https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=5810 ----------------------------------- kak2kak Thu 07 May, 2009 08:47 Removing Logo ----------------------------------- hi all i need help in i can't add new style even i upload it at template and do . i need to remove the logo ----------------------------------- Limun Thu 07 May, 2009 10:23 Re: Need Help Plz ----------------------------------- please rename your subject "Need Help Plz" to something about your problem now: tell us this : which version of Icyphoenix you have what style you are trying to install (from where did you get style you try to install) ? ----------------------------------- kak2kak Thu 07 May, 2009 13:15 Re: Need Help Plz ----------------------------------- my ver is 48 rc1 black pearl ----------------------------------- Limun Thu 07 May, 2009 15:06 Re: Need Help Plz ----------------------------------- are you sure that u downloated black_pearl for RC ? i see that http://www.icyphoenix.com/styles/ doesnt work now , so where did u get black pearl ? sorry for so many questions ... but if you downloated black pearl for 27c version it will not work with RC ----------------------------------- kak2kak Thu 07 May, 2009 19:48 Re: Removing Logo ----------------------------------- thanks for ur help i have last question? i need to make banner 890*232 in the top of my forum but it's repeat how can i stop that u can see what i mean www.mdk-guild.co.cc ----------------------------------- Limun Thu 07 May, 2009 20:39 Re: Removing Logo ----------------------------------- i see nothing [img]http://www.icyphoenix.com/files/images/3336/ic.png[/img] anyway it shoud be in templates\mg_themes\[b]style_ice.css[/b] (depend on which style you use) [spoiler]#top_logo{ border: 0px solid #ffffff; background: url('images/ice/top_header.png') [color=red]repeat[/color]; /* background: url('images/ice/top_header_ts.png') repeat; */ height: 150px; }[/spoiler] put [color=red]repeat[/color] to [color=red]no-repeat[/color] ----------------------------------- spydie Thu 07 May, 2009 20:42 Re: Removing Logo ----------------------------------- why don´t you just replace sitelogo_small withg your banner image ----------------------------------- Limun Thu 07 May, 2009 20:46 Re: Removing Logo ----------------------------------- [quote user="spydie" post="39166"]why don´t you just replace sitelogo_small withg your banner image[/quote] that is a good idea ----------------------------------- spydie Thu 07 May, 2009 20:47 Re: Removing Logo ----------------------------------- just go for the easy way. ----------------------------------- kak2kak Fri 08 May, 2009 00:14 Re: Removing Logo ----------------------------------- thanks alto u done to me great help :D still something else :oops: when it be over 1024*768 it smaller ----------------------------------- spydie Fri 08 May, 2009 09:03 Re: Removing Logo ----------------------------------- it depends on your resolution. it could happen that if theres somebody with 800*600 hes got to scroll to the right since your banner is to big for his resolution. or somebody with higher rtesolution got space to the right of your banner