https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=7280 ----------------------------------- m0hamed Mon 02 Aug, 2010 17:58 How Make My Style ----------------------------------- plz guys i need explian for howa make my style with my ground and logos and buttons not coloriez only ----------------------------------- spydie Mon 02 Aug, 2010 18:01 Re: How Make My Style ----------------------------------- please donĀ“t double post ----------------------------------- m0hamed Mon 02 Aug, 2010 18:13 Re: How Make My Style ----------------------------------- but it a new post wiz new request can u help me ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Mon 02 Aug, 2010 22:49 Re: How Make My Style ----------------------------------- Creating a new style requires a good HTML and CSS knowledge. I also requires time and patience to understand how styles vars works and how you could edit them. Try to have a look at default style in Icy Phoenix to get a flavour on how a template is structured. Only then you'll be able to create a new one.