https://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=3180&p=21840#p21840 ----------------------------------- ptm Tue 27 Nov, 2007 02:12 Re: FAP Nuke Port ----------------------------------- [quote user="Artie" post="21839"][quote user="Artie" post="21836"]Set your album configuration - thumbnails to [highlight=#FFFFAA]Yes[/highlight] for [highlight=#FFFFAA]View full pic in a pop-up window[/highlight] .... this will allow you to discover the path.[/quote] This must have changed in recent versions. I remember that you once could do this.... :cry: [quote user="ptm" post="21837"]Setting Quick Thumbnails to Yes in admin config fixed it so some pictures show up. Maybe it's all settings that I'm having trouble with. I'll keep playing around with it but still if anyone has made this work for Nuke or any other ideas are very welcome. Thanks again![/quote] Did you try clearing your thumbnail cache after this setting change...... dunno[/quote] Cleared the cache. No difference. This is a very deep script and very nicely done. I've seen it work flawlessly on phpbb sites. Nuke is a weird being...I'm pretty good but not this good LOL. Thanks for the continued help!