https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=6208 ----------------------------------- Daggers Fri 31 Jul, 2009 15:12 Theme Request ----------------------------------- Does anybody know if I can get hold of the theme SF_Glacier for Icy Phoenix, I have attached a copy of the theme but it is designed for a different forum and version 3 of phpbb. Or does anybody fancy having a go at converting it has it is a really nice theme. This may sound cheeky, but if you don't ask then you don't get and I am crap at theme modding. ----------------------------------- spydie Fri 31 Jul, 2009 15:23 Re: Theme Request ----------------------------------- The problem with PhpBB3 templates is that they come in html. Theres a lot of code to change ----------------------------------- Daggers Fri 31 Jul, 2009 16:32 Re: Theme Request ----------------------------------- Thanks for clarifying Spydie, but if anybody wants to have a go i would appreciate it. :wink: ----------------------------------- Limun Fri 31 Jul, 2009 16:39 Re: Theme Request ----------------------------------- can you post the link to this style so i can see it ? ----------------------------------- spydie Fri 31 Jul, 2009 17:11 Re: Theme Request ----------------------------------- Daggers Check the image in your signature pls. ----------------------------------- Daggers Fri 31 Jul, 2009 18:15 Re: Theme Request ----------------------------------- Limun you can check the theme [url=http://www.steve-daggers.co.uk/upload/index.php]Here Spydie the image in my signature should display an IP address and some other info, it works fine on my site but not here. If it's because it is an undesired type of signature then I will replace it. ----------------------------------- DWho Fri 31 Jul, 2009 18:30 Re: Theme Request ----------------------------------- Images in signature are turned off... FYI ----------------------------------- elpulgas Fri 31 Jul, 2009 18:33 Re: Theme Request ----------------------------------- It pobably doesn't work because signature pics are not activated on this site. The theme is nice btw :mrgreen: ----------------------------------- Daggers Fri 31 Jul, 2009 19:01 Re: Theme Request ----------------------------------- Image gone from signature. Thanks for letting me know. ----------------------------------- Lopalong Fri 31 Jul, 2009 23:24 Re: Theme Request ----------------------------------- I started to do it a little while back, but I won't be attempting to finish it until I'm confident that most all bugs have been removed from the existing IPv1.3 template files. Because I don't want to be having to keep patching things on the run. ;) [img]http://www.icyphoenix.com/files/images/3531/untitled_5_1249075399_626791.png[/img] ----------------------------------- Daggers Fri 31 Jul, 2009 23:32 Re: Theme Request ----------------------------------- Looks good Lopalong, fancy letting me beta test it, if not I can't wait for it to be released it is an awesome theme. :D ----------------------------------- Lopalong Fri 31 Jul, 2009 23:52 Re: Theme Request ----------------------------------- I can't even remember where I left off and it's currently running under IP-RC2, so beta testing is out. ;) And I also really don't want get involved with doing anything with IPv1.3 until it's had time to be debugged some more. Been down that road too many times. :( ----------------------------------- Daggers Sat 01 Aug, 2009 13:51 Re: Theme Request ----------------------------------- Understand completely, had to ask though. ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Fri 07 Aug, 2009 12:40 Re: Theme Request ----------------------------------- [quote user="Lopalong" post="42186"]And I also really don't want get involved with doing anything with IPv1.3 until it's had time to be debugged some more. Been down that road too many times. :([/quote] I know pretty well how do you feel about that... I have been on the same roads so many times. :wink: Anyway the current template system won't be changed for a while... just some extra thoughts about that could be find here if of some interests: [url=http://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6243]Tableless Discussions