https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=7814 ----------------------------------- TopoMotoV3X Fri 22 Apr, 2011 00:46 Coming Soon Dark Force ----------------------------------- Coming Soon [i][b]Dark Force Style[/b][/i]. [img]http://www.icyphoenix.com/files/images/3404/2011_04_22_001514.png[/img] I have to finish some icons again, and then publish it, in the meantime can you tell me if you think something should be changed (I accept any kind of advice) You can see it live [url=http://www.hellomotorazrforum.com]Here I look forward to your opinion. :P Best Regards. ----------------------------------- mort Fri 22 Apr, 2011 06:24 Re: Coming Soon Dark Force ----------------------------------- One can't see the icons or what they are supposed to represent. :( Maybe too black? ----------------------------------- Joshua203 Fri 22 Apr, 2011 08:35 Re: Coming Soon Dark Force ----------------------------------- Looks nice 'n dark TopoMotoV3X :wink: Just two things I noticed on a quick look: - The background used may be not so screen friendly (on scroll at least one of my screens starts flickering colours) - the bottom new topic button looks like a tab of the icon description box (I would give it some space below :wink: ) ----------------------------------- spydie Fri 22 Apr, 2011 08:57 Re: Coming Soon Dark Force ----------------------------------- these flickering colours use to come up, if you use moz ( rgba ) transparencies happend to me aswell, when developing an theme ----------------------------------- TopoMotoV3X Sat 23 Apr, 2011 19:18 Re: Coming Soon Dark Force ----------------------------------- [quote user="Joshua203" post="52569"] - The background used may be not so screen friendly (on scroll at least one of my screens starts flickering colours) [/quote] I don't understand what you mean by starts flickering colors. [quote user="Joshua203" post="52569"] - the bottom new topic button looks like a tab of the icon description box (I would give it some space below :wink: )[/quote] I optimized the space of the icon, I can not do much more, but now is equal to the styles of icy. [img]http://www.icyphoenix.com/files/images/3404/icon.png[/img] ----------------------------------- Joshua203 Sun 24 Apr, 2011 19:47 Re: Coming Soon Dark Force ----------------------------------- [quote user="TopoMotoV3X" post="52580"] I don't understand what you mean by starts flickering colors.[/quote] I mean that when I scroll.. the black background does not stay black (could be because of what Spydie says, but could also be my monitor quality I don't know). [quote user="TopoMotoV3X" post="52580"] I optimized the space of the icon, I can not do much more, but now is equal to the styles of icy. [/quote] Yes I now see it's default space ..my bad I guess :oops: ----------------------------------- TopoMotoV3X Mon 25 Apr, 2011 00:45 Re: Coming Soon Dark Force ----------------------------------- Thanks Joshua, I tested this style with IE7, IE8, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari, and also with the iphone... I have not encountered any problems, but should seek the advice of someone else, maybe spydie could give an opinion if he can. Thanks Guys. ----------------------------------- spydie Mon 25 Apr, 2011 01:37 Re: Coming Soon Dark Force ----------------------------------- got a little flickering aswell, I supose its from the background repeating when you scroll BTW seeing the lang links in the top of the forum. Just had an idea. what about doing lang switch automaticly getting the data from the user navigator and system by js check ----------------------------------- TopoMotoV3X Mon 25 Apr, 2011 11:05 Re: Coming Soon Dark Force ----------------------------------- may be an optical affection, made ​​from decorations the background... :oops: Speak the same JavaScript that I used in Icy Phoenix Local Server Setup, Some time ago I used this js for recognizing the language of the user on the forum, but I have not had good results..... practically, it continues to load pages indefinitely, then I gave up this, but reviewing all with a bit of calm is not a bad idea. ----------------------------------- mort Sun 01 May, 2011 13:49 Re: Coming Soon Dark Force ----------------------------------- There are a lot or warnings with your theme - 428 to be precise. :( Most of it is coming from the badly scripted "BoardNews" - And some you have created yourself. The script below needs "tables" as you can't have inside div's need to be either outside of a table, or inside the Anyway - here's one that you should fix up? ;) [code linenumbers=false]
<--- Start table here ---> <--- Finish table here --->
[/code] And another one. :mryellow: If you are going to use