo ----------------------------------- The MG Style, (Icy, Aqua & Milky Way and the Fort Knox Themes. ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Sun 10 Jun, 2007 02:44 Re: Sitelogo ----------------------------------- Edit all the overall_header*.tpl and move the logo code into the central TD of the header table. ----------------------------------- drexful Sun 22 Jul, 2007 22:44 Re: Sitelogo ----------------------------------- I am posting this for quick reference.. In /templates/mg_themes/overall_header.tpl @ line 98 FIND [codeblock] {L_HOME}OPEN [b][/b][/codeblock] REPLACE WITH [codeblock] {L_HOME}[/codeblock] Save and close all files.. ----------------------------------- Sergini Fri 27 Jul, 2007 22:01 Re: Sitelogo ----------------------------------- Thanks :mrgreen: ----------------------------------- Lin Sun 11 Mar, 2012 10:42 Re: Sitelogo ----------------------------------- Hello How can i get the sitelogo in the center of the site (Black perl)? I found this:
{L_HOME}
:? I do not know how to change it. ----------------------------------- Joshua203 Sun 11 Mar, 2012 12:08 Re: Sitelogo ----------------------------------- [quote user="Mighty Gorgon" post="16279"]Edit all the overall_header*.tpl and move the logo code into the central TD of the header table.[/quote] The above means that this part in the code would look something like this: [code linenumbers=false]
{ghtop_blocks_row.CMS_BLOCK}