https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=5762 ----------------------------------- ChillyBoarder Thu 23 Apr, 2009 00:34 Theme Compilation For Viewing ----------------------------------- Hey I was wondering if there was a compilation of the themes for quick viewing. I enjoy the iThemes but to click on each one to see it is a hassle, I am doing it, but it would be easier for myself and other users onward to use some sort of quick viewing system. Possibly something like phpBB, or perhaps a forum with the quick change on the left hand side, with all themes installed? If nothing has already been done I'll look into doing it. Thanks, Hans ----------------------------------- Chaotic Thu 23 Apr, 2009 01:35 Re: Theme Compilation For Viewing ----------------------------------- Are you looking for something that just loads faster? The drop-down style changer in the menu here on IP.com works pretty fast. ----------------------------------- ChillyBoarder Thu 23 Apr, 2009 01:47 Re: Theme Compilation For Viewing ----------------------------------- No, I just would like a site that has [i]all[/i] the themes in the download section, to view them all quickly, through the drop-down style changer. Saves people clicking on [i]every[/i] individual theme in the download section to view the screenshot. ----------------------------------- Limun Thu 23 Apr, 2009 02:14 Re: Theme Compilation For Viewing ----------------------------------- maybe u can do like this ..its only idea create a new 2colums page on left side u add block styles (like this one here for change styles) off course u need to have alll styles instaled on your site and on center you create download section for styles :oops: maybe its stupid idea maybe not ... ----------------------------------- ChillyBoarder Thu 23 Apr, 2009 02:20 Re: Theme Compilation For Viewing ----------------------------------- It's a nice idea yes, but I think I'd rather keep the downloads to here, I'll probably link once is all. I'll get crackin' I guess :D ----------------------------------- Chaotic Thu 23 Apr, 2009 03:22 Re: Theme Compilation For Viewing ----------------------------------- [quote user="ChillyBoarder" post="38694"]No, I just would like a site that has [i]all[/i] the themes in the download section, to view them all quickly, through the drop-down style changer. Saves people clicking on [i]every[/i] individual theme in the download section to view the screenshot.[/quote] Let me talk to someone about that. I'll get back. :) ----------------------------------- DWho Thu 23 Apr, 2009 10:13 Re: Theme Compilation For Viewing ----------------------------------- One of our members here made a site to show all available icy themes.... here is the link http://www.icystyles.com/... easy to see quickly what each theme/template looks like :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ----------------------------------- Lopalong Thu 23 Apr, 2009 13:47 Re: Theme Compilation For Viewing ----------------------------------- There is a new download system being considered for Icy Phoenix and will / should include all available themes / screen shots, downloads and whatever for IP, if and when it's finished. So don't waste your time doing anything until whatever has been decided is evaluated on how it's going to encompass all of the requirements that users are looking for, and the best way to present it. MG, I'm sure has taken well note of the lack of theme presentation, and is busting a gut to make it a whole lot better. :mryellow: ----------------------------------- ChillyBoarder Thu 23 Apr, 2009 23:02 Re: Theme Compilation For Viewing ----------------------------------- Mk, thanks guys. ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Sun 26 Apr, 2009 19:04 Re: Theme Compilation For Viewing ----------------------------------- Currently I'm not planning to create a "Styles Show Off" for all styles, because I cannot check all of them. If someone is willing to create and then update such a site, I may help in creating the Show Off Code, like the phpBB one. ----------------------------------- Lopalong Sat 09 May, 2009 06:55 Re: Theme Compilation For Viewing ----------------------------------- I've been keeping an eye on the developments here, and would first like to suggest that any "Drop Down" theme changer is a real pain if there are more than 5 styles, and that thing that phpbb3 uses, even with it's next and previous is also a pain. :( :( :( Limun is on the right track, and with RC1, creating a style viewer should be as simple as in the pic, which is actually an extension of the menu. And we're not talking about individual sites I presume, as they have the default style changer - We're only talking about a dedicated theme site. :P [img]http://www.icyphoenix.com/files/images/3531/styles.png[/img] ----------------------------------- Informpro Sat 09 May, 2009 10:01 Re: Theme Compilation For Viewing ----------------------------------- is there possible to insert php in this ? u can do like this:[code syntax="php"]$Templates = Array(); $Query = "SELECT ".TEMPLATES_NAMES.", ".TEMPLATES_ID." FROM ".TEMPLATES_TABLE; if(!($_Query = $db->query($Query))) { die("Problem On getting tpl data"); //Hum .. I don't know how to use message_die() } else { while($row = $db->sql_fetch_assoc($_Query)) { $Templates += Array($row[TEMPLATES_NAMES] => $row[TEMPLATES_ID]); } } /*We get something like: $Templates = array( 'Aphrodite' => template_id, template => '2') );*/ $TheThingToSetInTheTemplates = NULL; foreach($Templates as $TemplateName => $TemplateID) { //{L_TEMPLATES} == Templates:  $TheThingToSetInTheTemplates += 'Apple Style ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Sat 16 May, 2009 23:05 Re: Theme Compilation For Viewing ----------------------------------- Styles Show Off is under construction, I've already coded most of it... [b]TheSteffen[/b] will be responsible for the official Show Off site, and we will install there only templates which are working with latest official Icy Phoenix release. Here is a draft of what the Style Show Off will look like: http://www.icyphoenix.com/styles.php Please report here bugs or comments. Thanks. ----------------------------------- Informpro Sat 16 May, 2009 23:33 Re: Theme Compilation For Viewing ----------------------------------- Just add that Previous button, when are on the first tpl, be disable ... But do something :mrgreen: ----------------------------------- Lopalong Sun 17 May, 2009 03:10 Re: Theme Compilation For Viewing ----------------------------------- Is the Style Show Off MOD going to be available for download once completed ? ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Sun 17 May, 2009 10:14 Re: Theme Compilation For Viewing ----------------------------------- [quote user="Informpro" post="39414"]Just add that Previous button, when are on the first tpl, be disable ... But do something :mrgreen:[/quote] The code was there, but a wrong condition prevented the whole thing to work fine... now I have recoded it to cycle when at the end or beginning. [quote user="Lopalong" post="39424"]Is the Style Show Off MOD going to be available for download once completed?[/quote] I have no problem in giving you a working copy... but no support for that. :wink: :P ----------------------------------- DWho Sun 17 May, 2009 10:40 Re: Theme Compilation For Viewing ----------------------------------- [quote user="Mighty Gorgon" post="39432"] [quote user="Lopalong" post="39424"]Is the Style Show Off MOD going to be available for download once completed?[/quote] I have no problem in giving you a working copy... but no support for that. :wink: :P[/quote] I would be interested in this as well ... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ----------------------------------- Lopalong Sun 17 May, 2009 10:41 Re: Theme Compilation For Viewing ----------------------------------- [quote user="Mighty Gorgon" post="39432"]I have no problem in giving you a working copy... but no support for that. :wink: :P[/quote] Grazzie! :mricy: Looking forward to it. ;) ----------------------------------- Informpro Sun 17 May, 2009 11:42 Re: Theme Compilation For Viewing ----------------------------------- I'm interesting too ;p I don't need support ... Just to use for .fr :mricy: