https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2659&p=19209#p19209 ----------------------------------- Mighty Gorgon Sun 02 Sep, 2007 10:18 Re: [STYLE] - Black Pearl ----------------------------------- [quote user="grunth0s" post="19143"]Thanks for the style :D Without a doubt, and after trying a few different themes/styles, this is my favourite. Using this and MG_Autumn on my site (since upgrading from phpBB2 to phpBB3 RC5), and the feedback that I am getting is tremendous. One quick question (from someone with absolutely no coding skills); On search results, the number of found responses only appears at the bottom of the page (unlike any other page, which shows it top and bottom). Is there an easy way of mod'ing the pages to show the number of results at the top and bottom (similar to the way it displays if you click into a forum?)[/quote] Thanks! I guess what you are asking shouldn't be tough to achieve. Try to look at [b]search_results.html[/b], you can duplicate the part with the results on top. [codeblock][ {SEARCH_MATCHES} ][/codeblock] Even if for what I can see it is shown on top as well... :roll: