https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=2037 ----------------------------------- TheSteffen Tue 22 May, 2007 14:06 German Language for Icy Phoenix 1.1.0.15 ----------------------------------- Here you can find the German Language for Icy Phoenix 1.1.0.15 It's still Beta because KugelSichA had to check it :mricy: If he will gives his OK, we will put this file into download section ;-) Thanks KugelSichA for your work so far. [i]EDIT: Added file in [url=http://www.icyphoenix.com/dload.php?action=file&file_id=12]download section[/i] ----------------------------------- ThE KuKa Tue 22 May, 2007 18:40 Re: German Language for Icy Phoenix 1.1.0.15 ----------------------------------- International Icy Phoenix!!! 8) Thanks Steffen and Kugel :) ----------------------------------- pepi Tue 22 May, 2007 21:35 Re: German Language For Icy Phoenix 1.1.0.15 ----------------------------------- Also Thanks to Steffen and Kugel for his work Pepi ----------------------------------- KugeLSichA Sun 27 May, 2007 13:20 Re: German Language for Icy Phoenix 1.1.0.15 ----------------------------------- Thanks Steffen for posting the package here and also thanks for your work while i was busy last weeks. Now i confirm the package as it is... (only found a little error, but the package works as it is and i change this later) not important yet. Enjoy the german Package. P.s.: i also want to thank Tom for the work he did to the package a while ago, he did many translations to the old XS project. greetz ----------------------------------- TheSteffen Sun 27 May, 2007 14:29 Re: German Language for Icy Phoenix 1.1.0.15 ----------------------------------- [quote user="KugeLSichA" post="15345"]Now i confirm the package as it is... (only found a little error, but the package works as it is and i change this later) not important yet.[/quote] OK, I'm sure we will find more little things by using the german language :mricy: [quote user="KugeLSichA" post="15345"] P.s.: i also want to thank Tom for the work he did to the package a while ago, he did many translations to the old XS project. [/quote] Yes, you are right. Tthanks Tom.