https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=8605 ----------------------------------- scorpsportal Wed 01 Aug, 2012 21:48 HInfinity Dark: Incomplete Or Patch? ----------------------------------- Is the download for [url=styles/styles.php?cat_id=ip&style_id=hinfinity_dark]hInfinity Dark a patch, or just incomplete? It seems to be missing a lot of files (the directory [i]dark[/i] is gone), and it doesn't appear in the install list after uploading. I managed to find an older version (hinfinity_dark_20090718_13053). I tried uploading it, and then uploaded the newer version (hinfinity_dark_20120728_20086), overwriting the older files. That seems to work. But since I don't see any indication that I'm doing the right thing, I doubt whether this is an official patch. Also because the older version doesn't seem to available for download. I'm not sure whether I can use it safely without the fear of running into compatibility problems along the way. ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Thu 02 Aug, 2012 22:31 Re: HInfinity Dark: Incomplete Or Patch? ----------------------------------- Please try to download it again... there was some files missing due to a path error. Let me know if it is working fine.